Reply to this thread or

reply to this thread or
>you'll wake up with a veiny foot

whats wrong with that- i love my veiny feet

now you will be missing it

Groody

Oh God, YES! Finally having feet back after amputation!

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

barf

vayne?

caine?

insane...

in the...

in da brain

with a plane!

in the membrane

together with Wayne

with some cocaine

out in the snow lane

like it's all just a game

meanwhile I see a nigger with some sneakers, so lame

That would be amazing being that I have no feet. I lost them to diabetes. I guess I should not have replies. No foot for me. :(

oh im sorry friend. Maybe you have jinxed it and tormorrow you will have a pair of new feet.

im sorry to hear that friend.

loooooooool

better safe than sorry

nonononon fot foot

harambe save me

I've got half-a-foot that is already extremely veiny.

nooooooooooooooo

already got one

How is that bad? Oh shit now I got it!

Replied

Is this-- is this pasta?

you must be new here

Ok