What's your fetish?

What's your fetish?

I really want my gf to peg me whilst in a chastity cage. But she's the submissive one, so our collars, cuff, and gag are used on her.
I'd be mortified to tell her that though

so turn her into dominant

boots fetish!

This

She's not into it that much. The only time I've seen her do that is when she cuffed me to the bed and gave head. That must be 2-3 years ago now

one piece high leg swimsuits

bj's while I play vidya

condom catsuits :) the idea of being used as a sex toy really turns me on

40+ women in stockings letting me smash their asses in.

i have a lot
this is the newest one

latex breathplay - being covered and now being able to breathe

I love fapping when no one is watching.

>What's your fetish?

Reading endless shit threads on Cred Forums and waiting to die.

getting nipples pinched and licked/sucked.

you haven't lived till you've done missionary while getting your nip licked.

Moar!

I don't have any fetishes but I'm a normal person.

Tongue fetish. Strong enough to where sometimes I would rather see her tongue than nudes. Very picky about how it needs to be though.

Everyone who wants the faggot who posted this to die say DIE FAGGOT DIE

not fucking feet

My biggest fetish is horseshit and the smell of horseshit and horsegirls i also fucking love chicks in riding pants, i even go as far as having perefrences for big horses, giant draft horses because they shit more, bigger steamy piles and horseshit doesnt even smell bad it smells so good and here is a ppic of my 5000+ collection just ginat horse asses and horse girls and horse shit, sometimes i bring horseshit back home and masturbate to it fuck i love it. At the same time im into chicks and can fuck normally and get hard from girls, so i see it as an extra add on to my sexuality. You guys are all shit out of luck

DIE SHITPOSTER DIE

nice pictures you got at the bottom right

wot

Sticking a tube up my ass and letting a hambeast sit on the other end and fart extremely hard into my ass hole

I know that feel bro

My fetish is getting pegged by my wife while she gets off on dominating me and making me cum.

Problem is she has a strong personality irl and she gets off on being a sub in the bedroom. It has led to some pretty fun sex but there are a few things that leave me wanting

CP, of course

Damn that's hot

I know that
Sure I don't even know how to bring up the topic of pegging

Trichophilia fetish of the hair. I love long hair, short hair, videos of haircuts and hairplay. I love it when girls wear their hair up in a bun or a ponytail as well. Also I wear wigs when I jerk off.

None my brain works fine.

>Also I wear wigs when I jerk off.
wearing more than one or do you have a collection

Femanon
Basically bdsm/ddlg waxplay, rape roleplay, petplay

I have a collection, it depends on my mood which one I wear.

Gale Dribble is my fetish

I like to feed my cockhead to biting insects. Crickets from the pet store can do some decent damage given the chance.