How do you know when it's time to walk away /b?

How do you know when it's time to walk away /b?

>Marry Highschool Girlfriend.
>her homecomming queen
>me chubby plebanon
>isthisreallife.jpg
>immediately she starts gaining pounds. Like brobably 350 a barely over 5 foot...
>i paxk on a few out of depression and the fact i havent had a blowie in years

>fastfoward 15 years to now
>get nuts cut because fuck anything to do with raising a living breathing shitting crying human
>wife wants kids
>0 sex for several months
>i quit drinking, pretty much just work and watxh whatever bullshit will play on netflix
>all she does is chainsmoke and watch tv in the bedroom

Been with her about half of my life /b. But every day i dread going home and seing the look on her face...

When did you descide to get a divorce oldfags?

Or better yet how to even start recovering from my hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Jesus christ, dude. This sounds like shit.

The longer you stay married, the longer you are liable for Alimony.

The good news is that you don't have kids. No one deserves an Obese monster. Start the process. If it kicks her shit into gear, then it was worth saving. If not, it wasn't.

Also: She will take everything. Be prepared for, and expect that. American courts are heavily weighted towards women, so just accept it. It's just stuff, and you can always buy more stuff.

Don't let her take what's rightfully yours.
Kill her, hide the body and have a happy rest of your life.

Set up separate checking account. Contact attorney. Pull the ripcord.

Begin your life again.

/thread

>Smoke weed OP.
Nothing more ironic than a chubby middle aged stoner.

350lb is an extremely difficult body to hide. It probably floats in water because of all the body fat, and there's just so much of her to put anywhere reasonably hidden.

Yeah, i figured my shits gone. Been selling anything of value to pay off debts in low key preperation. In her defense im a fat too, but i lose and gain weight quick and i been hitting the freeweights like it owes me money. I took pics before i started as motivation and i gotta say im not far from single weight goals. We have 2 houses and 4 cars. Luckily my truck is in dads name. Have little debt and im sure ill get to move to the house next door short term.

Bitch threatened to leave me the other day and i was drunk so i held my toungue. Really starting to just move next door and file papers. I guess we will see...

Keep hoping it will get better. Keep hoping i can change something but she's always in the same pissy mood and wont even watch a movie with me.

Guess i was looking for affermation more than anything else.

I'm tired of hating my life.

AND WHAT DID WE LEARN ABOUT MARRIAGE TODAY, KIDS?

having sex on the regular for all of one month and saving a few bucks on taxes and insurance isn't worth your freedom and sanity

that's why you never marry, it ends by stop giving a fuck and effort by grills

Lol, not gonna do that bit thanks. I really dont have shit. Assuming i can get the harley sold i dont have anything worth a grand or 2. Ots sad but i also have 2 houses and very little debt.

At 30... fuuuuuuuck. I dont know if i have the fucking energy

Lol, im trying to lose weight not become a jobless stoner. Although it would be more fun...

In unison *Yes Mr. user...

>Fat pig of a wife can't stop texting other people.
>Have all her texts going to my email.
>Lose it and blow up marriage
>Lose 50lbs
>New GF is 8/10

Just blow it up. Just end it. You'll be happier. You have no kids with her so it will be easy. I have kids with my ex and I'm trying to take over the house with shitty credit. Trust me. Run the fuck away.

Thanks user. ;(

It sucks, but DO IT. Get the fuck out. The marriage will never be good again.

Get ripped, be better and make your ex look like the fat pig that she is.

> 31, married 7 years
> sex is dead, relationship is dead, job sucks, town sucks
> decide to end it and leave
> "i'm pregnant! i told my family, they're so happy for us!"
> ... fuck.
> praying for miscarriage.

feelsprettyfuckingbadman.jpg

Only 30? I wouldn't even think twice about it. You have zero baggage except for that fat pos. You'll do way better without her

Thanks.

Man get the fuck out now and start living your life. Just left my gf of four years, its hard at first but things are slowly seeming better every day. Last night it really dawned on me just how much better off I am without her and how much more free I feel. Gotta be strong man, life is what you make it.

This guys got it user.

Pfft, y'all need to choose more wisely in the first place. Just celebrated our 10 year anniversary, got 3 kids, they all rule, and the last thing the wife told me this morning was "I'm going to jump your bones, be ready."

sounds like you guys dont know how to have a marriage.

As long as you have very little baggage (which is the case it sounds like) you're good to go user. I'm going through a divorce right now, but i have two kids, a house, a cabin in the mountains, three cars, and a fuckton of other shit to unravel... trust me, do it now before you get bogged down

Sry user. My wife had 1 a couple years ago. Burying my unborn child... i dont wish that on anyone.

Good luck to u either way.

Lol, thanks, ill likely be moving as 3/4 of this town related to her. Oh well, i may get lucky and get to rent the house next door to work. No neighbors for miles and a private lake.

That was me the first 3 years...

Well, i thought we had it figured out after about 12 years dating...

Fortunately we are piverty level and trying to climb out the last few years. Only real asset is a harley and if she plays ball ill sell ot for bills. If she's a cunt i'll jump on it and never come back.