Let me introduce you to my new bike. Also general Bike thread: what are you riding or lusting after?

Let me introduce you to my new bike. Also general Bike thread: what are you riding or lusting after?

Suzuki SV650 K3 in silver. Love it. Had it for about 8 years now.

No biker fags in today? Oh I forgot, you're all 12.

Nice one! Love a V twin.

Bought this baby couple months ago. Love it. Also this 500 has 60hp

Ever tried the new one?

Friend of mine has an old one of those. Heard that it's faster than you think.

Looking into buying a bike soon, but I'm 6'3 so its hard to find something that I wont look goofy riding on.

Yeah she sounds nice with the stock exhaust. Even nicer with an aftermarket one. I've always had twins. Had 3 GS500s before this, and a Honda CB125 back when I started.

Is that the Gladius? No, never tried one. I was wondering to myself the other day actually which bike I will go for next when this one dies or gets sold on.

The Gladius was the replacement for the old SC650, but now the new model's called SV again. Looks better than the Gladius.

Nice. My friend has had a couple of Hondas. A Jap import Super Four was his first, I think he still has that, lovely bike. Then he's had a CB500 and then a CB600 which he is on these days.

zx6r 2008 , love it handles like a dream

What about a big trail bike? They're fairly tall. Or a 'busa.

Mine is the 2006 cbf. And yes it goes like a bullet. Got it to 200km/h once. Does not even shake

Ahhh, nice. I'll check that out. That could be my decision made then! I never paid the Gladius any interest as I really wasn't keen on how it looked, but if there's a new SV I'm pretty happy about that.

Lovely looking bike as well.

That is one sexy bike.

It's my next too

650 is about the right power I find as well. Nice balance between being able to handle rush hour traffic during the week then take on the twistys at the weekend. Any more power and I would probably end up dead.

Oh, cool! WH did you choose it? For me it was just a revelation how light and agile that little fucker is. And the seat is quite tall, the whole thing just fits me perfectly.
Oh and my GF likes a bike that vibrates...

This sexy slut

Yeah I guess you're right. You don't really need a liter bike. They're cool, don't get me wrong, but unless you're on a huge ass grand tourer you don't really need more power.

this is the actual bike with a brothers exhaust sports kit and carbon fibre added

Is that a hard tail? You're harder than me.

dayumn

Whait, is that a drum brake on the front wheel? How the hell do you stop this behemoth?