Anons be advised!

Anons be advised!
Windows 10 anniversary update.
Can't say for sure it's not my own stupidity but I've just visited privacy settings and found a lot more boxes that needed "NO" clicking.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/01/05/microsoft-windows-10-spying-2015-user-data/
tenforums.com/general-support/53234-how-stop-spying-windows-10-a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who tf uses windows 10. It's a joke, a scam, windows 10 is still in beta, it's not even complete. Why do you think they use your information for?

Well unfortunately I bought my computer after the release so guess what it came preloaded with?

Also they ain't using my info, or at least the any of the info I have an option on. They even admit they are still collecting some of it.
I find it very violating TBH.

Bump

-sent from my iPhone

I recommend that you torrent another OS version maybe like win7 or win8 (I prefer win7 in general). But windows 10 is the most annoying shit I had to deal with. One time my PC was on and it left it open for 15 minutes, then came back to see it "auto-updating" to Windows 10... WITHOUT EVEN MY PERMISSION. it's done this many times now, I can't tell you how frustrating it is.

That happened to my work PC!
Microsoft have gone full Steve Jobs on this shit, totally violating your privacy.

Also says a lot about Cred Forums, the fact this thread won't bump.
NWO!

bgr.com/2016/01/05/microsoft-windows-10-spying-2015-user-data/
Sad thing is, their not denying it

I just don't care.

Good, but for those who cares.... We care

What the hell is that weirdo squatting on?

And for those who don't, I don't. It's ok not to care. Just throwing it out there. I mean jeez, the most illegal shit I get up to is being a casual drug taker and downloading films. Dafuq should I care if anyone can see me.

Well you should, it really is a violation of your privacy. You might as well have somebody stood at your window watching you wank.

>Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.

If you leave Cortana active you are totally cucked

Pretty soon they'll be putting colored dots on out mailboxes.
Oh wait...yeah.

People can watch me wank all they want, I don't care about that either.

I have Cortana turned off so I guess I'm not a total cuck.

It's not about "illegal stuff" (at least to me) it's about how these big companies think just because their big, law and privacy doesn't exist. If no cares then there will be no need for laws and privacy, until we start caring then maybe we can make these fuckers realize that we too have needs and were not just their bloodsack for them to suck on.

computer was put to sleep, all auto updates setting turned off. Woke up and computer was updated already
fucking jews

>it's inevitble m8

Can relate user, same thing almost happened to me, if I want quick, in 2 minutes I would've been updated, good thing I turn off auto updates for Windows 10 in the menu.

This

Well I'm nobody's bitch. Or well at least I'm willing to attempt not being.
TBH
Crazy idea and it's gonna put me on a watch list for saying it.
But the real user should hack Bills ass.
Teach him to stop fucking with peoples data like they did a few years ago with Sony.

Wasn't*

It's not just what they're doing now, it's the fact that they already can do this and already have plans on expanding this shit. It's just a shit ton of red flags that will probably keep getting worse and worse when newer versions come out

Thanks!

You explained it in a nutshell.

Windows 10 just signed me into Skype?
No button press at all some fucker I don't know or care about just sent me a message. Seems reasonable?

IF I FUCKING WANTED TO LOOK AT MY SKYPE MESSAGES, I'M MORE THAN FUCKING CAPPABLE OF SIGNING IN MYSELF!!!!!!!

tHIS SHIT IS FUCKING TRIGGERING ME!

Let's play a game, what do these two have in common?
>Skype
>Windows

verifyings my analysises. test results indicate newfag but continued experiments will be necessarys

A lot!
Never pre-logged me in before.
Skype isn't even open on my comp?

I'd screen cap the background apps but the list is as long as my arm and might end up giving you fags more data than I'm willing to.

Did you check the start-up bar? (Also P.S Firefox will destroy your PC if it's not good enough, I always recommend something lighter then Firefox, such a iron (chrome based browser) it really cares about privacy and stuff.)

And no we can't get information by seeing what apps you use, we can however get information if you showed us your IP or computer components or stuff

Shamelessly self bumping

That's how they got me... Got home from work to a "updating 91% complete don't turn of your computer"

Exactly why you don't get the long list of my comps long list of 46 background processes or the 27 windows processes.
Does my comp really need this many processes? Or are most of them just for spying?

Did you find any extra settings to be turned off?

Well since your using a Microsoft OS, you have no choice but to use their processors and yes some of them are useless and spies on you such as sending what you type to Microsoft to "improve your keyboard" although that can be turned off manually in settings. Here's a little info about it tenforums.com/general-support/53234-how-stop-spying-windows-10-a.html

Not many people ditch Microsoft easily, but for those who do, they just use Linux since it's open source and can protect your privacy, it's not mandatory.

Bump

-sent from my iPhone