God tier games?

God tier games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA
youtube.com/watch?v=cYZpTfTiycY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bully is the best game Rockstar has ever made.

>Absolute Shit Tier Game M8

What about Halo?

You mean Red Dead Redemption right?

>he says while posting fog simulator III

GUN

super mario rpg

bioshock &
hotline miami

Your all scrubs

far cry 3, gta3, saints row the 3rd, nfsu2.

Agreed

we're full of dubs

Deadspace 1-2
Witcher 3

bully sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA

>Bully
It's pronounced "LA Noire"

badass game, but way too short. really disappointing really. If that game couldn't be beaten in an hour, it'd be way better

It's a shame that Nintendo completely ruined the franchise

Gone Home
>tfw Satanic altar that has always been hidden there

Wicther 3 is the best game to come out the past year. Mafia 3 and titan fall 2 will fill the void once I best wicth3 in a few months.

>all of the above?

Fucking Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Also Dishonored
And of course the classic Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Yeah, no good games though.

Sorry

ill just leave this here...

Oh god Psy-Ops was great fun. I loved that Cold also did some of the music for it, even if most of their music is garbage. 14 year old me was impressed.

I hope I die

Just curious here because this thing shits me up the wall whenever I see fuckwits repost it.

Do you actually believe that you'll die at 4.30am if you don't repost this or are you just a shitter?

GTA san andreas

When you write a long reply but the thread gets canned.

Start improving yourself. Get fit and eat healthy, stop smoking and other shit, look for a job you like. Keep going until you can look yourself in the mirror and feel good about yourself. Good looking healthy guy with fun job. If you still cant stand the sight of your wife. Leave. If you just leave now, you will feel just as shit + you will be alone. But if you have some great friends, you can leave as long as you keep improving yourself. Be happy,- watching netflix and eating snacks while your fat wife complains is no way to live

You posted it in the wrong thread m80.

/fit/ is that way ->

black and white 2, shit so cash

game?

Whats this? Like the graphics

i've got all that, i just need to eat healthy. getting a degree in comp sci, super psyched

This look kind of cool, tell me about it?

the PM saga was never good to begin with.

Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines. Hard as fuck, but as you know better your commandos, it's a cakewalk

TA masterrace

Opinions, I'd even say that SPM is good, just different. Sticker Star is irredeemable garbage though.

I was gonna disregard your opinion based on your spelling of Witcher, but I decided to disregard your opinion on thinking Titan Fall 2 will be anything near TW3

Decent game but way too easy, thus not god tier

Thanks buddy will def check it out

This

Obviously.

dead bitches and all.. beautiful game

Heroes of might and magic franchise are the best games ever made, especially the 3rd or 4th. If you are looking for mindless FPS without strategy the best option would be COD4:MW or COD:MW2

Even Cred Forums has better taste in games, you pathetic fucks.

found the minecraft player

nope

kek

My parents got me an N64 for christmas, didn't realise that it didn't come with any games.
Christmas comes along, I get my N64 and I'm so goddamned excited I get this N64, and then hella devo when there's no games.

Dad drove an hour out and an hour back to find a shop that was open xmas day to get me Mario 64. There are no words to describe how awesome he is. Mario 64 always brings good memories.

this

painkiller was a hell of a game, still have the black edition on cd flying around somewhere

>Implying

fait mi

Borderlands.

Halflife series.

Deus Ex.

Anyone who didnt like it was just too shit at it to enjoy it.

proves only you are some faggot kid

>hotline miami
Thats my nigga

I love how the races talk in different languages

Tf2 if course before valve castrated it

eat my dogge poop

Silent Hill 2

stop

Will we ever get another Bully?

im redy

I love both of you

Nice trips btw

Ooh shit son. I wrote such a shit fantasy story when I was like 8 that was just a straight rip off of that game.

No pic because I'm lazy and don't feel like finding one, fuck off I just got outta work.

Anyone else think every iteration of X-Com is pretty much the penultimate game experience for its time?

The only version I played it as cus I'm a youngfag, but still

>penultimate
I think you don't know what this word means.

In a word: No.

See 2006 was still a very young time for modern video games. We were moving out of the hard limits of the Xbox original and PS1 and exploring the larger games that the new consoles let us play.

No developer was quite sure what to make at that time, and Halo was still very very young, so everything got made. Studios were given a chance to go wild. We got mechwarrior ripoffs, RTS's, RPGs galore.
These are the ones we remember as being amazing, but they're like cult films because against the spotlight of juggernauts like the Halo and CoD series, these little games that everyone loved the tits out of (KOTOR 1&2, Bully, Psy Ops, Black, ect) are forgotten because they didn't make enough money to be notable, and in the end, companies make games to make money.

So we've had a couple of decades to make games now. The big names and publishers know what's good, what'll bring in the money.
For example, Rockstar made Bully, but to make a modern rendition it'd take years, and they're a one game at a time sort of company. Can you imagine some exec telling rockstar to make another Bully title instead of GTA 6?

Modern games are hard to make at the quality that modern technology warrants and modern audiences demand. Cult titles aren't worth the time to develop, so they don't get made because the IP owner sits on them and pumps out their AAA title of choice. CoD, GTA, Fallout/Scrolls, Hats.

I feel like I'm being a bit conceited, but you get my point.

It's a word with ultimate in it. Why would he have to know what it means?
Plus, what do you know? Maybe looking up word definitions will...decimate...His self-esteem.

:3

>ctrl- F
>91 replies and no Bloodborne

This thread is full of faggots and AIDS.

>penultimate
Oh my god, was it even worth googling what it meant before posting it?

/thread

Obama is the best Prez or prove me wrong.

My first fps game and it's one of my favorites

you're too young for Cred Forums. go play with your hot wheels

Fuck, you guys caught me trying to look smart on the interweb. Whatever, X-com games are still the best. /thread.

Hello, follow me

Sand andreas came out in 2004
If he was 7+ when it was out, he can post here

I'm 35 and that faggot is right. SA is the best of the series.

I fucking loved this when It first came out. Might buy it again on steam if it gets a good sale.

Lost planet 2

Kurt?

damn your dad is awesome!

Too bad Mario 64 is a piece of shit.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Each to their own user. It's still widely hailed as one of the best Mario games in existence.

My childhood

I keep forgetting 90's are almost 30yrs ago.
my mind is stuck at thinking they were 20yrs ago. I hate growing older

I'm yet to play them, is it a strategy game?

The challenges were awesome. I don't remember much, but i know there was a level with a fuck ton of witches, and you could only use the stake gun.

It is the chilhood talking, user.
>insert the best time to be alive was when you were 12 pic here
You know it is true.

HOLY SHIT COMMANDO WAS THE POO!

CHASE OF THE WOLVES, NIGGA! Best level.

Time truly does fly, Cred Forumsro.

Best Fallout. Best game.

I'm not a contrarian I'm just old(by Cred Forums standards)

tbf, i frequent the fallout subreddit where we go batshit for anything new, and the general consensus is that f2 is king. Probably rivaling new vegas.

Ma nigga

Fallout 2 is amazing. I still play from time to time

This game was hard but fun!

With all the money they've made off of GTA 5, I'm sure there are possibilities for taking risks on other projects. But other than that I agree with most of what you said.

But the risk might be worth it.

Shit sucks though fampai. Bully was such a standout game.

HELP ME Cred Forumsros
I have added lots of these to the list of games to download,
But I'm still looking for that one game with the whole package (immersive story and enough length decent gameplay oesn't matter the genre) I won't have internet back at the dorm and would lvoe to find a good time passer

I just finished it again on a jxd s7800b, still great, still a challenge.

Galaxies started a trend of shit mario games.

>i frequent the fallout subreddit

fhsw best game ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=cYZpTfTiycY

God tier af

yeah surprise surprise, redditors also use Cred Forums.

New Vegas was fo3 with nerfed gear and a shit DJ. Go wait in the car.

Too bad they never released it for the n64 dd.

Good to know people are still picking it up. If nothing else Bethesda at least helped lead a bunch of people to discovering F1 and F2.

I don't hate 3 and NV like a lot of the older fallout fans but I miss classic fallout a lot. Fallout 4 was shit to me.

I still have the originals. I was thinking about starting up a new game(haven't played F2 in a few years) or buying wasteland 2.

I was just saying what the sub's opinions were.

My favourite is F3.

Fite me.

Really ?
Lucas and Kumatora looked like shit on 64 dd

Black omg yasss

Ff7 had bad graphics but that game was amazing! I would have played the n64 game.

It was obligatory.

I liked 3 the most. Best music, best story, best gear, best DLC.

No surprise actually, that's why this place sucks. It is now their anonymous no rules subreddit.
>everything must be ordered omg wdon't break rooooles, respect each other, MODS
Pure unadultered cancer.

NV had more interesting quests, locations and characters in my opinion but I think F3 has its superior aspects too.

It's a toss up between the two for me.

But the story would be different.

NV was just fo3 with a western theme

For me it's just the v plate effect because it was my first Fallout. And the world is pretty good, I think.

Billy joe Bob

red dead best game cockstar ever made.

This is my favorite game of all times, I even subscribe to Andy Gavins newsletter!

nah b has always had cancer from some degree to another. I actually went from Cred Forums to reddit because it's just a better site. Only thing Cred Forums has over reddit is b being the (somewhat) rule free forum. That's it. b has always had cancer.

This game was fun

I have a dying scheduled at 4:30 so it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah, forgot baout those shadow bans, those media shills, those upvotes that censor freedom of speech, but it is the better site.
If you are a drone/sheeple that enjoys being told what to do, yes it is.
Fuck off and die, stupid fuck.

no one gives a fuck about that shit. only the content matters.

Most underrated game

Any Command & Conquer, except 4, EA fucked up with that one.

Either this or the first Dark Souls

Skyrim

Ma nigger
its not a polished experience but its the best ww2 shooter out there.

Gonna make him squeal like a chicken!

here here brother. Ive got some mad love for tib wars.

>No one gives a fuck about that shit

ayy lmao

Xcom enemy unknown + enemy within + long war
You're set for the next few weeks

I'm so happy to hear that! I'm lately only playing C&C games, stopped with TW though, and switched to KW because it runs a lot better and got more people active on it. Only con in KW is that the AI is shit in my opinion and that the modding community is more active on TW

get on my level

Bruh

Fallout 3 had really poor gunplay and what was there was ruined by "they're a higher level so everything will just take more shots" Which is in all Bethesda games but was improved in NV with a shake up in the gun selection, mainly high damage low rate of fire shit like the revolvers and rifles(giving more impact to each shot, thereby making gunplay more satisfying) resulting from the Western theme. Speaking of which, Fallout 3 didn't really have an interesting feel to it the way NV did. In Fallout 3 you're in a bombed out and ruined city, which, at the time, was pretty lit fam, but Fast Forward a couple years and that shit is everywhere whereas NV was a post apocalypse of a different kind where you're out there in a bleak and desolate desert or plains with your revolver and your rifle in a world trying to kill you, just really feeling the isolation and danger that comes from being a "cowboy" and what really helped that along as well is that the music fit the tone, which you didn't really see in Fallout 3. Yeah, it was the psudo 50s and shit but post apocalypse, so you get to shoot super mutants with Franky on the radio. But fuck dude they could have said the bombs dropped in 1997 and the only thing thatd look weird is the lack of NWA. While in NV you really feel like you're in the heartland during the 50s and the inclusion of Las Vegas being remade and its Mob ties and seedy beginnings being played off in an allegorical sense really works well with the psudo 50s setting.

tl;dr if you actually look at the games as what they are, New Vegas is better and more lasting both thematically and gameplay wise.

This was good game

oh youre talking about the whiny faggots who kick up a fuss but never do anything about it? Oh yeah it obviously all really matters.

Who cares what they do with their site? It doesnt matter. If it dies then it dies. It's good for browsing and wasting time for the meantime.

4:30 bruh

>Caring this much
Good points though

I hope you are using ad block at the very least.

fuck

lol yeah dw i dont want to fund that bullshit. I get completely all of the bad things about the place. It's cancerous.

Agreed user

You're shit-tier bitch

Yeah posting that is cheating. This game doesn't even have anything to compete with it.

But I am already dead

Plz do harambe

>*Insert immunity cat pic*

It won't deliver anyways, these things are made by retards that just want to fish for easy (You)s from other retards.

literally my favourite game ever to fucking exist

This and checked

so many shit games

Rising and V best MG games

OR you could kill yourself

Eyy

wut

:))

lol this is the wallpaper ive been using for a year,

Easily one of the best god tier games ever created

Fuck yeah

niggesr

Can't /thread your own post you newfag.

Hogs of War, best game ever, mildy racist, and only made better by Rik Mayall's voiceovers

Newfag

Still play that pretty often. Ever look up pro matches on YouTube? They still do it competitive online. There are some pretty good mods too

Only with G&K and BNW.
Vanilla is shit.

Just played ra2 today. I forgot how stupid the ai is, it's basically impossible to lose. This game however the ai is strong

Muh nigga

How is it underrated?
It is what it is. A hardcore niche WWII shooter. and it excels at what it tries to be.
Has a rock solid fanbase and critical acclaim. It's not popular on the the mainstream market because it doesn't want to be. In fact, the CoD kiddies would ruin the experience for the rest of the player base if Red Orchestra ever became too popular.

inb4 Civ4 was better

Hexes > squares

How do you think 6 will be?

Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Keeper, Medievil(Fortesque ftw), Crash Bandicoot, Gothic, Elder Scrolls, CS 1.6,

witcher 3

Just finished it, combat sucks balls but great fun and good story.

It's gonna be Civ V with Rev's graphics and I am really okay with that because once they added in religion and more culture stuff it really became a *full* civilization experience. I have it pre-ordered and am just waiting.

KOTOR, Spyro, Warhammer 40k, Dark Souls/Demon's Souls, Guild Wars.

>Bully
Watered down GTA S.A.

Played for the 360. Great game.

fuck yeah i miss bf1942

Conkers bad fur day
Pretty fucking lit

>Michael Wilson approves

Isn't kw c&c3? Pretty sure it didn't really change anything, it's just the special edition that comes with extras

This and Morrowind are the foundation of my love for PC gaming.

1 and infinite are amazing

I'll second that

Name? I love Morrowind that looks pretty cool.

FUCK OFF kotor is obviously superior

dark Messiah of M&M

CS:GO, mw2. How are these not mentioned yet.

because no god tier game? just generic modded shittier games you talk about

Warhammer Total War

Gothic 2. One of the absolute greats, at least if you're German.
It's from a German studio and sadly, the international releases aren't as good as they could have been.
But still one of my favourite games to this day.

Becose CS:GO is shit, 1,6 is in god tier

Most here aren't console plebs

I played stalker, I can deal with international releases with poor English. Looks pretty great

>Fusion Frenzy
Will you marry me?

It's a great game.
You won't be disappointed if you can live with a bit of bugs and a few cumbersome gameplay mechanics.

I beat this game 100% and got the platinum trophy when it was released on PS4 recently. It was mildly entertaining, but pretty boring overall.

Inside
That feeling when you first walk out into the sound testing area after gathering up the 19 people to open the door. The suspense that built up, hearing that sound, and then being there. That whole part of the game was a real aural treat, especially when that high pitch choral sounds chimes in with the bass when you solve the machine puzzle and get it times just right, like the game devs were smiling down upon you, saying "You got it, now go!"

Hotline miami2
Who else played Hotline miami 2 on Hard all the way trough including the secret level ?
Shit was fucking hard,but cash

Imagine the run gun CoD fags though.
>spawn
>run
>die

Exactly.

But Hotline Miami 2 was just a worse version of the first game.

MRB

Back when thq made good games

edgy shit

Personally i think they didn't took all the potential they had
Could have done better, could have done worse

Jagged Alliance 2

Agreed. Still one of my all time favs. Have you played the Jagged Alliance series?

Pacific was also good

Can't believe it's been 10 years

>Fusion Frenzy

Nice blogpost faggot

K

tell that to 8 year old me who probably played it a combined 1000 hours literally

The combat isn't too bad. It gets better in the second game

Diablo II L.O.D.

Pokemon go

i have constipation, thank you user

Pro Skater 2 is better.

Squat on the toilet if you don't want hemorrhoids

>Borderlands
>God-Tier

pick one

you mean canis canem edit, right?
the name was dumbed down for the ameritard market.
agreed

I enjoyed Borderlands but agreed. It was cute and entertaining but not a masterpiece.

This is too obvious. We are talking about some underrated gems.

eagerly awaiting a sequel once they stop updating gtav for some reason.

Doubt

loved the 2003

dam the feels
i got my ps1 out the other night, and dam was it fucking quiet, none of the whirring fan noises of the pc

i miss those days

Fallout 4 killed my love for games. I only replay old titles now.

Wish they would remake a digimon game in this format again.

>bloodborne
shit tier dark souls

>Long throws 6

Garbage.

Brother go to sleep

new vegas is shit , fallout 3 were way better

crash bandicoot 3 were the best in the saga

Why

underrated post

man i was going to post this

This. Any man that Defeated LeChuck is a good man

/thread

fuck

Hey ho diddly doe

Why no one posted yet?

My first reflex was just to call you a faggot but fuck it, I'll bite, why didn't you like Bloodborne? I haven't played the other Souls games but I have DS3 here to be played once I plat Bloodborne.

It was just a bait, common opinion. Bloodborne is a good game great thematically. But it just ... U dont have the feel that DS gives to u. Alone vs the world, so hard, i cant explain

fuck i loved those games