Who got the Emma Watson pics?

Who got the Emma Watson pics?

NSA, probably.

wat

I asked around, we don't have them.

It isnt a big deal...

And...

She used to look pretty cute...

Some private photo she's demanding some website to take down, that is the picture I'd like to see.

I would fuck the feminism out of her against her will.

Also, she can't escape the Streisand effect.

>>/hr/2740404

they're really pretty garbage shots. vaguely sheer top and uneven nips.

yeah, one of the nips was an inch lower that the other

The cream top? Is that the "new"one?

Where the fuck is hufflepuff you cunt

i dont believe you

she's not wearing makeup and she still looks hot af.

and her nips aren't that uneven.

then learn to google, retard.

>Celeb Jihad
They were probably all fakes anyway

I just found one. There more than one?

You're all gay

She's a dyke. She has never had cock and never will. Gold star.

idk if this is it. seen it today

What kind of champagne is that?

is this really the pic they're freaking out about?

What an uppity bitch.

The actual set never leaked. Emma's lawyers are just a couple weeks late.

whats up with those uneven nips, srsly?

"one goes one way and the others looking the other way."

>October 9, 2013 by Durka Durka Mohammed

sure thing user

she needs to wingardium leviosar that sagging boobie

She looks snobby and conceited.

Fuck this stuck up cunt.

top fucking kek

The reason lawyers got involved is because its a leak. Private photos being leaked, even if she was just wearing completely normal clothes in them, will of course get lawyer-ed up. Especially if there might be ones that have her nude or even close.

Does she like anal?

Titties not symmetrical...

Literally nothing

worst shoop in the thread

bitch looks like shes a smelly nose breather, has stinky nose breath
>no thnaks

Too bad photos can be removed from the internet. Now we'll never see them.

"And this guy's saying, 'Whaddya want from me?'"

>All these emma haters

You don't even deserve the nudes.

Its really not a bad shoop. The lighting is just right.

That pussy looks like it's singing

no, it's pretty bad

>AGAINST HER WILL

Not even then. She wears a chastity belt when not having sex with other women.

Your celebrity worship is sad. The only thing special about this girl is she happened to get lucky as a little kid and play make-believe in a play. That's it.

lmao

>Says the virgin

what the fuck? what a dumbfuck

Its not "celebrity" Worship. Emma is top tier entirely BECAUSE she isn't that. She's just a cute girl who happened to be in a well known movie series. Her being more like a normal person is what makes her appealing. Shes not some retardedly overdone supermodel of a girl.

kys the irony

love emma

weve known this for almost a decade

I wonder if deep down she doesn't want any topless pictures out there because her nips are crooked and she's self conscious about it.

this

she didnt even originally want to audition personally but she did 8 callbacks and had the right attitude

This is true.

theres lot of sea throughs and no bras shes worn over the years i dont think thats its.

repost

Or because any celeb would lawyer up about their private photos being leaked?

sos fams

top kek

Remember when she mattered?

fake?

I've been falling to Emma since the first Harry Potter movie.

this is true

>Emma is top tier
this

qt

nothing has honestly mattered since. shes got leading a t.hanks films and singing beauty and the beast lined up

Fucking gross. Is that toilet paper on her butthole?

underrated

me too pretty much whenever i started fapping i was fapping to her. im 7 months younger

kek. CIA here, not here either

there are two pics

if not those are some of the worst tits i ever saw.

its fake

where are the dick pics tho?

>Implying Perks wasn't a good movie.

I'm not. i liked the satire in the bling ring and noah too and colonia.

>celebjihad

The qt-est.

Where is the other pic?

Yes

:3

ITT already

WE DONT KNOW

. . . .emma, that you??

i see her saying cant even see my tits

Kek. Nice one user

Have the pic at home, will post in couple hours after shift, its a leaked snap

thats a hell of a train of though and matching lipsinc but no

>its a leaked snap

sorry for misunderstanding emma-bro.

trips for the pics

Not even close user.

np i wasnt specific

Has anyone even described what is in "the actual set"?

Kek

I dont know. I just know its new and it exists.

i filmed this in my dingeon

It's pretty good

its not new its the same two pictures we have

nice

hot

i dont think so, not him

Durka Durka, Mohammed jihad

>anons think shes not wearing makeup in this pic
you need to study the dark arts of bitchcraft, anons

No that's an anti-bleed-from-your-pussy device.

she looks perfect without makeup, she is wearing makeup there bc no freckles but its not a normal amount

>You will never have sex with Emma wearing the Bellatrix outfit. Why live?

The set is more than 2 pictures. Feel free to prove me wrong.

the way they filmed this scene was pretty impressive, the background they filmed on location looked like they were right there

Emma is a cute.

One i got isn't that new, but is full nude on couch, hour and a half will deliver

>hair color changes affiliation

says who? i cant prove you right lol

if the two pics leaked weeks ago, these are them it isnt a new batch or we would have them right nkw

I'll believe it when I see it user.

>Her being more like a normal person
how is she a normal person?
she seems to be out of touch with reality (demanding nudes taken down), feminist, pompous, same as every other celebrity.

There are 2 public leaked pictures. Much like the Fappening, what is public isn't the only thing that exists.

Me too in three hours i'll deliver a vid.

trust

youre a fucking dumby

>Cred Forums
>trust
choose one

bologna

the only reason these pics exist is emma takes photos of her outfits and has a stylist who takes pics. theres no other nudes

cool arguement

>Demanding taking nudes town.
You are aware anyone can do this right? You are aware there are tons of cases of normal girls doing this when they found out their nudes are on the internet right? That's why the "revenge" sites are becoming illegal.

>Feminist

Oh boo-hoo. She tries to advocate for womens rights ON BEHALF OF THE UN. She's not some tumblr girl bitching about the size of video game tits.

>pompous

When?

Even the people she dates, she only wants to date people who aren't famous.

Yes

Yes theh are nudes , but i only talk on kik...

>normal person

How many people have bitched to the United Nations about 'muh feminsm'?

You can believe whatever you want to believe. If people have access to her account they got all of her photos. Whether you think she takes nudes or not, a set does exist. Perhaps its a very tame set, perhaps it isn't.

well, that's what she gets for that "he for she" bullshit.

common sense

seealso this Quoted By: I met Emma Watson irl, she is not a skank in the slightest.

Quoted By: I met her in a pub, we have a mutual friend. I spoke to her for about half an hour over the course of 4 hours.

Quoted By: Not a slag, really nice middle class woman.
Anonymous Sun 17 Jul 2016 16:51:21 No.72097506 Report
Quoted By: Yes but too small for my tastes.

>Emma Watson is quite far removed from middle class m8
Middle class in the UK has a different meaning to the US

Quoted By: She was really easy to talk to. To be honest it was like talking a normal person.

He for She. Because women can only achieve equality if men do all the work.

and how do you know theres a set?

Shes literally working for the UN. Shes hired..by the UN to do exactly that.

"How many people do their job?"

And in the UN situation, this is like "women in many places in the world are raped and beaten and abused and unable to get educations lets fix that". You know, actual feminism.

leave newfag

If u want....

this is some serious autism
ill pray for you

you

kik is for gay talk now

How does anyone know anything? Do you think the fappening guys just disappeared and stopped trading? Nothing has changed.

Normal people are not hired to be ambassadors for the UN though.

Like that is not a job you can submit a resume for and go through the interview process for.

>HE for she
>Not he and she for we
>Not we for she

Is this the one they are trying to take down?

I just live in reality where not every girl claiming to push feminism is a cunt.

Shockingly things aren't black and white like that.

do you not see how even the things youve said make her not a "normal person"?

jesus fuck hufflepuff Hermione would get it

What the fuck does she care if her tits are out anyway? She's European, AND a feminist. You see feminists all the time in NYC with their tits out saying they should have the right to do that everywhere. If she was a real feminist she'd be topless constantly.

Try being a woman from the middle east and getting equality yourself without being killed, raped, etc. The only way change will happen is if the men themselves advocate against it.

Its like telling slaves to free themselves.

random internet autist's self insert fanfics about how cool it was hanging out with harry potter girl

Shes a celebrity yes. That doesn't mean as a person you don't act normal. Or wish to be normal.

Dave chapelle wandered off to fucking africa because he was tired of it and just wanted normality.

Emma is just a girl. You could go to a concert with her and she'd act like a human being. I don't know where people get this idea that celebs are all some fucking like insanely different types of humans.

the argument is if shes a "normal person". which she isnt. shes detached from reality. sounds like you were made for each other

In all fairness, I want to see the tits of every normal girl too. Emma isn't special. I want to see her tits too.

from their actions maybe?

Yes it sure is.
Slaves can't free themselves, and feminists can't achieve anything without men doing all the work.

Consensus!

she said mens rights and stereotypes and mental health and suicide are important. championed her father importance and the said the recent unimportance placed on fatherhood is unacceptable, shes not a nutter

this dubs confirm

two different people user. im the second one

My barely see though top photos leaked? Better try and take them off the internet!

>le epic greentexts
she didnt activism long before the UN you fuck
she had her only line of fair trade clothing called people tree for example

l agree with him

>literally not lurking and or using google.

Yet she still called her campaign 'He for She'. How equal of her.

All celebrities are normal people. The spotlight that's on them just make it seem like they're much more than that.

What actions? Acting in movies? Trying to help women via the UN? Shame on her. How dare she.

he didnt post on Cred Forums faglord

she didn't or she did?

its a UN campaign for GENDER EQUALITY

congrats on literally being an autist. ot takes two to tango if theres a he theres a she

What the heck are you on about?

I'm not saying she's an activist from birth.

The opposite of 'normal person' isn't 'activist'.

My argument is that Emma Watson, as a high-profile celebrity, is not a normal person and is afforded opportunities (UN ambassadory) that normal people are not.

She could be the nicest person in the world, or a total bitch, but she still isn't 'normal'.

sorry she did do*

Ravenclaw for me. Funny, a few simple cosmetic changes, and voila there is a difference. No wonder chicks go crazy for make-up and hairdressers.

Are you autistic?

Explain to me how a woman in a country that degrades women entirely, would ever manage to get anywhere without the help of men. The entire Muslim world portrays women as lesser, that only changes if the men help to push for the change.

Maybe have any degree of education if you want to talk about this shit. If you are going to hate on her at least do it with something that makes sense.

I'm the artist?

He FOR SHE isn't equality.
Just like She for He wouldn't be equality.
It would have to be 'He and She for Us and We' to be equal.

kek you called him an autist too. Good work user.

1/8, sub par nigger.

Normal is how you are as a person, not how much you have or what job you have.

If I suddenly win the lottery, I'm still me. I'm whatever degree of normal person I already am.

im saying shes always been well articulated and since she was a young adult has cared about the environment and general well being. unlike say kristen stewart for example who i dont know a thing about. emma isnt normal obviously but she does is normal inherently shes always been open and personal and sincere in interviews and shes a role model for lots of people.

>its a UN campaign for GENDER EQUALITY

That is simply newspeak. Ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery, feminism for equality.

Is this the only one?

look in the thread theres another

Her campaign is just encouraging boys to register onto a website.

I completely agree that women in developing countries are abused and mistreated and such.

But you are deluded and ignorant if you think a pretty blonde girl giving the UN a speech about some feminist website has actually made any measurable difference to those women's lives.

"Who cares if my husband beats me, He for She has a website!"
"Who cares if 8 year old girls are getting raped, He for She has a website!"

youre really taking the rabbit hole too far there matey, and i love dystopias. shes recently been donating to get women in africa bicycles. chill its the UN.

Just to be clear I've had no part in this conversation and know absolutely nothing about 'He for She.'

Is she running this campaign in a part of the world where men hold more power than women? "He for She" would make more sense if that were the case.

"He for She" until equality and then let the campaign die. However, that's never how feminism seems to play out, but it would make sense.

Again not a part of this conversation and am a tad drunk. Thanks

what's that now?

look up things shes done shes been visitong other continents for years and years, doing charities and things, so what if she is wanted or wants to participate in a UN campaign. the UN and amnesty international are not evil, theres really just no point to the UN, except to let your voice be heard.

im nit even liberal im voting trump. emma is cool

Anecdotes of 'normal people' who have won the lottery suggests that is just not true.

They go absolutely crazy. How much money you have, and your career, are some of the things that effect how you are as a person.

'You' are not an immutable unchanging concept in a meat suit.

1hour to leaked snap that i have

Trying to do something and failing is better than not trying at all.

Emma (along with some others) started He For She off a push from the UN. The website is simply there to try to get men actively involved in making sure the equality is there. "Look we have these guys committed to helping push this idea"

Hating her for any of her efforts with feminism stuff is retarded. If she starts pulling tumblr level nonsense, by all means. But until then give the girl a break shes trying to do good.

maybe you could look up what emma said about finding out her wealth and her response because it was pretty mature. she said she felt very humbled and almost sick

There's nothing there, faggot

Yeah thats not true.

It's global.

I'm not your mate, pall.

>taking the rabbit hole too far

Says the man saying "chill its the UN". I guess it makes sense, since you love dystopias. Tell me, is it a Stockholm kinda thing?

exactly

what people dont realize is there actual tumblr hate of emma from jealousy thats just like this anti feminism sperg Cred Forums shit. getting mad at emma for doing a cause is only making her cause more relevant. no need to hate

Its a campaign by Emma and some others on behalf of the UN for equality globally. Shes advocates for problems men have as well, but the campaign itself is to try to get men actively involved in making sure they are helping push for equality as well.

I'm not saying she isn't.
All I'm saying is she's not a normal person.

The UN has no power over my country mate ;)

See

"She" is not a she. The fucked up nips are from a bad boob job. You can look at her face and tell she's a boy, not to mention how hairy she is.

>But until then give the girl a break shes trying to do good.

No she's not. She's virtue signaling and contributing to the fall of Western Civilization like practically every other celebrity. Fuck her.

> #
The UN have no power, period.

It seems like anyone who hates emma really doesn't know about her.

Most Emma bros like her for more than her looks, I don't think people realize that.

i never said they did but they still like amnesty international have a voice and a theater

Be careful, or they will write letters, telling you how angry they are.

Calm down there alex jones.

pretty much which is understandable. ive just ended up rewding quite a bit and seeing lots of interviews over the years

Better one

wew lad. literally blaming this hellhole of a world on a cutie painter, singer. dancer, writer, actress, model, activist who didnt even want to try out for potter but did so because of her teachers insistence

Unless Russia vetoes the letters.

1/10

Maybe It'll make more sense when I sober up, but it seems like the title for their campaign makes it seem like they're trying to make men fight their battles for them. It would make more sense if it was based in a male dominated region, but not globally.

Maybe they should have a more equality sounding name for western countries because women seem to be just as inactive in equal rights as men.

I hope that made sense.

>"actual set"

Painted on with burn tool. Not exactly what I'd call better.

>Most Emma bros like her for more than her looks, I don't think people realize that.
It's pretty funny theres no reason to drop emma or you never really liked her in the first place. dropping her for something she wants to do and something as harmless as making a UN speech is neckbeard level

Name can be debated, either way its a much more "We are in this together" kind of thing.

wIf that's her that is one sorry uninspiring nipple. Yuck :(

Yea man I agree with this guy
some guy initially asked her on twitter what it would mean for them to be a feminist and emma just responded to include women in conversation and activity.

Most people only like celebs for their looks. What a sad life that is.

Emma life is a good life.

see
and the many pics of her nipple in the red laced dress

Wow

emma just posted more fully sustainable outfit/items on her facbook today that will go one sale

This was an interesting thread.

Isnt she gorgeous? I remember when i first saw that pic

Felicity is the real good life though.

If one more person posts a shoop of this I'm going to be forced to make an actually good shoop.

Stop doing weird burn tool things.

Please do.

My sides

everybody got them. they were posted here every day for a week, last month.

nice, any more?

All the cancer in this thread about her tits not being unnaturally symetrical... You realise y'all just outed yourselves as virgins who've never see a pair of tits IRL!!

epic Xd

I'd rather leave emma be. If nudes actually exist they'll be out eventually. Any degree of shooping would still not be as good as the real deal, or her actually intentionally being more sexual.

They don't realize

yep, Emma Watson is a veritable goddess. An incredibly attractive woman.

Every time there's an emma thread I remember how bad my crush is.

Curious thing, time

Hahahaha omg this killed me

:-)

TBF all the girls they've ever slept with have had perfectly symmetrical tits...