New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Not much dude.

You?

Not much, you?

Just playing some vidya

Communism includes a variety of schools of thought, which broadly include Marxism, anarchism (anarchist communism), and the political ideologies grouped around both. All these hold in common the analysis that the current order of society stems from its economic system, capitalism, that in this system, there are two major social classes: the working class – who must work to survive, and who make up a majority of society – and the capitalist class – a minority who derive profit from employing the proletariat, through private ownership of the means of production (the physical and institutional means with which commodities are produced and distributed), and that political, social and economic conflict between these two classes will trigger a fundamental change in the economic system, and by extension a wide-ranging transformation of society. The primary element which will enable this transformation, according to this analysis, is the social ownership of the means of production.

Nice nice

Damn she lookin good

Communism includes a variety of schools of thought, which broadly include Marxism, anarchism (anarchist communism), and the political ideologies grouped around both. All these hold in common the analysis that the current order of society stems from its economic system, capitalism, that in this system, there are two major social classes: the working class – who must work to survive, and who make up a majority of society – and the capitalist class – a minority who derive profit from employing the proletariat, through private ownership of the means of production (the physical and institutional means with which commodities are produced and distributed), and that political, social and economic conflict between these two classes will trigger a fundamental change in the economic system, and by extension a wide-ranging transformation of society. The primary element which will enable this transformation, according to this analysis, is the social ownership of the means of production.

doing gods work

who the fuk makes these threads?

the same old retard

How'd you do this? Another boxxy thread, same comment on second post, nice timing.

This guy.

dam she looks extra cute in this one

hewl

>2016
>not choosing superior Ellie Wayne as queen

>younger
>cuter
>funnier
>90% less annoying
See where I'm going with this?

boxxy is so ewww

Sup bud?

Not much. School made me start smoking again.
You?

):

such a cancerous thread

Nadda. 2 fucking days left in work until I'm off.

how can I block this thread from appearing?

Well school's got me smoking again.

me too

You do your part and post black dick.

Hello newfag, go to the catalog and click Filters.

Oioi

Fucking good times.

How's it going dude?

why are you talking to yourself?

Why does the dick get ashy before near the glans?

Best boxxy here...Kek confirms.

Hey

yes

shit poster

cringe

this faggot

Is that Milo on the right..?

its cancer

All good man, you?

Apart from my hangover earlier, I'm pretty good.

Bet you can't wait till friday

Thursday! I'm off Friday.

Lucky you

10 days of faps

And booze

O shit nise

Of course of course

Yeah buddy

Into the trash it goes
getting fatter every single year.

You do realise that this is not Boxxy?
The girl in your pic has a completely different nose.

He knows, he just thinks he's pissing people off.

Fuck this stupid bitch

Why is this girl the queen?

All she does is take selfies all day and she's a piss-poor actress.

Is this what Cred Forums aspires to?

>Why is this girl the queen?
Because she's not, fool. The only queen of Cred Forums was moot, all others are muses.

Cali bro here. What is new?

Even kittens would make a better queen. She's on Cred Forums all the time and has tons of nudes and admits she's a camwhore.
>kittens 2016

Nighty night

Hey bud Boxxy Bro here whats up?.

I'm well school starts in two days

Night night dude

Not much bro. You?

Boxxy forAVER.
oldfag out

That's cool you know i don't think i asked you this before but what you going to school for??.

Going to get an early night tonight.

See you tomorrow guys.

Night night

dam limit

Night.