Love pervin panties when I can!

Love pervin panties when I can!

Who doesn't?

How do you know her?

:) she lives in same house as me

Did this all the time in my teens. Some friends had really cute sisters. They smelled great.

made this

Thanks for your cervix Agent Smith

Nice! I jerk into my daughters as often as I can.

show us

hmmmm do they smell sweet?

lovely...really nice smell

Ok cranking one right now actually before she gets home.

few more nice

lovely

Mmh, how old is she?

>30487 ▶
>File: IMG_4499.jpg (275 KB, 1280x960)
is she sexually active yet?

Have you ever cum on her shoes, heels or sandals? Post pls

that a cute little thong?

she is to some degree

Yeah so soft

I don't have pics but I love cumming in my daughters sandals in the summer.

I do work where I go to different homes all the time. (Think cable guy, but different).

I steal panties whenever I can. I only like them if they've been worn. There's no sense in stealing clean ones.

I just hit profit last week. panties from a 13 year old. Stack of her dirty laundry in her room.

I've already jerked it three times with my face buried in the crotch of the panties. Once the smell starts going away, I end up cumming on them and tossing them. But for now, it absolutely REEKS of her pussy.

heaven

Shit user, I also love cumming on heels and sandals. I recently discovered a pair of black leather sandals that are from my mother and she doesn't use them. Thinking of cumming on them. WWYD?

could you lay out all her thongs?

Damn too bad you aren't local I try and try to find guys to come over and smell and jack with her panties and nobody is ever interested when they hear she's 13.

where u located lol

This pls

Unfortunately no. She'll be home in about 10 minutes can't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

had the chance to steal some from my 13yo neighbours daughter. they smelled great, she's such a cute girl.
didn't have a good place to hide them :(

there are two of us posting

just the one then? maybe one from the hamper?

Midwest US

northeast lol too bad

These are the stinky ones I'm talking about.

I love the fact I can see the stains where her pussy was.

I stole these panties from a girl in my class. She is 16

Im about to cum

No thongs in the hamper sorry

My favorite profit has been a 15 or 16 year old half asian half white girl. She was 5'3, 110 lbs, and just adorable. She was talking with her mom in the kitchen while I asked to use their bathroom. dug through the hamper while I was in there, and found pure profit. I must have jerked off with those the longest. I licked and made love to her panties for at least a month.

definitely her favorite pair. Look at how worn out the crotch is. LOL I bet she's wondering where they are now. These were in a pile of her laundry where she took her jeans off with her panties, because they were so tight. I had to pull the panties off the legs of the jeans because the pants were inverted from peeling them off of her.

WOW!!! you good sir are the winner of the smallest load of cum ever. Your mom probably has more between her teeth that.

Fuck dude you are lucky

>dat dirty thumb nail doh

Like you, I too worked in heating and air.

is this a step daughter or your real daughter?

If real, that's just weird.

Nigga I work

Best is cumming in the clean ones, letting them dry, and putting them back

I'm weird.