What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

I'm a lazy pussy

good shape, clearly a faggot

i'm not a narcissist / i don't have body dysmorphia

it take long time...how long did you take to achieve that body?

i have a family, a demanding and physical job and no time.... also, i'm not out every night cruisng for cok

I don't do 'roids

1) I don't do roids and 2) for the amount of money, time, and damage he's done to his body to achieve that, it's not even that aesthetic. I'd give it a 7/10. His face doesn't match his body, and his pecs are too small in comparison to his arms.

Certainly better than being fat, but he could do better.

>thinks working out means you're a narcissist or have a mental health problem
The only one with issues is you, user. I work out because of the enormous health benefits and the practicality of being strong. Looking good is just a side benefit.

>Taking care of yourself
>Narcissist
>???

Not Billy Herrington though.
You can go now

>no time
Such a bullshit answer. You're lazy, get over it

and your dick is like a peanut from meds

i'm bigger than this guy

7 years no juice

pics

you don't have to be super jacked to be healthy. you can take care of yourself without aspiring to look like that just by eating healthy and getting a moderate amount exercise

Low T (238 ng/dL^3) and dislike medication side effects.

Because I'm not an idiot, and I know how to look good AND throw your shitty hybrid car at your face with my bare hands. Malnutritious faggot.

Forgot pic

I dont hate myself or life enough to need to work that hard for happiness.

the part of my body I'm selling is my brain..

It will not make mi little benis any bigger

I'm not gay

I'm heterosexual.

hahahaha

Not like the guy in the pic is OP, but regardless he's an insecure fag

/thread

I don't have an excuse, I just don't go. I'm a fag.

>health benefits and the practicality of being strong.

i work out 2-3x/week. i'm 190lbs, 6'1 with 22% body fat.

i am not obsessed with myself looking like a body builder and i am not trying to obtain an excessive portrayal of masculinity because I am able to be comfortable with what i have and what i do.

That wax job is weird as fuck

>wax all my body hair except on my tits

who the fuck thinks that looks good?

i'd rather look "ripped". i'd rather look more attractive that be strong, since i have no use for strength in my life and profession.

i'm a fisherman, i work 12 hours a day and have to be out at sea at 3:30 am every day, 6 days a week, i move 10 tons of fishing gear around every day. I come home and repair electronics to try and make some extra money. I have a kid and another on the way....yeah, i guess you could say i'm lazy

You'd think when he was doing a little brushing in photoshop he'd do something to make it look like the underwear wasn't empty.

22% body fat is fucking huge...
I'm at 12% and I feel fat as fuck

Do I fight bears?

Fucking terrible font but this is still spot on

height/weight ?

>farmers tan

faggot

Koalas maybe

OP If you have to come onto Cred Forums and attempt to emasculate others for your own validation, you're an invalid.

Is that where all the blood came from?

that's because you have a problem with your perception of yourself..

avg for men is 18-24, depending on age

His name is Adam charlton I think

Self improvement is masturbation.....now self destruction?

5'11, 185

>Excuse

I was cleaning it and it went off!

I don't have an excuse, I'm just lazy, I'll admit it. I put zero effort into my appearance. I've tried lifting before but I can't maintain motivation to keep it up. Nothing to hide really.

I work 60+ hours a week,

and besides, my body composition will never make up for my ugly face.

His face doesn't match? How should he train his face then?

Fucking moron.

It's hard not to have one when working outdoors for a living you basement dweller

>I'm lazy
>I got the girl
>I got the money

/thread

You realise the amount of sacrifice and work that goes into building a body like that? I bet he is about as dense as a fucking plank of wood.

Gay bears? Yes

oh, no homo OP

>practicality of being strong

we get it, you're a gay power bottom.

Went running this morning thought my heart was gonna explode prolly not even half a mile and im like 175 skinny

I'm not a gay model.

Ya this guy is right as hell

Can't afford Test-E cycles yet

I'm working on it

I'm fatter than you ya limey cuck

He can't, I'm saying he has a young looking face that would work much better with an ottermode/slightly ripped body, rather than an obviously roided body like what he has.

herp de durr

That's not your issue. Looking like the second guy is still very attractive. Looking like the first guy will make you unhealthy.

No excuse, I am planning everything to start my physical change. I need to do something first, october 12 is my beggining day.

Although I gotta tell you OP, you look bad. It's too much. I am not aspiring to that kind of body, just want to get definition. Lots of girls have told me bodybuilder type of body creeps them out, but swimmer ottermode makes them hot.

When the fuck am I going to fight a bear?

On the otherhand, my form is on display every time I take my clothes off. Which is a lot. Because i'm not busy fighting bears.

I dont suck dicks. I dont give a shit. Pic related plate in my foot almost exactly identical.

Nvm cant find pic.

Ummmmm

>cause my dick been out for Harambe for weeks now.

I'd let your cock fight my asshole m8

guy looks like a pleb

>what is a tank top
>what is a sleeveless shirt
>what is taking your shirt off

If you work outside, one of these is definitely an option. I'm outside all the time, just not for work, but I almost never wear a shirt to avoid looking like a fag with a farmers tan

You're so close it's almost frustrating. If you cut for 3 weeks you'd look so much better.

>I almost never wear a shirt to avoid looking like a fag

i am not gay

Because you're a useless pageantry faggot who probably couldn't lift a protein shake to his dehydrated lips. But hey, at least you can prance around and pose like a woman. That'll last till you're 30, ish

You think?

Pizza is my excuse

>implying a man who doesn't wear a shirt is a fag

What the fuck is wrong with you pussy hipster femboys today? I'm not some musclefag trying to show off his body to other homos, I'm just an actual man who doesn't feel the need to cover his nipples like a goddamn woman

You fuckers are pathetic

I have no money and bodyweight routines are for suburban faggots

Because strongmen don't use steroids/

I'm not sure on your height/weight so you'll want to do some research and calculate it for yourself, but I think aiming for about 2000 calories with no more than 100g of carbs a day will transform you.

All fat fucks who played football in high school 10+ years ago and haven't done shit since pretty they're strong with shit like this.

i second this. this generation is a bunch of fucking sallys

Do you like encouraging other men to take off their tops? Because fuck those goddamn women, right? They're certainly not invited to the shirtless romp around at your place.

>My opinions are facts
Fucking faggot

It's kinda sad that they're the first generation to be brutally offended by their parent's music.

>implying a man who doesn't wear a shirt is a fag

Pretty fucking accurate.

not everybody has gyno you bitch faggot

how about not spending 80% of your free time in the gym?

and the rest online making smug threads like this

I can't afford steroids