So what are you welfare leeches going to do when Trump wins? complain on the internet like usual?

So what are you welfare leeches going to do when Trump wins? complain on the internet like usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/19/hillary-clintons-looming-turnout-problem/
thehill.com/latino/278785-migrant-numbers-skyrocket-at-mexican-border
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-clinton-campaign/
nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia.html?_r=0
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s08e08-douche-and-turd#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:25eebd16-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=8&sort=!airdate
wnd.com/2016/09/polls-trump-1-state-from-winning-presidency/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS NOW!

52>48 you fucking retard

the nigga runnin this site said that just over a week ago hillary was at a 96% chance of winning.

>shill too retarded to understand how Trump being at 20% a few months ago and now almost tied is really bad for Hillary

lol. maybe rigging the primaries so a brain dead corrupt walking corpse retard would win the dem nomination was a bad idea

Only trump supporters can get excited by losing by a bit less
Fucking pathetic

Apply for disability

>hes still too retarded to understand whats going on

I shouldnt expect anything more from some dumbass teenager who gets his news from buzzfeed articles

Laugh all you want, the real news on Reddit says Hillary is well a head.

It's crazy how quickly liberals went from "SHE'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY! QUESTIONING HER HEALTH IS SEXIST!!" to "FDR was in a wheelchair and he was a great president, so what??"

That's implying trump will actually DO anything when and if he becomes president.

rekt

liberals are hypocritical liars, not a surprise

Yeah good point, no reason being surprised by illogical behavior from a group of people who are led entirely by their feelies.

Shill's gon shill

>emails will be trump's October Surpise

>every poll has Clinton ahead
>polls vary slightly as usual
>trump supporters thinks it means he's catching up
>being this fucking delusional
Jesus Christ it's like watching a retard struggling with tying his shoes

>>trump supporters thinks it means he's catching up

because thats exactly whats happening you fucking idiot. Trump was at 10% at one time, and now hes almost tied with her.

Can your little bird brain not grasp how this is him catching up?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/19/hillary-clintons-looming-turnout-problem/

>every poll
>every

nice one chief, don't you mean every liberal poll that you've bothered to look at?

The number of voters who are ready and willing to go out and vote for Trump for their first vote in any election far exceeds the difference in any of these shill polls. Those are the people who aren't in the polls if you didnt know.

Europefag here. Is anyone with a brain actually voting Trump? Why? Legitimate question.

Keep believing that retard but be prepared to be disappointed in November

Except CNN, fox, and a half dozen others

Hey, all of these polls that I've never actually seen or been a part of say something! must be true

>septermber

>these are the people not in the polls
>not knowing how polling works
God your retardation is astounding

>changing the topic because you now realize how fucking retarded you are being

cool. no one likes Hillary in the first place

>thinking you have to personally be a part of the poll for it to mean something
It really does seem like every trump supporter is retarded

I don't really care so much about what happens in the US but this picture is so fucking misleading I hope you realize that.

>Claims Captain Douchebag is going to win.
>Posts a map showing Hillary victory.

I am not surprised.
Trump fags really are this dumb.

Kek. People on welfare now will remain on welfare after Trump is elected. Some states already require able-bodied welfare recipients to work, but a president isn't really gonna do shit about making it harder to get welfare.

I just realized there's no point in debating with a retard who doesn't understand statistics

If you vote Trump you are voting with your feelings. Not your logic. Prove me wrong.

>Cherry picking this much
Must suck being so desperate.

>Why? Legitimate question.

1st off, he isnt a brain dead walking corpse like Hillary

and he doesnt have any plans to instorduce more needless gibsmedat programs, doesnt want to import half a million third world muslim savages for "muh diversity" like Hillary, and wants to greatly improve trade deals so america isnt getting fucked in the ass.

He also wants to stop illegal immigration which fucks over the working class for the benefit of the upper class, and he plans on literally eliminating poor families from paying taxes. Hes also doesnt want to get into another war in Syria like Hillary does, or supply ISIS anymore

That's the funniest part, even if he does win he's not going to do any of what was promised because congress is gonna take a shit in his mouth

9/11, the day Hillary fell down and couldn't get back up.

>Retarded trump supporters don't understand how the government works
Welfare leeches will continue to be welfare leeches.
Trump won't do shit about that.

no, you realized how fucking stupid you were and are bitching out. Go read a buzzfeed article you stupid tween faggot.

its not cherry picking. Hillary has no supporters. Theres a reason she has to pay people to pretend to like her online

Jesus Christ you really are retarded aren't you

The ironic thing about Trump supporters is that with their personality type (anti-intellectual, a strong attraction to traditionalism, hatred of those who don't belong to the familiar culture etc) if they were born in the Middle East, they're be screaming for Shariah law.

not an argument.

but thank you for correcting the record

Three reasons Hillary>Trump
Let's hear them
>inb4 "trumps a meaniehead"

>Hillary has no supporters
>is still winning
How are you not aware of how retarded you are?

>Hillary has no supporters.
So I suppose that's why she isn't leading in the polls?

We'll see.
Republicans say this every time, and the news media agrees with them because it's good for ratings and turnout if it seems like it's going to be a close race.
So, I guess we'll see.
I'm pretty confident we'll be drinking Cred Forums's tears come november, and they shall be salty and delicious as always

I can already her them screeching "Sheee rigged the election! HillaREEEEEE-" and see the sad pepe memes now. Ah... Like a breath of fresh resoundingly defeated retarded conservative air.

>muh polls

reminder that the fucking day of the Brexit vote, polls were released saying Remain would win by 10%

And being an intellectual in any field other than economics makes you qualified because? This isn't fantasy land, we are trillions in debt and that faggot nigger has yet to do anything for anybody except make them eat a 200 a month health insurance plan they can't afford. Kill yourself

Americans are too much fun, a bunch of stupid sheeps.

>I can already her them screeching "Sheee rigged the election! HillaREEEEEE-"

well she did rig the Democratic primaries so it wouldnt surprise me.

Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a retard/shill/Hitler!

Buh-bye trumpfag. See ya in november.

Enlighten us, how else do the polling organizations get public voter information from people who have never voted?

sheep, dumbass, like plural of fish is fish

Illegal immigration isn't actually a big problem and has been declining for years
Deportating 11 million people is logistically impossible
A wall wouldn't be effective at all and would be expensive
His tax plan also cuts taxes for the rich and cause an increase in national debt
America's trade deals are pretty good because of our international influence

Who is we? Cred Forums is notoriously right leaning so maybe you need to get your pussy ass back to tumblr faggot.

>shit shoop is shit
>still shows Clinton winning

Thank you! Are you american?

oh look, still not an argument.

Thats because youre just some basic bitch cookie cutter liberal retard that doesnt understand this shit at all and are voting for hillary simply because Trump is "mean"

Par for the course for trumpfags. For astounding, look to their god-emperor of self delusion.

Least we can vote clown shoes

>Comparing two things that have nothing in common.
>No understanding what "NO supporters" means
>being this retarded
She is still winning, your point is redundant, co cry some more.

I'll just get a job. It's going to be easy when the economy isn't shit

>deportating

Nope. Conservative libertarian. Hoping Hillary and/or Trump dies so we can get a candidate worth a shit.

lol

Wasn't his plan to cut national debt to "print more money"?

> 1st off, he isnt a brain dead walking corpse like Hillary
In my opinion they are both horrible people, but you should vote for the politics, not the person, no?

> doesnt want to import half a million third world muslim savages for "muh diversity"
Calm down there.

> He also wants to stop illegal immigration which fucks over the working class for the benefit of the upper class
Another solution to this would be to make more americans take higher educations. Which Hillary supports IIRC

> he plans on literally eliminating poor families from paying taxes
Pretty sure that's a priority for Hillary too? Doesn't every politician say this anyway?

> Hes also doesnt want to get into another war in Syria like Hillary does, or supply ISIS anymore
wat

To me it just sounds like every Trump supporter votes with their heart, not their brain...
Kind of scared for the sake of the rest of the world if Trump wins.

>Illegal immigration isn't actually a big problem and has been declining for years

oh look, complete bullshit!

thehill.com/latino/278785-migrant-numbers-skyrocket-at-mexican-border

>Deportating 11 million people is logistically impossible

says you based on nothing

>A wall wouldn't be effective at all and would be expensive

more baseless bullshit

>America's trade deals are pretty good because of our international influence

please just stop talking. Its clear you have literally no idea what the fuck is going on. Youre just a typical dumb american who ignores politics all the time except for now since its election season. And even then, you get your news from late night talk show host and John Oliver clips on youtube.

>muh bernie

Fuck, is that real? Jesus Christ, he's such a two bit con man, how do people buy his BS? Are they really that retarded? How do you not know about inflation or how it almost destroyed America in the early days?

Being a blindly voting Dem or some retarded Bernster that is doing whatever they are told does not make you a Shill supporter.

Who said anything about being qualified, you fucking Corky? My post wasn't pro-Clinton, I was pointing out that due to their personality type, if Trump supporters were born in the Middle East, they would be Jihadists

>Are they really that retarded?
yes

They poll eligible voters you dumbass

Yeah what an outlandish thing to believe! She wouldn't rig something like an election, right?

Or a primary?

Right?

can i get a sure kid?

Did this faggot just say Buh-Bye? What a fucking gaywad. lmao

None of her politics is about a fucking wall.
She gives a shit about education (AKA the only way this dying race will have a chance to survive for more than a few centuries).
She gives a shit about healthcare.

>In my opinion they are both horrible people, but you should vote for the politics, not the person, no?

are you retarded? how does a health problem have anything to do with them being "good people?!"

moot point. trashed

>Calm down there.

literally not even an argument

>Another solution to this would be to make more americans take higher educations. Which Hillary supports IIRC

this is fucking retarded. How is forcing people into college going to help them? Do you not realize college degrees are wortheless now because so many people get them?

Im not even going to waste my time with the rest of your post because its pretty clear youre just some stupid kid who want gibsmedats and how no idea how politics work.

You are probably still in highschool

So tell me, how would you poll someone whos name you don't know, you don't know their address or state for that matter, don't have a phone number, no email address...

It must be tough being as stupid as you are.

sure kid

-Paid for by Donald Trump for President

We using tin foils as an argument now?
Let me tell you something, if the election truly was rigged, trump would have never gotten where he is, being hated by every democrat and half the republicans.

Yeah, I liked Bernie, but I didn't think he could ever get elected, his views were too extreme. I think Hillary and Trump are both racist, corporatist, out of touch, con artists. It's hard to say much better about any politician honestly. I like Gary Johnson and Jill Stein ok, but they have the same problem Bernie did. I think if any of them replaced either of the candidates they could win. Hell, if anyone replaced Trump they could win at this point, people will take anything over Hillary. Source; even Trump "might" beat her.

Also she doesn't have the vocabulary of a 12 year old :)

Umm, Donald Trump said he would make a single payer system, faggot.

Who gives a fuck if they have new books? History and Math don't change.

They don't think about that, their brain is on a constant loop of "Build the wall, fuck Muslims, fuck China! Build the wall...."

>making up complete bullshit and believing it

yeah, Hillary shills are actually this retarded.

Im loving the complete lack of sources you shills have in literally every thread like this.

>None of her politics is about a fucking wall.

LMFAO Only liberals can be this functionally retarded.

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

>can't come up with counter argument
>lol it's baseless hurr durr
>lol just stop talking
Fucking retard

>Who gives a fuck if they have new books? History and Math don't change.
>History and Math don't change.
So we are in agreement that only brain dead idiots are voting trump?

OHHH MUH TIN FOIL THO!

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957
Here you, a video, straight out of the man's mouth.

common core is faggot shit. Wait until those kids start killing themselves.

The only thing I agree with is that you are an idiot that uses words beyond your ability to understand them. :)

>suggest conspiracy theory as a joke
>BUT ACTUALLY CONSPIRACY THEORY THO.jpg
lol hasn't even been the first debate and she's already rigged the election?
MFW

so in other words, you have no actual points and are just posting this vague wishy washy liberal dream bullshit.

>she gives a shit about healthcare

what the fuck does is this even supposed to mean? Trump bitches about healthcare all the fucking time, way more than Hillary does since she thinks Obamacare is perfect.

I bet you, the person reading this right now, have no idea who your state senators even are without using google

Did she puke into the glass? Or what the fuck was that?

>not knowing how registering to vote works
Just shut the fuck up you retard

You really think math and history aren't constantly changing? and no, not about common core. Have you ever taken a history or math class? or are you just that stupid?

kek
>MFW this is actually true though

>>can't come up with counter argument

except when I proved your bullshit lie about illegal immigrants false with an actual source?

fuck off back to fapping to traps you child

One of the big problems in our country is idiots like this
Will never ready the primary sources mentioned in this
Enjoy that echo chamber

First of all, I'm a CS student. Wasn't really trying to debate you...
What you said about college degrees is just wrong though? Try studying a field worth shit maybe?
CS for example :)
Don't know about the US, but in my country the jobs come to us, even as 1st year students.
In fact, over 99% of CS students have started their career before even finishing.
I like how you just jump to the conclusion that college degrees aren't worth anything.
Also that you somehow assume I'm in highschool? You are acting pretty childish TBH.

Is history changing, or are we just learning new things about the past?

How does disprove what I said friendo?

1/5 is a failing grade retard

Hahaha poor kid, it must be a shame that you just turned 18 and now you can't vote for Bernie. Maybe Shill can offer you some more gibsmedats?

I get you have the memory and attention span of a goldfish, but the DNC was caught rigging the elections in Hillarys favor against Bernie and Debbie Schultz had to step down in shame because of it.

nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

But please, continue to force your tin foil shit about how Trump is a secret KGB agent sent by Putin or whatever lol

>History and Math don't change.
ROFL

So, the king killed more of his wives? The battles of Europe? You mean recent history. History is just that, it already happened, and one thing that is certain is history becomes LESS accurate the farther you move away from the original source. Like a buck means slave. Like George Washington was first president, down to good ol Abe Lincoln being a racist that wanted to send all black people to africa. He sent some, called it Liberia, didn't end well.

sure kid

I'm european :^)

Nice argument retard oh wait it wasn't an argument because you just realized how retarded you really are

The problem is liberals don't actually have a functioning hippocampus. It's all just words and narratives that have to be recited every day or you lose your Virtue Signalling Badge

You're a fucking retard.

BTW: what does CS stand for?

>Wasn't really trying to debate you...

I could tell because you didnt even attempt to make a point

>What you said about college degrees is just wrong though? Try studying a field worth shit maybe?
CS for example :)

So is that really your plan on helping the working class whos jobs are being undercut by illegal immigrants? Just make every single one of them be a CS student?

yeah, youre a retarded little baby brain alright.

{Citation needed}
The gook would never say that

Sounds like you've got it all figured out.
So now what?

>I'm european

lol even better. Just some clueless dumb europoor talking about american politics.

No wonder your post was so ill informed.

Since red states tend to be bigger recipients of federal funding, I would imagine most of them would be happy. Also, trump has said numerous times he doesn't want to cut social safety nets. So I don't know what the point is that you were trying to make.

Half of the people that are going to vote trump don't even use the internet. Lol. These graphs always make me giggle.

I do remember one of her political allies got busted doing dirty work for the DNC that played a part in shoving Bernie out of the PRIMARIES. That's different from rigging a NATIONAL ELECTION. Are you aware of the difference, kiddo? Did they teach you that in 6th grade civics yet? Typical ignorant trumpfags

Or you could be like japanese monkey and deny rape of nanking

Did you not see the us bomb the saa in deir ez zor allowing isis to advance?

Good dubs, gooder troll

>You're a fucking retard.
>what does CS stand for?
LUL

>who's jobs are being taken by illegal immigration
If your job can be done by a beaner who doesn't speak English maybe you're retarded

You say makes me giggle because you are queer, the internet has nothing to do with it, kiddo.

no, I actually proved the only actual point you made wrong and now you are even admitting it.

You just speak out of your ass about shit you dont even understand. Stop pretending like you are smart or know anything about politics

The problem is that everyone takes this point of view that generalizes/otherizes everyone with a different perspective than them, retard.

I don't care if he sits on his ass playing with his dick all day. At least he isn't trying to do the things Hillary is trying to do.

Ohioan here, most people if not all hate Hillary from at least where I live near Cleveland. I don't like Trump either but as long as it's not Clinton!!

Now you must step outside your echo chamber and try to defend your beliefs.

The next problem is when your beliefs are shown to be illogical, you should reconsider those beliefs. This level of self-reflection is next to impossible for liberals to achieve, but it is necessary.

Plenty of degrees will get you jobs.
Anything remotely science or engineering related, really.

>Cred Forums is the most retarded board on Cred Forums
>it also has the biggest Hillary support on Cred Forums
no surprise

They're too retarded to use the internet

I love when people debate with simplistic caricatures.
That shows a lot about themselves.

>I do remember one of her political allies got busted doing dirty work for the DNC that played a part in shoving Bernie out of the PRIMARIES.

So in other words, exactly what I just said? Good job on admitting Im right and youre wrong you stupid shill lol

We all need to learn sometimes :^)

Yeah what an idiot for assuming that if she is willing to undermine democracy for the nomination that she might also be willing to undermine democracy for the presidency.

tru kek

maybe if you think literally everyone should be a CS student and this is your actual real idea to fix job growth, youre a retard.

now fuck off you 17 year old

The jobs that are being taken should go to low skill, low education, poor Americans. Fuck, why not spend the money that would otherwise be sent back to Mexico on training the homeless? Getting them into the labor force again?

But, but.... muh feelies...

>ignoring the impossible wall
>ignoring the impossible deportations
>ignoring the minor effect of illegal immigration
>ignoring the fact that our trade deals aren't an issue

Except for the part where you cut off the half of my comment that explains why your conspiracy theory is fucking retarded, you fucking halfwit. That was the Democratic party heads, working through Senator Shultz to enact their will by intimidating and bullying Bernie behind the curtain. Now, do you think the democratic party is being run by miss Clinton? Or do you think they're just doing business as usual to get their candidate elected? And another rhetorical question; are you a retard? (the answer is yes)

electoral college is fucked

I think Al Gore would have found man bear pig by now.

Can't tell if you are intentionally being a hypocrite here or if you're just plain old retarded

because fuck poor Americans, fucking southerners haha

poor mexicans are okay though :)

>So what are you welfare leeches going to do when Trump wins? complain on the internet like usual?

protip, anyone who uses the word "shill" in this thread is a paid Trump shill.

be warned.

Do not reply to shills.

Do not reply to shill threads.

That was another guy. I'm the "17 year old highschooler".
Also, I never said that.
Christ, are you bad at listening, huh?

I'm not the CS kid

Learn a trade

>muh degree

you realize there are stupid rednecks who go to tech school for a year, pay maybe $1500 tuition in total, and end up making more than you ever will in your life?

lol

the better question is, what are you gonna do about it?

What a baseless assumption

outdated picture
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Yeah what an idiot for assuming she has anything to do with a conspiracy enacted by party leaders to elect their party candidate. Why would she? Why would they share her plans and contaminate her with culpability? Furthermore, most of this conspiracy is implied. It's likely that she still did beat Bernie in the primaries. I don't like to admit it, I'm a Bernie fan, but that's how shit went. History decided.

I'm not the CS kid
Learn a trade

Minor effect? Mother fucker I live 70 miles from the border. This place is swamped with taco trucks. My work hires illegal aliens through a temp service.

Dude, exactly.

Classic lib "logic"

> if she is willing to undermine democracy
A couple people in the DNC fucking with Bernie is not "undermining democracy" - at best it is an internal DNC problem. At worst it just looks bad.

You think RNC members weren't fucking with Trump? Of course they were.

Does it mean the election is "rigged"

no it doesn't you fucking idiot

Maybe more people should go to tech school for a year then :]

no, I was right about Hillary rigging the DNC election against Bernie. Then you just repeated it to me in a smug manner because thats how fucking stupid you are.

stay butthurt that Im smarter than you shill :)

oh look, still no argument at all!

Oh, the delicious irony of a Breitard/Faux News viewer saying "liberals should step outside their bubble"....

Which bubble is that? The bubble of reality?

Automation will replace beaners and hicks

The part you're assuming is that she had anything to do with it. The party wants their candidate elected, and they're corrupt. You think they shared those plans with her, or that she came up with them and enacted them?

Trump doesnt have paid shills, hillary on the other hand does.
> Correct the record shill detected

only the sith deal in absolutes

Because you haven't countered any of mine retard

That OR, immigrants are accepting to get pay less money inducing lower salaries for the whole lower working class hence degrading lifestyle for people that already had trouble making ends meet.
Can you really blame them for not wanting a lower lifestyle?

>no gay sex with hats

shit pic

>A couple people in the DNC fucking with Bernie is not "undermining democracy"

it actually is you stupid shill. Keep taking it up the ass like the good little bitch you are though

look, it won't happen. sorry, I live in phx and building a fucking massive wall isn't going to do shit.

1) he won't actually build a massive wall
2) there are already some massive fucking walls + drones + militarized border
3) he wont build a wall - did I mention that already?
4) If you live in the SW, your largest trading parter just might be mexico. You think at all how that is going to affect your local economy? I'm guessing you didn't.

"I say I won, it doesn't matter that that's not what you said at all!"

I said the democratic party, as in it's head, who stepped down because of the incident, was acting unethically. That's hardly news. The question is, was Hill-dawg culpable? Come on, dont' make me laugh, kiddo.

>thinking some shithole town matters on the national level
Fucking retarded narcissist

Ha ha like Baptist cucks were going to vote for Hillary anyway.

>do not reply to shill threads
>do not reply to shill posts
>do not encourage shill posters

>Because you haven't countered any of mine retard

you already admitted I proved you wrong about illegal immigration you retard lol.

you still dont have an argument or anything to back up your baseless claims

>hurr a wall wouldnt work because i said so!

>its impossible to deport illegal immigrants even though we've been doing it for years for some reason because I said so!

Just fuck off

Exactly. If the Trumptards had been around for longer than an election cycle, they would know that, NEWSFLASH, Democratic and Republican operatives pick favorites and do what they can within their power to get said politician nominated...

The DNC, RNC are private entities, and the people within them can do whatever they want.

Can you imagine the RNC's insiders emails about Trump??

I'm sure it was a lot worse than a whisper campaign about Bernie being a communist...

>. Hillary has no supporters.

and yet she's going to win. How does that feel?

OP just used the Now-cast.

You're a faggot.

Obi-Wan must be a Sith.

yeah polls plus is 55-45. Which is still surprising to be honest. I struggle that anyone is voting for trump. But I forget just how uneducated and confused most voters are. I mean half the people out there are below average intelligence you know?

>getting this angry because you lost an argument online

just stick to fap threads you stupid white trash piece of shit hahaha

Yikes, it must be hard to breath with your head that far up Shill's ass

George Carlin was a wise man, but to be fair Hillary is just unlikable to the max and often emotion trumps (pun intended) rational thought, even with the educated.

2edgy4me

But actually though you should try and consume some impartial media

I will grab some supplies and move to the closest atomic bunker

>has to steal nomination from some old socialist jew

>"dude hillary has so much support!"

lol dumb shill

I don't defriend people on Facebook, and I come from Redneck Florida... you wouldn't believe how many of them, most of them scumbags who never even bothered to pay attention to politics, all of the sudden are super amped up about Trump... and they have been watching this election like a god-damned reality show... These are Duck Dynasty and Toddlers/Tiaras crowd.

"What will Trump do next?? Tune in next week to find out!"

>faux news
is this 2006 ?

>you disproved one
>thinking that disproves the others
Ever heard of tunnels and ladders? Many illegal immigrants simply overstay a visa
We deport the few we catch but it'd be impossible to round them all up at once
Logic I not your strong suit

I'm voting for him, not because I think he'll be a good president, but because of the way the Democrats treated Bernie, how Obama is using tax payer money to campaign for her, which is illegal, and to stand up for all of the bullshit in our government. Trump being elected will turn things upside down

>being this mindless
fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-clinton-campaign/

Which apparently means that Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck are right and it's really the terrorists and immigrants fault for all our problems, and not the tax havens, loop holes, and the revolving door between regulators and regulated industry which mega rich corporations are abusing the fuck out of. It isn't a bloated defense budget that outspends the next 20 nations combined no, no, no, republican logic tells you that it's not enough, even when the pentagon itself says "We can't house anymore tanks!" No, *we're* the ones who are delusional. *We're* the ones who tanked the economy by letting lenders cut-out subprime mortgages like they were candy and then bet against their own investors. *We're* the ones who still think that after only ONE GUY went to jail for all that, the laws still need to be more relaxed, because super-rich lenders and CEO's really have it tough. Conservative values are what led to this nations greatest years. Too bad no mainstream conservatives are really embracing them.

Euro here so I don't care either way but for anyone saying Hillary is silly winning etc. You need to take into account things have only just gotten bad for her.
Trump has yet to fully capitalise on this and the effects of Hillary are still largely unknown.
This will only get worse for her here and that's what the chart is showing.

lol

Simple. We all getting drafted. WW3 for Harambe. Nigger.

Most of your gay and less retarded liberal friends are voting for him too, you might not think not acknowledging terroerist attacks is okay, but at least half your friends aren't that stupid and are just pretending to vote for her until that curtain closes.

People didn't want to vote for her 8 years ago, what's changed? She lost the primaries, twice, and Bernie was the popular vote, has to be.

More or less, this bullshit economy is dead.

I'm a grown man, and I remember when everyone had cable and could afford steaks, fruit juice, banannas, and everything else to be a real american.

Now I can, and nobody else I know can, and I just wonder at how us having less than 8 years ago, and 18 yo cumstains like you don't know shit about an economy. An economy isn't asking dad for gas money, queer.

>Trying to imply I'm angry because you can't prove your conservitard conspiracy bullshit

kek your tears elevate my sides to operatic heights

I do... I read top sources, both foreign and domestic, to better understand the implications of today's news - The Economist, Financial Times, NYTimes, WaPo, WSJ, CBC, PBS and the BBC.

I find that these venerable institutions, with their broad journalistic experience, 100s of years of impartial coverage and solid integrity are much more reliable than some websites created by political media strategists dedicated to win at all costs (cough, cough, Fox, Breitbart, MSNBC, etc.)

Arguably the most retarded picture I've seen today

You don't read the Economist, pics with timestamp.

>top sources
>lists NYT
BAHAHAHAH look at the funding from most of those publications

Washington Post may be the most liberal leaning major publication there is. There rest are okay.

So... you want our economy to tank and to lose respect worldwide?

We've been moving in the correct direction for 8 years, no sense undoing the repairs Obama did to the country by hiring Captain Orange Dipshit to fuck it up.

And btw, 90% of the "scandals" about Hillary are just CTs spread by political operatives. You'd have to be a mouth-breather to believe otherwise.

"Duurrrr... Breitbart and Fox said Hillary is corrupt, and I believe them."

Brexit vote = 46 out - 54 in
>Out won

What none of these polls account for is that Trump is going to be bringing a lot of people out to vote who previously never cared about politics. Voting for Trump will be the first time I ever vote, and those polls have no idea about me. I'm sure there are lots of others too. So get fucked Hillary.

As per RCP, Trump is leading Hillary in Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Maine CD2, and is tied in Florida and North Carolina.

If he wins all these, he gets to 266 electoral votes, which means that winning a single additional state would make him president.

The most recent colorado polls actually have Trump winning, if Nate Hydrogen updated his average instead of having polls that are 1 month old in them Trump would be basically tied on Colorado as well. A colorado victory would get him to 275 EVs, and the presidency.

Underage retards and idiots here don't understand how close Trump is to the presidency.

Clinton is so uncharismatic and unlikable that she loses support every time she appears on tv.

Unless he fucks up at the debates hard, trump will be president easy.

Appnana is 018582046

Continue receiving welfare because the president can't really do shit about it.

Flem From the bottom of her throat

>nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia.html?_r=0

It's a misrepresented map, trump has colorado and NC now. as well as wisconsin disputedly. You are gonna get hit pretty hard by the trump train.

>first time voter
>voting for trump
Jesus Christ the US is fucked

I usually vote with my hands

just saw South Park episode "Douche and Turd"
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s08e08-douche-and-turd#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:25eebd16-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=8&sort=!airdate

.. well, this election is pretty close

Bwhahahaaa... Breitbart told me 100s of newspapers, left, right and center, both foreign and domestic, are all "in on it for Hillary".

God damn, I hate conspiracytards.

Fuck you and your Breitard-driven conspiracy theories.

This is why you people are so fucking dense, so fucking detached from reality... you can't even tell actual sources of information from blatant political propaganda.

Who doesn't read the Economist..?? Oh yes, Republicans.

If you truly are one of those who believe the 100s of venerable news agencies (print, online, TV) that all of them (left, right and center) with their 100s of thousands of journalists (Republican, Democrat and independents) are all "in on it" for liberals, well, that will be hard belief system to overcome.

The problem is, the "liberal media" myth has been around so long that a good percentage of right wingers actually believe it.

You want true "conservative" news? Try the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Economist... FFS!

go suck on hillary's saggy meat flaps you fucking degenerate underpayed shill posting fat cuck black cock loving racist mongoloid asinine human being bag of dick skin shit fuck

Why are so many right wingers voting for a loser like Trump.
He's a big mouth showoff with no skills and no victories below his belt. He's a narcissist in an echo chamber. His life is a safe space where he thinks he's always right and everyone else is wrong.
And Mexico is soooo gonna build that wall. To keep all their rapists at home.

Many blacks and mexicans are voting for Trump. Think they're being persuaded by emotion, retard?

Coincidently, it's the ones that have their shit together.

Just like the WSJ and the FT can be considered quite conservative by most standards, they are still accurate and objective.

The same could be said for the Washington Post, except on the left.

>implying we have another option
>literally being this fucking retarded...

Where do these numbers come from? No one has polled me to see who I'm voting for. This could easily just be made up (and probably is)

cucked swede here, vote trump

>Posts map with all of the shit hole welfare states clearly red then rants about shiltards being in welfare.

Everyone knows white welfare takers are die hard Republicans. They just distort reality and convince themselves they aren't milking it. That's the entire groundwork of Trump's base... White guys that collect welfare or disability, live like niggers, but pretend they're being held down by those darn over educated elitist liberals.

It has to be getting tough to convince yourself that you're smarter than all of the news channels, all of the Republican and Democratic party members, all of the highly educated scientists, most successful business folks, and pretty much anyone that isn't a complete moron that all agree Trump is a borderline retard, a coward, a douche, and terrible for the country. Make no mistake. He will probably win, but only because Hilary is fucking awful too, Republicans have no character, so they won't protest vote a shit candidate like many Democrats will, and because there is more dumb white trash than dumb black trash, and that's what will carry him. No decent person likes Trump.

None of these are really counterpoints...

not one mention of terrorism or the threat that the US could end up like france or germany

>nice one chief, don't you mean every liberal poll that you've bothered to look at?
Fox' polls got Clinton ahead.
Are they your 'dem' polls?

This.

You're setting fire to the house in order to save it.
It doesn't work like that.

>Every poll has clinton ahead

wnd.com/2016/09/polls-trump-1-state-from-winning-presidency/

Exactly! Great point.

From my hometown of Fort Myers, where Lehigh is basically the arm pit of a shitty town...

These people are the Trump meme warriors, who apparently can't think for themselves without a Meme... god forbid they actually try to find information themselves from an accurate news source.

Nice dubs and lrn 2 economics

Every poll said the UK would stay in the EU

>So what are you welfare leeches going to do when Trump wins
fuck your mother, as usual.

Fuck off CTR

The other options (if you think that dems are the devil and the last eight years have been literal hell) is staying at home or voting third party.
I hope people vote third party en masse. Not because I think that will make a difference in this election. The Dems will win this one.
I hope that it will influence the next election and that the emergence of other parties will make america into a democracy. Right now american politics is like a drink chart where you're allowed to choose between two different brands of cola, and the two companies are trying to make you think that the other borderline identical option is somehow Satan incarnate come to feast on your sense of joy.

the government is failing at education right now. Super strict regulations and extremely low salaries make being a teacher one of the worst jobs you can have right now. This will only get worse with Hilary. Talk to any public school teacher and they will agree that our current education system is failing. (even though they will still probably be voting Democrat in the election) I'm not saying Trump will save education in America, in fact I think it will probably get worse no matter who is elected, but arguing that Hilary is for education is misinformed. A vote for Trump will mean true change, and I believe disrupting our corrupt system, whether positively or negatively, will ultimately be the only way we can progress, grow, and improve.

>being this fucking butthurt
Fucking kek

Lol, the irony is that the media has been EXTREMELY biased against Trump to the point where any major news source completely proved they're not credible at all. They're all just paid off by liberals. So yeah it's funny because liberals call conservatives sheep, but liberals just pay off the media and liberals blindly follow the biased media.

Hit too close to home there trailer park boy? Maybe when Trump gets apple to build there things in your home town next year you can upgrade to the double wide!

>WND

Education sucks because, the schools are flooded with idiots. I had to move my kid out of a school because of bussing in kids from the south side. It turned the school into a nightmare in a short period of time. IDK who can fix what, but that equal opportunity shit ruined that school and many others in the area.

The media has handed Trump this candidacy. He is a media darling. They're eating this up. There is no bad publicity, and he has had more of it than anyone ever. Pretending to be the victim is the new Republican way though, and you're eating it up.

Coming from a Canadian, vote Trump or you'll be an Islamic shitbed like us in Toronto

What ruined schools is Republicans slashing education which caused lots of small schools to have to merge in to fewer large schools so we could shift some money over to making defense contractors wealthier. Make no mistake. Our deplorable schools are courtesy of the right. The rich can afford private schools.

>Lol, the irony is that the media has been EXTREMELY biased against Trump to the point where any major news source completely proved they're not credible at all. They're all just paid off by liberals. So yeah it's funny because liberals call conservatives sheep, but liberals just pay off the media and liberals blindly follow the biased media.

Let me guess... you heard that "analysis" on Fox news?

If anything, but JOURNALISTIC STANDARDS, the media has been far to easy on Trump, letting him get away lying, deceit, and manipulation without calling him out on it.

The problem is, he lies so much and so frequently that it is hard to keep up.

I thought Canada had mostly Chinks as immigrants

>muh cs

Islamic terrorists are salivating at the idea of a Trump presidency. They want it very badly. They know it will be the greatest recruitment drive ever, and he'll be too much of a bumble fuck to do anything to them.

computer science I believe

Single earner households stopped being viable because women entered the workforce en masse and effectively doubled the supply of labour, which lowered wages and earning power across the board.

See any parallels with illegal immigrants?

Do a google search for Trump and you'll see that like 99% of the top results are badmouthing him. While it's true that no publicity is bad publicity, compare Hillary's publicity and it's treated much more favorably. Hell everyone is badmouthing Trump because he called that attack a bomb somewhat early and yet he was right. The media is scum.

nice trips

The real joke is that these retarded gun clutching Bible thumpers think he's a strong guy. How does one not see that he's a text book coward hiding behind the personality of a bully. They're always the same. Tough talk, yet so so fragile. Trump is a pussy.

I'm gonna paint a picture of a clown!

What Google just said:

I guess "google is in on it too for Hillary"?

I agree the right ruined public education but at this point neither party is really doing anything to make it better. And more government regulations and fucking over teachers will only make it worse

i'll put on my job hat and job pants and jump into the job canon and shoot myself into jobland where there are lots of jobbies

>not knowing how Google algorithms work
>being this fucking retarded

Are you retarded? Which secretary of state caused this gigantic clusterfuck? Prepare for more of the same if she gets elected.

-more terrorism
-more blm domestic terrorism
-worstening race relations

It has done him nothing but favors because he can pretend to be anti establishment, the peoples candidate, a victim. Republicans are the biggest victims these days. There's a war on Christianity, a war on Christmas, a war on being straight, a war on being white. To hear Republicans talk, they're the most reposed group on earth, and he's playing right in to that with the media's help. There's a war on poor donny. He's like us. Repressed.

Those suggestions are what users more frequently search for and have nothing to do with media. Look at the news results actual articles shown...

Go on welfare

also yes, I agree our military is incredibly evil. If we spend a quarter of our military budget on education we would be able to spend the remainder on other things because people would quickly learn war is hell and it wouldn't let it happen

They want a battle. Who is promising to give it to them? Who started the mess? They love Republicans. I agree that she handled it poorly though.

god damn all his kids are fugly

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

One hottie and three ugly cowardly pussies.

>welfare leeches
Keep working and eventually move overseas to live and work permanently, as I intend to do if and when Hillary wins.

Thanks for correcting the record

both sons literally jews

Oh and the media put a huge spin on Trump's comments about disarming Hillary's bodyguards and see what happens. The irony is if the media has a bad thing to say about that, then why the fuck don't they talk about how bad gun control is, because gun control does the same exact thing to ordinary citizens?

Presidents aren't elected by popular vote, retard.

>#I'mInHer

Arab spring was masterminded during Obama's presidency with Clinton as Sec of State. They kicked over a fucking beehive.

I'm going to laugh at the butthurt non-Americans whining that their free aid and free military protection from the U.S. will be ending.

I used to work at Google, actually...

Could it be that he is simply acting more negatively, and that his camp is saying and doing stupid shit, and therefore, there is more negative coverage of Trump??

Come on people, put on your thinking caps... what are the possible scenarios that could cause there to be more negative coverage (of Trump)?

Is it necessarily true that the entire media (except for the Republicans-owned stations) are all "in on it for Hillary" for there to be constant negative coverage of Trump?

Or could it be that he is a short-fused baboon who can't seem to stop putting his foot in his own mouth?

THINK FFS

unless it is greater than 1%...then yea it is

The electorial college would start a revolution if they switched a vote outside the 1% margin

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

Look at Clinton's kid, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

Most people who vote for Trump probably won't admit to it because there is that one liberal faggot SJW in their friends group that will absolutely go apeshit and will never shut up about it. In fact, that faggot is exactly why they are voting for Trump. They are tired of all these politically correct people being the thought police that will seriously attempt to ruin your life if you made the wrong kind of joke.

>Autistic libtard having meltdown due to people breaking his delusional tantrum
You know you have to be atleast 18 to be here, right libcuck? Off yourself.
Trump 2016.

Trumps daughter is so fucking ugly

How? Dumb delusional libtard, I bet you wouldn't dare to show your ugly inbred horseface in public. KYS.

I don't understand the american system. It looks like that cluster of small states on the east coast are effectively having more say than the rest of the country.

It looks like trump has a majority. But he's less than half?

Fuck it. I'd hit it. With my fist.

so are you

I work with a bunch of spics, and they are always saying shit like "oh I bet user is voting for trump, haha" "oh anons white, he likes trump". And I don't even like trumo, but those comments are why he has my vote in november

She hasnt reached her final form yet, give it time...and a few million dollars

I thought Ivanka was hot, this chick is pretty ugly

This confuses Republicans too. They see the map and they think, "The whole country is red! Why aren't the Republicans winning national elections?

Because empty land doesn't actually vote...

Acreage don't vote...

If you look at the actual numbers, and how the electoral college system works, your vote in those blue states actually counts less than a vote in the national election if you are from a small red state like Montana or Idaho.

everyone born in the middle east believes in that bullshit you moron

I'm a conservative and a Trump supporter. Fucking libtards are 100© wrong and us fags are 100% correct. Build a wall, lock her up, make fun of Mexicans and disabled people. Let's all act like complete dicks to one another and say edgy things because we can. Life is black and white. I'm poor, but the wealthy pay too much taxes. Fuck healthcare for everyone as I am perfectly healthy. Everyone on welfare is a fraud. Illegal immigration is to blame for everything. I believe that abortion wiring therefore nobody should be able to have abortions. Democrats are going to take away my guns. Obama is still a Kenyan Muslim. Ronald Reagan was the best President ever and never made a single mistake. Libtards never use facts.

Love her dentures

>I'm a conservative and a Trump supporter. Fucking libtards are 100© wrong and us fags are 100% correct. Build a wall, lock her up, make fun of Mexicans and disabled people. Let's all act like complete dicks to one another and say edgy things because we can. Life is black and white. I'm poor, but the wealthy pay too much taxes. Fuck healthcare for everyone as I am perfectly healthy. Everyone on welfare is a fraud. Illegal immigration is to blame for everything. I believe that abortion wiring therefore nobody should be able to have abortions. Democrats are going to take away my guns. Obama is still a Kenyan Muslim. Ronald Reagan was the best President ever and never made a single mistake. Libtards never use facts.

*Golf Clap*