I quit smoking a year ago

I quit smoking a year ago
AMA.

How long did you smoke? Can u feel a difference in your health after quitting for a year?

dead faggot pic got to do with smoking?

>"AMA"
Fuck outta here reddit fag

What's it like being uncool?

Here's the best part... one day you too will be dead just like ZZZZAB or whatever the fuck he called himself. Then no one will have to deal with your bullshit like 'I quit smoking a year ago. Ask me how many dicks I can suck at the same time now'.

I smoked for 2 years. From 19-21 so not that long really.
Yes my health has improved a lot. I started working out. My cardio is on fire.

What is it like having cancer
Kek

Dude, fuck off. Quitting after just 2 years is easy. You aren't even really a "smoker" after just 2 years.

you a sick cunt brah?

That's like having 3 or 4 drinks a night and claiming to be an alcoholic

Did he die?

The fuck you talking about son
Being addicted to nicotine is in genetics
My genetics suck, my whole body ached for a month when i quit
Now someone that has smoked for 20 years might find it easier to quit
Stop generalizing

Fuck yeh brah mirin hard

SAD
C
U
N
T
SAD

Why do you want attention for something so little?

Because i feel like i can help others overcome their addiction just like i did
Unlike you, you fucking inbred shitcunt

Sorry, no. The physical addiction to nicotine wears off after a week, at most. Nothing to do with genetics. The psychological addiction is what is so hard for people to deal with. You build up a lot my associations over 10 to 20 years, and those are the hardest thing to break.

Quitting after 2 years is fucking clown shoes.

Wow. Nice green text. Like that actually had to be singled out.

What made you quit?

Only the weak quit.

And you think you can achief that on Cred Forums. Tell me all about your life you seem like a bright person.

did you gain a bunch of weight?

I'm 23 and have never smoked, AMA.

Yes the first month
But then i started working out and lost all that weight

You do come across as quite the cock smoker. Good for you sweetheart.

What a fucking pussy
I smoked for 15 years and quit 3 years ago cold fucking turkey.

You think you deserve a medal, or have some insight?
What a bloody moron.

>I smoked for 15 years and quit 3 years ago cold fucking turkey.

Good for you darling
Nobody gives a shit about you or OP
Kill yourself for me please

I've been smoking for 6 years now. Last 3 years turned me into a faggot chainsmoking vampire. Stepped up my game from 30 to 50 cigs a day. I created my own hell on earth. Stopped smoking for 5 days now and i go apeshit all day. Missed the real taste of food and my nose starts working again. Dont start smoking kids

Zzzzra.

>I smoked for 15 years and quit 3 years ago cold fucking turkey.

What a special little snowflake you are

>"What a fucking pussy"
>tells a similar story
Wow you fucked a dude? What a faggot. I fucked 15 duddes and got aids. You think you are cool? what a fagget.

I quit cold turkey twice, with nothing worse than drowsiness. I literally smoke for the increase in long-term intellectual productivity, not because it's pleasurable in other ways.

I've smoked for 4 years or more now, but very inconsistently. From a pack every two days, to 1-2 cigs per day, to 2-3 packs per day in some weekends.

Now I basically quit, but I developed "The Pavlov's dog's effect"

I short - you condition your brain to desire a smoke in certain situations more than anything else. This concerns cases that are not heavy physical dependency (which in relative terms would be like a complete drunk, if we speak about alcohol - so a complete smoker would be literally shaking for his nicotine fix, instead of just wanting a smoke. This heavy dependency probably occurs if you are a heavy smoker for several years, like 1-2 packs a day for 10 years or even more).
This concerns cases where you are a relatively normal smoker - you smoke as you wish, more on holidays or during stress, less or none when you are busy.
So your mental conditioning occurs as follows - you eat, then you have a smoke. You walk alone for more than 5 minutes, you smoke, just to occupy yourself. If you repeat this enough, brain will simply engage in the 'algorhtyhm' it learned for the situation you are in. If you eat, you must add nicotine.

Same thing works in reverse - for example if you inhale strong peppermint aroma before working out, after enough times, your brain will boost all hormones and energize body once you inhale peppermint, irregardles if you exercise. It will condition itself to it and will remain so as long as you keep actually following through the actions most of the time.

To quit smoking effectively, simply avoid situations where you habitually smoke or preoccupy yourself with something else.
Just think of ways. You must break the mental algorhythm.
Just an example- try to smoke heavy in situations you find yourself rarely in. If you often smoke in car, make it a habit to smoke only on arrival. It will save sober hours + often you will not be able to readily smoke at your destination.

are you sylvester Stallone

Quitting is fucking easy. I've done it hundreds of times.

I am 29 yo

I quit tabacco (started doing shitton of sports, and it just doesn't go hand to hand). Now only really rare countryside holidays are my smoking days.
Quit weed, simply because it became really really boring. Now I only smoke with my best friend twice a year.
Quit alcohol, because I never was a big drinker, but have been really fucked up. It is nice, but somehow immature. I simply do not desire alcohol, so why waste money.

The only thing I do is, again twice a year in major festivals, E and planning to start steroids (yeah, not your usual shit, but I read a lot and they make people feel so good, they easily become addicted. We'll see what medium doses of test-e can do.

And with all that shit away I don't feel worse at all. It's pretty nice to have good memories of meetups and to have sharp wits with me (love comedy and being the joker of the team) rather than be high and laugh at something dumb.

Not condemning any-ones lifestyle, but for me frankly it all just got boring.

why do you think we care?