bhhn

obama is white

yn

h

pitterful i know but i'm on my phone

v nmj

here it goes

bfgrt gftghjknhju b hjyugh jjbn bvgf,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let’s shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can’t. I’ll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I’m excited. Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B’s. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That’s me! - Wave to us! We’ll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I’d make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I’m glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I’m not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don’t waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That’s why we don’t need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of… …9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick ourjob today? I heard it’s just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.

how the fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little faget? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the chinchin army, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Filthy Frank, and I have over 300 confirmed chromosomes. I am trained in dank meme-jutsu and I'm the top henchman in the entire chinchin armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another 45 chromosomes. I will meme you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this realm, mark my fucking chromosomes. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, faget. As we speak I am contacting lord chinchin and your realm is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dank, faget. The dank that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your chromosomes. You're fucking dead, faget. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my dank memes. Not only am I extensively trained in meme-jutsu, but I have access to the entire meme arsenal of the chinchin army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable chromosomes off the face of the realm, you little shit. If only you could have known what dankness your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna be short even more chromosomes than before, you goddamn idiot. I will shit dank memes all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, faget. ore wa o-chinchin ga daisuki.

7uy yh

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

j m=[-0p';/.

uigcgmDEUSVULThjnmlk,lynkmjGODWILLSITyuinrtcnenmumdrecemxx

bnhyygu

'806/75

If you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight

j huny

m ,jnk,.m klmj,8kn

Smashed 3 times cause 1 time just wasn't enough...

Ayyyyy LMAO

Use Face as PW-Generator!

Gvfgbbvfg

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

amazing how that works

hghg6x

s4tyopl7643hul,lytyju

gzgzbgbzlkzgbklpzpb^^zb

this tread is so fucking retarded

hb2z3skucfnjdrj7

gbvf

my dad walked in on me banging my head against the keyboard so now i've been told to say this is very immature we should all be doing something more productive

Don't forget to .onion that shit.

your dad sounds like a faggot

t4ehy n nju uukju

my dad is sitting with me watching the thread and i'm not allowed to interact with you anymore except for this

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

tell your dad he can lick my ass

i will try to spell my name very fast:
brnonju

i've informed my dad it is the height of disrespect to not check someones trips so he's allowed me to do that
>checkd

>disobedient avocado
Kek

h

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

Llor

vt b

full.chan is that way >>>>>