Message this cheating bitch

Message this cheating bitch.

On what?

352! That's my area code kek

well i know you cant be one of the 2 guys because of how ignorant they are. I can give address too if you wanna pay her a visit.

This is her as well. I can only hope this is getting the attention it deserves.

>Go to deepweb
>get on a chatroom
>ask for CP
>type her email to receive that shit
>do it as much as you can
>wait for FBI or some creepy guys to make the deal

He looks like a linebacker for Florida State.

Goddamn that's one ugly cunt

2/10

NYPA

Send all the hatemail you can muster. she deserves it.

bump

another pic of the scummy wife.

a man would have to go into the depths of a bowling alley to find a women like that

I have a feeling that Cred Forums is failing me.

Not sure if shit bait or actual newfag pa request ... Either way, post nudes or quit wasting our time.

naaaa ...

not failing you at all. bitch is ugly as fuck. you should be glad that she cheated on you. could you imagine having to wake up in the morning and see that pos next to you?

goddamn

don't listen to him

nobody wants her nude

apparently no one knows what love is. I still love her but she deserves it after what shes done.

Don't listen to him

Dump nudes or gtfo

You can't possibly love that homely as fuck motherfucker.

Who in their right mind could?

Jesus dude ... you can do better

a lot better

would not fuck

you'll burn your eyes out kid

I have a feeling you're a whiny beta lil bitch who heard about how bad these people are on reddit and how it'll do bad things for no reason. Look, the best advice provably given is Otherwise NYPA
>inb4 Cred Forums sucks now
Cred Forums was always shit

NYPA MF... NYPA.

Fuck off faggot. As others have said, take this as a blessing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

what i thought

no redeeming value

Cred Forums is not your personal army, loser beta faggot.

kys

yall just a bunch of pussys.

The correct answer was, "You are a beta faggot. KYS and chlorinate the gene pool."

learn to plural

I have a feeling you failed yourself by marrying that and procreating with it.

faceb com/ polrusital
Send the slut her nudes

Where are the nudes?

Cred Forums is not failing you. You are failing Cred Forums. NYPA faggot. Also, did I read you made a baby with that? This is why IQ levels are dropping in America, not niggers.

Pretty much this OP

I never made a kid with that. she had 2 kids and i was accepting. way to misread.

do better

They were black, weren't they?

This is the smell of desperation. Women just do that shit. That's why they call them "women." Quit whining and make money.

or Mexican

>be OP
>marry hideous hag
>be so fucking omega that hideous hag actually cheats on you with some other 0-standards tier omega

Tippy-top kek.

you all are just a bunch of scared shits afraid of what a "ugly" woman will do. lol sad

What does this even mean? Go be unfuckable somewhere else you fat cunt.

>>marry hideous hag
>>be OP
>be so fucking omega that hideous hag actually cheats on you with some other 0-standards tier omega
and then ... bitch about it on /random/

You prolly should just kill yourselve OP

that would show that frog face who's boss

Get on Springer.

I would not fuck that ugly bitch with your dick OP

you lost nothing and gained everything