Fiancee is fair-skinned, U.S.-born daughter of immigrants from Brazil. I'm white...

fiancee is fair-skinned, U.S.-born daughter of immigrants from Brazil. I'm white. Does that make us an interracial couple or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/etbB
sendvid.com/6aoi9von
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

need more pics to give an accurate answer

i cant tell by only 1 pic
we need moar to reply
but for now i can tell those tits are glorious

amen, i'd fuck the shit out of those tits all day

Do you really give a shit about that or are you just here to indirectly brag about your Brazilian fiancee?

Yes, now show us some more interracial love

Those super nips made me feel thirsty

Moooaaaarrrrrr!!!!!

here's moar

The latter

Honesty, nice. Your fiancee has nice boobs and a lovely butt.

TBH, I am interested in how people define "interracial couple." I don't care if we are one or not, it just interesting how the term seems to only apply to black and white relationships. You don't see people using the term that often for Black-Latino, White-Asian, White-Latino relationships

Well I'm probably the wrong person to discuss it with. I'm from Denmark and of mixed descent. So my views on interracial couples would be biased, since it's the cause of my existence.

im getting addicted to your gurl

more

Godly girl tbh nvm if she is from brazil or china or mexico or fucking hell
She's a 10/10 perfect breeder woman
Now moar !!!

interracial look at the word dummy if she is a Latina woman and your white then yeah if she isnt of Latina decent then no

thong shot?

You have my gratitude based user shes gold

Yea, I more meant that people don't ever seem to use the term unless it's for Black-White couples. She's primarily of European dissent, but, just like everyone in Brazil, she has some African and indigenous South American ancestors. I'm like 1/64 Native American (don't worry, never used it to get into college or anything). Awh hell, who cares.

Any spread eagle?

MFW

You're welcome, user

You make me want to go visit brazil
um monte de meninas

Beautiful

Damn, u be the lucky one, user

Cmon bro we need more dont let us down

Dude, she got God-tier tits and ass, go for it.

Yes it would be interracial but most people probably wouldn't notice. On government forms asking race their is a "white (hispanic)" option

do you have more like this , lips?

You all chill with hardcore or is that a bridge too far?

MOAR!!!

My body is ready

She does have beautiful lips

There is no too far on Cred Forums
Just keep posting bro

yesss please more

any vids you can put on mega, vola or something?

aw man, those are fake. :( sucks.

nice boobjob. gratitude to the surgeon!

pls some anal brother!!

What the actual fuck ? They are fake ? Wow, best fake tits i've ever witnessed.

any feet, fam?

Truth be told, they are fake. She asked the surgeon to do a very natural look though, so they would hang like normal boobs do. they don't have that "bolted on" look at all and they feel soft and natural. Oh, and we'd already been dating for a while when she decided to get them. Some people will hate, but I think they look fantastic and she's happy with them, so I don't see a downside.

We're happy with them too

>
>She does have beautiful lips
>>She does have beautiful ALL*
fixed

I got just the thing for you, user

How big is your penis?

This is getting better

Fuck me. Nice. How about some soles?

About 6.5 inches long, thick

She was tired, so she did part of this bj resting her head on my leg, haha

Hmmm. Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever taken any pics of her soles. May have to remedy that.

Not even the same chick

Any of her in the shower?

Nope, those are both her. Taken a couple months apart so her hair is slightly different length, other than that you can tell from her boobs/shoulders/chin/lips that it's the same girl. But if you don't believe me, no worries.

I believe in you bruh
Now moar

I don't have any shower pics. Here's a consolation prize, though

You lucky motherfucker. Moar pls

any more PIV?

From a video she sent me back when we were long distance

what about some vids??

more ass/bent over

i'm currently fapping to your fiancee OP, what does this make you feel ?

Same

any penis in vagina, i mean?

your fiancee reminds me of my girlfriend. same body type. we're currently long distance right now, any tips?

Seriously? I mean, I saw all the pics and i'm also brazillian (with european descent) and she looks white to me. Not "latina", white. Cuz everyone with a spanish/portuguese/italian/romanian descent is technically a "latin".

So, screw that "latino" word.

Oh I forgot to add: Not interracial at all.

You sound Latino, you nigger

A drop of brown ruins an entire can of white paint, that being said as long as she ain't a nigger or a Muslim you are not in the wrong

Any vids?

Those nips makes me think she has japanese in her

I don't really care either way, honestly. Her family is one of those that the siblings vary greatly in skin shade. Her sister has much darker skin than she does. So they definitely have mixed ancestry. And she speaks fluent Portuguese. Yea. I agree that "latin" is probably the better term. Her family has a much stronger national identity with Brazil than they do any ethnic identity about being latin or whatnot.

GOAT thread user any videos? Do u have kik? Possibly trade would love to see more of her

mmm I would bury my face in that ass

I don't think so, though there is a large Japanese population in Brazil that goes back many generations, so it's possible.

vid.me/etbB

Here's a vid, folks. Just some low-key foreplay in this one. Enjoy!

cracka you aint even white you is pink and blotchy

Based OP

Omg so hot any doggystyle ? And cum on her ass ? Or blowjob facial? She's amazing

Is then someone from quebec a latino? You ameritards are funny

More videos?

Nice mustache

Good Lord

She does have a pretty fuckable pair of tits.

More vids op ? I envy you

You sound hillbilly, go fuck your cousin.

Op do you have kik ? Mine is @GroovieGreen willing to trade UK Brazilian wife perfect round tits as well and fit

Anyway thanks for sharing OP, I came buckets.

I'm white and a little inky (means some tattoos) and because I see the sun a bit a little tan on the face and arms, unlike your addi Ted to Cred Forums, moms basement, acne ridden, virgin ass

bump

Anymore vids?

yes

I dont know what OP was asking but i would fuck that until the cows came home

When it rains it pours, my friend

Not sure why it flips these pictures upside down when I post

any more?

please answer

Any explicit pussy shots?

iPhone

More like this?

Long distance can be tough, but you can make it work. We were living in different states, a pretty long plane ride away. We saw each other about once a month or so. We just talked and texted daily. Lots of video sex and sexting/exchanging pics/videos. It helps if the long distance period has a known ending date (mine was I knew I was going to graduate from grad school and had a job lined up back in our hometown where she was living). I'd try to see each other every 4 weeks to 6 months at a minimum, if you can. Nothing beats in person.

kek
she really fucked up your dick

She's hot btw, not that my opinion matters. Obviously she's mixed, but she looks white, so no interracial going there.

Just fucking plough that pussy as hard as you can. And deliver it to us, of course.

MORE BUTT PICS BTW

Do you have any pussy shots? I'm getting bored with PG-13 crap.

worth the wait

thanks user, keep dumping if you have more

I'm not opposed to interracial marriages, I was just curious if people would consider us one. And thought the mix of sexy and politically charged would light the thread up. It's all marketing, haha.

more of those dimples

Nice, thank you OP.

So far we've seen each other once, but it's only been a month. Next time I'll see her is Columbus day weekend. Really looking forward to the sex, the first time we saw each other after starting long distance (due to college), we immediately started fucking before we even caught up. If being gone for only two weeks can make her super horny, I can't wait to see how long a month will make her...

We talk every day, but I don't think i could ever get her to do sexting/video sex. She's very shy with her body. She's only sent nudes once, but we've made sex tapes twice... No clue how I convinced her to do that.

Thanks for the advice, user. And thanks for the pics, they're great. Best of luck to you and the wife-to-be!

Full frontal?

Stop trying to be special OP.

Draw a picture of an Aryan, that's me, white, sharp nose, small lips blond hair blue eyes.

I'm married to a dark hindu woman, nobody ever gave a shit.

Read the tread, man. It was just a convo-starting intro. I don't actually give a shit about whether we are an interracial couple or not.

Wow, disgusting.

More butt, please kawaii desu

boycott american women is that you?

Closest I've got:

Sure looks like it, you need a good pat on the back from someone telling you how open minded you are?

value signaling this hard on an anonymous image board.

I was responding to a guy, not value signaling. Everyone else is signaling how cool they are for being red-pilled. Such transcendent thinkers.

god damn kikes trying to turn us into northern brazil

who the fuck raised you, boy?

her on top?

You are hereby given the official stamp of being a 'decent person', go forth and show the world your interracial acceptence, but don't bother us with it because nobody gives a flying fuck

He's just showing some pics, ffs. Don't be a cunt.

You're a prick

God damn, the only full body pic bugged.

Any more OP?

Vids gone

I fukken saved it for some more fap researches

OP is doing god's work and has been rewarded appropriately. RIP my dick

Post again?

Upload it again and help out those of us who where late?

Only if OP aproves by posting moar

Thanks. Re-uploading it myself as we speak. Other website just took it down with no explanation.

Vid link. Glad to be of service.

sendvid.com/6aoi9von

I just came

Bless ur soul