Thrad has been deleted at pol, so here we go again

thrad has been deleted at pol, so here we go again.

is this enough?

consists of:
Mirtazapin
Promethazin
Melperon
Paroxetin
Doxepin

*e

where the fuck do you live?

doesn't matter. i just want to know if this is enough or if i should collect more until it's fatal.

if necessary, i could provide a timestamp.

i just don't want to end as a retard, just want to know if this is fatal

Enough for what? If I was you I'd just put all that in the bin make a nice drink of your favourite beverage and chill the fuck out, life's too short so enjoy it don't destroy it!

>Enough for what?
to do an hero obviously

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious numb nuts

what now?
how to eat and drink all that shit fast?

I thought those were Lego bricks in the thumbnail

sell it, you wog

On livestream that's how. But in case serious, don't do it man, shit will get better.

don't do it.

take a cup, open all pills, put pills in cup, put alcohol in with pills, chug it.

you are most likely to pass out and vomit lol

dont do it man, just shoot yourself if you wanna die

this is dumb

Pills are a bad way to go man. Not trying to talk you out of it, just don't want you to suffer

no retard its not. Youll just have a drowsy sleep for a few hours. You think they prescribe poison to boohoo psychos like you?

chew them all. its going to hurt you retard but do it lmao

Checked.

wenn du dir mit so einem billigbier den rest geben willst, hast du es auch verdient

>dont do it man, just shoot yourself if you wanna die

i can't just walk into the next fucking watmart and buy a shotgun in my country

No. Anything that ends with an N is non lethal. You goofed OP

Don't do it man. Your life isn't as bad as you think it is. Don't listen to these guys. They are heartless. Whatever it is you're going through, just stick it out man. Everything will level out and get better.

I have the same brand of mirta

Listen to the quads, go for the exit bag.

Yes it is. Nothing will ever be as good as it is now and things will only get worse with time.

are u remeron bro too?

DO IT OP

op here. from what you say, it's not enough. so i'm going to collect more fore a few month

Yeah you need more benadryl OP.

thats ganna b a kick ass party

are you tryna go by Serotonin Syndrome?

don't take pills, you will feel terrible till you pass out.
Just fucking move to a capital near you, sleep on a park bench for a bit and begin again...

i had serotonine syndrome multiple times.
don't see your point. i want to end it.
and cause of the reason, that i'm a huge pussy, i'll finally try it with pills. but obviously it's not enough what i collected now. so in a few month maybe

Oding on anti depressents/pshycotics would be a shotty way to die. Just hang yourself

>don't take pills, you will feel terrible till you pass out.
i don't care about pain. it has to be fatal, that is the only thing i care about

op here.
i'm going to collect pills for a few more month until i have enough to btfo.
as soon as i have enough, i buy 2-3 bottles of vodka and swallow all that shit.

i'm going to start a new thread and let you participate when it's time, cause you btards are the only friends i ever had.

see you soon

I'm excited af

>I'm excited af
i'm not but i guess that's the point.

when i go, i will you lovely bastards participate

Reconsider OP.

Yeah, until it starts hurting, kiddo

>Reconsider OP.
there is nothing to reconsider.
the simple fact is, that i don't want to live anymore.
the pills i've collected so far will lead to nothing more than a liver damage, so i need to collect more.

Or you could collect train tracks, faggot.

lol I thought those were legos
legos are fuckin' awesome

>Yeah, until it starts hurting, kiddo
i'm aware of pain and i'm probably much older than you.

Why don't you jump off a big building?

Don't do it OP.

>Why don't you jump off a big building?
fear of heigh, as stupid as it sounds.
it's impossible for me to just jump from a height building, i've tried that and failed

shotguN

build your own

For sure way is to crush all of those pills and mix it with the alcohol and pour it down your poop canal

Exhaust fuMes

Are not. Kid.

You'll get serotonin syndrome and possibly die. IT WILL BE UNCOMFY AF

so fuckin uncomfy

op here again and i going to sleep.
meaning, i'm going to fall from my chair cause i'm drunk as fuck.
also my gf left me today, so one more reason.
i will start a new thread when it's ready. until then i will collect more pills-
when i btfo of life, you will participate, cause i love you assholes.

good night for now

Op, these are all antidepressants. You need a Benzo or you will suffer. No Benzos. Not even Phenergan.

Legos are the way to go, collect legoes and eat so many you die, set guiness book of records for most legos

enjoy puking your guts up

>implying they dont put chemicals in all pills that when enough is present it makes you puke because of attention seeking faggots like you

Your girlfriend leaving is a shite reason for offing yourself. Hope there's a better reason, OP.

Do not do it user. Also why not just use a gun? You could literally just sell your drugs to buy a gun

Idk wtf those really are. But I took a bunch random antidepressants before 120ish pills, just ended up taking roughly a two day nap. Didn't really plan it out, was drunk so was like fuck it. Felt like shit for a week after. Would randomly lose muscle control and shit, just fall down. I'd say double that shit.

Different antidepressants and a antihistamine. Painful death. Probably just puke it up first though.

Sleep it off user. Tomorrow is another chance to fuck up.