I really dont get how people dont understand how two buildings being hit by very large air buses at speeds near 600mph...

I really dont get how people dont understand how two buildings being hit by very large air buses at speeds near 600mph and a third building that burned for 7 hours couldn't collapse on their own without the government being involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d45_1320106542
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
ae911truth.org/
ae911truth.org/news/199-news-media-events-60-structural-engineers.html
911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rzsV-rehvhc
911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0
youtube.com/watch?v=f4qJ87g3Ub8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc
youtube.com/user/RKOwens4/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=7PpsCCTMP8w
google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#
youtube.com/watch?v=1pvEge5HPJU
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a022793skilling
nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/EngineeringandHomelandSecurity/ReflectionsontheWorldTradeCenter.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the pulled-porks!

Fucking idiots don't believe that the government was in on it
Open your eyes

Ok.
Ain't my job to convince you.
Have a nice day.

The Towers were built to withstand bigger airplanes. Additionaly the basement is constructed to withstand a lot of more weight than the weight falling down because of the weight. Another thing is if it would fall down without Explosion it would fall on right or left but it falled just down what needs months of planning for explosive experts.

Yes it was an inside job

The government allowed it to happen though.

the people that built the WTC have even said during construction controlled demolitions were placed in the towers so that they could break away and contain a fire if it was on the upper floors after evacuating people. thats most likely what went off

Melt steel can't fuel jet beams

i could believe this, its actually plausible but fucking controlled demolition... give me a fucking break.

Try to weaken one side of a Tower, it won't Fall down. It will Fall on the weakened side. Look Videos of controlled Explosions (and some which gone wrong) and you will see its same

>What is Kinetic energy

it would be different if it only weakened one side. but it cut through the core of the building, which held the floors and the millions of pounds of concrete and steel above. it doesn fall perfectly down either, it starts to tilt then rights itself and gravity did the rest. if that was a controlled demo it was the worst one in history

Are you guys honestly fucking kidding? I'm so sick of all you faggets believing that the government had any part is this terrible attack on the United States. Why would our government want to harm its own people and destroy there infastructure. You guys all need to wake the fuck up dumb fucks

Operation Northwoods. Who gives a fuck about human lives when he wants to start a war

Source that

he cant, its bullshit

liveleak.com/view?i=d45_1320106542

>building 7 was fine
>collapsed for no reason

Did you learn English from sugar packets during the boat ride?

>understands complex government coverups, engineering, physics, and controlled destruction techniques
>absolutely no grasp of the English language

Are. . . You okay user? Did you have a stroke? Hold on, I'm calling 911 for you, an ambulance will be there soon.

kek

Clearly a United Airlines Boeing 767-200 painted in the Battleship Grey livery and mistaken for a missile.

I wish I was as ignorant of physics as you. God darn the education system, teaching people things so they understand how wrong other bullshit is.

>wage war
>allowing toxic fast foods to go unregulated
>allow firearms
>ignore healthcare plans
>not harming to its own people

Do you now see why people could even consider it?

Okay even if they did collaspe because of the planes then how did WTC 7 collapse?

People who believe this very much want to live in a world where SOMEBODY is in control. The idea that the US govt is full of normal, ordinary bureaucrats who fuck up sometimes, in departments that don't talk to each other because of professional jealousy, led by politicians who aren't much brighter than the average person (less in many cases), and that Mideast terrorists are just real-life trolls with no solid plan and nothing much to live for (and hardly any actual followers) is terrifying to them.

they could literally do any of those things without committing figurative national suicide. they do it now lol. so everytime we need to go to war we just blow a city up. what city blew up before Vietnam, dessert storm? Mogadishu ?

English is my 3rd language, so fuck off unless you can speak French and German too

> native english speaker make fun of people having english as second/third/fourth language, real heroes

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams you retard.

The second tower was hit at the top. Why the fuck would if fall down to the basement like a house of cards at free-fall speed?

It would mean every nail, screw, bolt, rivet, brace, girder, 2x4, 2x6, 2x10, subfloor, wall, ceiling, airvent, rug, piece of sheetrock, support beam and window provided 0.0 seconds worth of resistance as the "collapse wave" continued it's path of destruction through the area of most resistance.

the building is designed to hold up a static load. not millions of pounds falling through it. this is basic engineering.

The beams got smashed by the planes. Even though a car is harder than a deer, if a deer ran into a car at 500 MPH, the car would be demolished. And if the deer was loaded with jet fuel, destruction of the car would be certain.

you are right. but who the fuck said anything about it having to melt in order for it weaken and give way

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Government needs LIVE slaves. Dead people can't generate any revenue to support the government.

There's 110 floors. If each floor could hold up for at least 0.25 seconds the "collapse" would take around 20-25 seconds. It fell down in 8.

If truthers understood anything about basic engineering, they wouldn't be truthers.

There were pools of still molten red-hot steel for weeks after.

maybe the hijackers had brought explosives into the cockpit?

then the floors didnt hold the weight for .25 seconds. and why would they. like i said only designed to hold static loads.

guess you never heard of architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
ae911truth.org/

Strange how searching for "truth" became an insult

Each floor would collapse more quickly, because the weight coming don would be heavier with each successive floor. Where does this .25 second figure come from? Are you somehow implying that gravity was sped up by explosive charges facing downwards? I'm certain that the 30th floor down, being hit with 30 floors worth of weight, would yield almost instantaneously. As would each floor below it.

In high school I had to explain to 5 friends why a 747 carries enough mass and inertia to fuck those buildings. I swear people who have never taken physics classes are the worst. They literally don't grasp shit like conversion of energy.

I know, I bought a souvenir jar of a quart of it. It's still liquified.

No they were built to withstand smaller planes at reduced speeds. Not the largest at the time going full throttle. The buildings were designed to withstand natural disasters and flying accidents, not a terrorist attack

I have heard of that small group of people who are wrong. Everyone else, including the VAST majority of architects and engineers, are NOT truthers.

the buildings were DESIGNED to withstand MULTIPLE hits from comparable sized aircraft.

jesus fucking christ, do I have to explain this to every fucking asshole in the country? do a goddamn google search

except.. it doesnt. are u a fucking proffesional engineer? nah didnt think so. are you a physicist? nah didnt think so. youre just a blue pilled retard who doesnt have a clue nor fo you give a fuck about thinking for yourself and finding out the truth. wake the fuck up. "omg if u were an engineer you would know trithers r dumb" oh ya?

ae911truth.org/news/199-news-media-events-60-structural-engineers.html

What does that plane weigh, loaded? Isn't it about 50 tons? I'm surprised that 50 ton objects hitting those towers at 500 MPH didn't knock them over.

And the design was inadequate for it.

when that happened?

google the 911 meteorite

well did you know the wtc towers weighed about 5000,000 tons? still surprised?

Man truthers are a real piece of work if they knew that all it takes is for steel to weaken and not actually fucking melt they would think differently.

>Bu- but user the building was built to withstand aircraft collision

Yeah and theres something called speed, kinetic energy, mechanical vibrations and most importantly metal strength loss.

CIA know about it, didn do anything.
the buildings were blasted. u can see the explosion 20 flors under the collapsing building. and there is not a single skyscraper that collapst form burning except wct 7.

there is no proof that there was in fact molten "steel" at the site. a few witness testimonies and one photo of an orange "liquid" no way to prove it wasn't a different type of metal that had melted. fires burned for days under the rubble so it could have been all kinds of things. witness testimony isnt always the best. when the south tower first fell there were reports that a third plane hit the base of the tower. also thermite doenst continue to just burn and burn thats not how it works.

911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

man youre a real piece of work. if u had half a brain in your head you could research it for 10-15 mins and know the real answer. but you dont THINK you have others decide for you.

I told you to google the 9/11 meteorite

it was designed to not be knocked over from the impact. the fucking guy who drew the plans for the buildings said that there was nothing that was put in place to prevent a collapse from a 747 almost cutting the building in half at full speed. it was designed to take an accidental hit , not full fucking throttle

Yeah and how do you think the twin towers fell go ahead?

Why do the second tower drop first when the first tower got hit first and was damaged substantially more
Why do people not see the bush family and bin ladin have been long times friends
Why do witnesses and police officers, firefighters,and EMT workers say they heard multiple explosions after the plane had hit but right before the towers dropped

They only way they will change their minds, if they see people they respect admitting this on tv AND nobody laughing at them. You're right they don't think for themselves.

this an much more

because it was hit lower hence the damaged section was forced to hold a larger load. thats a pretty fucking great reason it fell first.

i just don't know what to think anymore

i feel like the only thing im cetain of now is the destruction was intentional

The Architect dude described it like titanic, Could not be Destroyed.. thats the only strange thing about it for my part.

because jet fuel cant melt steel beams

the United States worked with bin ladin for a good amount of time when it came to military operations in the middle east. bin ladin got pissed at us and turned on us later down the road. wow weird relationships with rebel fighters arent always the most stable.

What if the government WANTS you to think they did 9/11 so we don't realize that they are incompetent retards.

BUILDING 7; THE ANSWER!
Maybe though.. but this video sounds pretty convincing!

youtube.com/watch?v=rzsV-rehvhc

Well, it did provide the Neocons with a "new Pearl Harbor" to get the Patriot act passed and invade Afghanistan and Iraq, like they wanted to since the 90's, but that's just a coincidence.

ok
but planes
I want to know about the planes
REAL OR NO

because some of footage looks sketchy
but then that seems retarded to fake

the old building 7 argument
>what is ragging fire over 10 floors
>what is broken sprinklers

a steel girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to one of the 81 columns supporting the building. Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures. Very similar to how building 1 and 2 fell. Just took 7 hours because a plane didn't nearly cut it in half.

Thanks for answering one question douche if tower one was hit first and your dumb shit about weakened beams it should have fell first and yeah definitely controlled demo you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not see that o and what about the pentagon lol where the fuck are the wing marks or shit where the fuck is the plain itself o that's right it disengaged lmao or how the people on the flight that they fought the jackers but somehow these fuckers have been spotted around the world or how some had died 3 days before the flight took place lmfao fuckin sheeple man

yeah user the planes were never there. it was all added in photoshop

ur all missing the obvious answer

that's stupid

photoshop can only edit images

I'm pretty sure the planes in NY were real. But, I've never saw plane wreckage at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania. And I don't think any of the black boxes have been found.

are you fucking retarded? what dont you understand about a crippled structure holding up longer with less weight then a crippled structure with more weight

tru

Holy fuck people. This is entertaining. Can someone who is not sheeple explain what happened from a to z

but plane parts were found at the pentagon

thatsthejoke.jpg

Only small, unburnt, light pieces that can be picked up by hand. God knows why the pentagon personal were always photographed running with these. Where's the goddamn engines?

one theory is that the government shot it down because they noticed it started changing course to the white house. it actually seems pretty plausible

> ITT people defending their war hungry government. When you guys are old they will release the information it was fake or atleast an inside job. Like hundred of other things which everybody thinked it would be conspiracy

So that explains why bush got the bin ladin family out of the states right after the attacks lol and bush and the CIA helped start Isis and al Qaeda

Underrated post.

I work in gov. We are not competent enough to pull something like this off without being found out almost immediately

Kek

>speaking French
>proud of it
Being this gay

How many people were involved in the Manhattan project? How many involved in cracking the Enigma machine? How many leaks occurred then?

And so you here we are just connect the dots people how did you get control over a country known for its heroine exports and oil you start a fucking war so you can invade and take over

Nvm the towers. Building 7 - that's the big issue. A building never hti by a single plane, with only small fires, suddenly collapses at freefall speed.

And since that undeniably was a controlled demolition, it follows that the rest of the 9/11 events were rigged too.

Also, when the nation is under attack, the Pentagon has just been hit by a possible aircraft.... the secretary of defence is NOT out on the lawn, helping out with taking care of the injured. He's in a fucking safe room, assessing the crisis situaton.

911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

nice little gallery of plane parts all over the place

>got bin ladin out of the states after the attacks
kek

Literally can't do something figuratively
Literally nobody can literally grasp a concept.
>Itt we use words like 15 year olds

I'd rather live in a world where everything shitty that happens are entirely due to incompetence
that was the world i lived in as a kid

i mean it's true to an extent but you can still have a bad motive and fuck up

point is i wanna be a kid

Where's the fuselage? Where's the stabilizer? Where' s the tail, wings, luggage, bodies, 2 9-ton engines, the fuel?

True, people cant handle the fact that sometimes fucked up shit happens and that we are not the unstoppable nation that we think we are. same thing with JFK, they cant accept that some no name dude with a gun killed the president. "THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING BIGGER GOING ON!!!"

Same m8

Improper use of the word "there" pal. I think you meant to use "their". Your argument is invalad.

inside the building? i mean flight 93 pretty much vaporized on impact.
>posts one photo from 300 yards away
>SEE SEE NO PLANE

Wait. What the fuck? They design towers to tank fucking airplanes?

And right in that part of pentagon near no people where. And right at this day were air exercises. and the two were insurance some months before. And before Crash there were works in tower and whole areas were not to entry and right in that time there were no explosion sniffing dogs in the whole history of the Towers. Etc etc etc

I don't believe in conspiracy theorist but this shit is such obvious that many people don't believe it

one of the last government investigations concluded Oswall didn't act alone and there was a conspriacy

The tower collapse was faked and soundstaged. They didn't actually collapse. Open your eyes, retards. The photos are so clearly photoshopped it's painful.

Read history. False flag operations are a thing

It was actually an accidental shot from a Sc agent in the car behind trying to stand up in a moving vehicle to shoot back at the guy in the window it just seems shady because secret service couldn't take the wrap for accidentally killing jfk

The tower was designed to withstand an Boeing 770 which is 1.5x bigger than an 767

Mmmmmmm, a dessert storm. Sounds delicious!

Google up Operation Northwoods ...they already wanted to do it to legitimate invasion of Cuba

Look up tempering of steel. The more you know.

fucking cookie monster

But the planes would contain chemitrail tanks on board, who knows what temperature that shit burns at?

/thread

How many of you have ever been to ground zero or been inside the memorial?

kekked

People are too stupid to know what a plane's build actually is so they went
>Where's the plane? Where's the plane?
when their honeycombed and light materials crumpled together more than those people assumed.

Buildings are made out of exactly what corrupt businessmen said they were if someone is hastily slinging government conspiracies around. Ass-hole CEOs would NEVER use cheaper shit than what they officially claim.

Only materials matter to an idiot, anyway. positions of things and other factors shouldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0

This video does a great job a explaining everything we are saying

By your analogy , the planes would have to be the same size as the building ...

google plane wreckage

Steel flows at high heat. That's why it's sprayed with asbestos. Once it starts to fow it deflects, causing the building to lose its structural integrity

Remember when trolls used to actually try at all?

Maximum burn at 800Celsius and that wouldn't last for long, while the steel beams need around 1.4kCelsius minimum to start weakening.

>if

Shit... The next thing they'll be saying is that videos are made-up of multiple single images that can be edited...

Hey look! A website says something! It must be true because it says so!

But wait

Like god

Those were the days...

you could literally say this about every single piece of evidence for anything. evolution doesn't exist that evidence is just some shit on a website

Best movie ever 10/10

You obviously an conspiracy theorist for thinking ceo would make planes out of cheap material ...

It was the japs!

Just gonna leave this here: youtube.com/watch?v=f4qJ87g3Ub8

You are an conspiracy theorist for thinking the government is spreading wrong informations in the internet

scariest truth of all

So the jet fuel burning didn't start any additional fires? No carpet, desks, papers... none of that would then catch fire? Just the jet fuel and nothing else? Come on man, it's like you're not even trying!

Because people are apt to deny that there is realistically speaking no evidence that everything happens for a reason. All you need is a compelling or plausible story and people will believe it rather than being skeptical and demanding evidence - as Julius Caesar observed "...men more easily believe that which they wish to be true."

If you are so great

Then do the math and show us all instead of hiding behind your lies!

Office fire plus jet fuel can't melt steel beams

What if the government wants that you think there are conspiracy theorist? The word was spreaded after JFK assasination from CIA to diffame people who searched for evidence of involvation

>melt

Where does melt come into this? I love the meme, but truly, no one is saying they "melted"

Post the best documentary about 9/11

user you're right. China is less corrupt than us than us can't believe the twin towers collapse was actually due to capitalism

Holy shiet boys
Here we go

So then what happened? If they didn't melt what did they snap? You want me to believe steel just snapped in half????

In 1945 an armed B-25 flight into the Empire State building and it didn't collaps, but when an little passenger airplane flies in it it collapses?

Explain

>911
Triggered.jpg

You're just adding fuel to the fire

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

But then you also have "experts" who say no its not possible at all

You want me to believe a tornado put a small piece of wood though a piece of concrete? Solid structures can't break from less solid things at high speed! They can't! Clearly the government did this!

And the buildings disintegrate into dust... That's normal. Nothing to see here.

You're one of the reptile people in the ruling class! I know it!

At 9:40 a.m., the aircraft crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18-by-20-foot (5.5 m × 6.1 m) hole in the building[8] where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located. One engine shot through the South side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, dropping 900 feet and landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse art studio. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaft. The resulting fire was extinguished in 40 minutes. It is still the only fire at such a height to be brought under control.[8]

40min fires, nothing near an collision. Explain

Towers would have stood fine without NonAmeri-poors crashing planes into them. Nice typing, by the way.

>pretty big dust

A small plane, not a Boeing 757

They don't build em like they used to

Also Gulf of Tonkin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Clearly photoshopped Come back with better b8 next time

NIST & FEMA both admit that the fuel burnt on impact .Fires neither burned hot enough or long enough to weaken the steel columns .

Isn't it wild that's all that's left from two of the biggest skyscrapers in the world?? Everything else is dust.

Except for terrorist passports

Aluminium melts around 650, but even after a plane catches fire most of the monocoque remains due to the latent energy absorption from lower flame point materials, jet fuel won't even reach max temp in an uncontrolled media .

A plane armed with explosive and 2 engine which shot through the whole building

Clearly you do not understand civil/mechanical engineering. The towers were dedigned to survive that attack, and they did.

They were also dedigned to be implodable through controlled demolition, which they did.

Ressearch, if you really do care, controlled demolitions, and it will be obvious that this is what happened.

nice b9 m9 i r9 9 out of 9

Where were the controlled demolition explosions? Where were the pre-fall explosions? Why did the not collapse straight down, instead being spread over 7 miles of the city?

Why are you such a fucking idiot?

Steel does lose it's strength when heated. Combined weight of floors collapsing will and does cause an accordion effect that will cause an entire building to collapse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc

>I really dont get
that's fine. people who aren't retarded do understand it.

what you can do now is study physics, metallurgy, and classical mechanics, and keep working at it until you have caught up with the rest of us.

Yes, too bad it was the floor supports that gave, you colossal moron.

Don't you know that everyone who posts on Cred Forums or Cred Forums (especially Cred Forums) is a structural engineer, a demolitions expert, and a crime scene investigator? These are very serious and sober minded people we're talking about, not a bunch of teenagers posting half baked ideas and links to dubiously sourced evidence

>flight 93
>vaporized on impact
>plane shot down over ukraine few years back
>hit by a missile
>then crashed
>fucking debris and shit everywhere

explain why the "wreckage" for flight 93 was strewn over two sites, not exactly close to each other, if the plane crash landed

Why not?

Also, man... I don't understand how blacksmiths can bend steel!?

F=ma

this. fucking amerifats cry because people speak spanish in their country. 99% of them can't speak a second language fluently.

Jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews

it didn't crash land. It was shot down, and the first crash site was fabricated. it looks like 2 dudes and a tractor created it.

Every single 'fact' and 'claim' by everyone in this thread is debunked in these.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/user/RKOwens4/videos

It was the Saudis.

They needed oil prices hiked again.

If it was the government why would they attack the Pentagon

>high school

>look a a reporter said something on tv! it must be true!
>look a magazine article said something! it must be true
>i heard it on the radio! it must be true
>i saw it on tv! it must be true
>i read it in the paper! it must be true

This.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

for all you building 7 idiots.

No it fucking wasn't.

t. actual Structural Engineer.

No they didn't , they were designed to take multiple plane strikes and of 2000 F for several hours .
Stop spreading lies you stupid shill faggot

The plane 1/5 weight of the 767 made no damages at all although fire and after a few days they already reopened. But the 767 destroys the whole building kek

if jews didnt do 9/11, then how did they fake the holocaust? checkmate.

> a Cred Forumstard said it, it must be true!

I just think the government new it was going to happen and let it to invade the middle east

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#

But not as it did, the was concentrated initially at onesid corner, leading it tocollapse unevenly ,which it didtnot

this

and
>how does it scale with velocity?

>google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#
That link doesn't even fucking open anything.

Also you dip shits that think you understand how the property of steel works under even 500oF are a fucking joke.

>new

Because the HEAT and the FORCE is??

CONTROLLED

youtube.com/watch?v=1pvEge5HPJU

Just look at many examples of controlled demolition, and then equal numbers of accidental failures of steel framed building failures.

You will find that there are NO accidental failures. Controlled demolition is the ONLY plausible explanation.

Don't do this unless you really want to know that. If you sre devoted to supporting the USA, it will cause you grief to know the truth.

Better for your psyche to comfortably deny facts. After all, you are rewarded by an endorphin rush when you deny actual facts, and maintain support for your chosen group.

Committing to learning the actual truth is painful. Why suffer in truth when you can practically orgssm by supporting lies?

yeah but jetfuel ..

Yeh I m with you, the fire k kicked down the bilding.

So something that isn't controlled couldn't possibly get hot enough to make something malleable.

>good one

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a022793skilling

Airplane impact tests conducted by WTC structural engineers during the design of the Twin Towers used the Boeing 707, which was one of the largest passenger jets in the world at the time. The results of the test, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707 traveling at 600 mph without collapsing.

Even though the two Boeing 767 aircraft that were said to be used in the 9/11 attacks were slightly larger than the 707, technical comparisons show that the 707 has more destructive force at cruising speed. The following analysis was compiled by 911research.net:

You seem to fucking suck at your job

in the building.

>calculations are never wrong

All

Engineers never get it wrong

How easily these fools will throw scientists under the bus when it doesn't match the governments narrative .

Not 2 identical buildings, hit at 2 different planes, on 2 different floors to have identical perfect results , no.
Ask anyone with half a physics brain or half a statistical brain

But someone did the maths! It must be true!

The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires.

-Leslie Robertson lead structural engineer of the World Trade Center

nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/EngineeringandHomelandSecurity/ReflectionsontheWorldTradeCenter.aspx

In other words, they didn't envision a full load larger plane intentionally crashing into it... and they were guessing.

Oh but if this was a Moon hoax debate you'd on your sucking engineer dick and professing how they never get anything wrong .

How you blindly trust anything that you don't understand as long as it support your narrative.

Faggot

> Why invade a country when a Terrorist group did it?
If US terrorists attack russia, can russia then kill ur civilists and torture the people in terror prisons where little kids are raped in front of their parents? I don't think so. Deal with it that you guys are no Heroes, you are fucking villains participating in a glob war for Imperialism and ressources. You sure believe they nuked japan to end the war too. Faggot

US even made experiements which psycho soldiers, drug warfare and biological weapons at their own soldiers in the 70s. Years later after it came public a big fire destroyed all the documents

I love you

>Calculations are wrong
Texted from my pc in an virtual global network which is purely running on trillions of calculations ...

wow that looks indestructible

Nope when the fire was out, most pics show office furniture

You believe fairytales

Hmmm. Ok.

Hey, what happens when shit starts to come down? Why doesn't it just stop? Show me physics on this?

Ok, here are the results, as demonstrated on two identical subjects

Gravity sure is weird.

The plane was only slightly larger but much slower

Mass x Speed = power

$crew the next generation!! We need the military industrial complex to take off in the form of necessity through fear. Scare the citizens, build war machines, destroy, rebuild, charge war torn nations for the rebuilding. But this was the precursor.

Yes it was
>and after the blaze , no steel needed to be replaced

What does the moon have to do with structural engineers and mistakes? Like no building has EVER failed due to improper calculations?

The government is staffed by people. These people have personal needs that are not the needs of the government.

When opportunities to use their government positions surreptitiously serve themselves, at the expense of government purposes, some government officials do that. This is called corruption and graft, and George Washington and Thomas Jefferson warned that this would happen.

It happens, and 9/11 was a clear example.

wow and a plane didnt even hit it that time, neat!

What does that have to do with civil engineering?

Zero?

>fights fact that people make mistakes when designing things with war anecdotes

>doesn't comprehend logic

Name another building that failed due to fire not on sept 11 2001?

You're right. Engineers are always right. The titanic was unsinkable. I retract my statement.

they were guessing and they didn't expect an intentional attack... your source has never been properly sourced btw... it says a "white paper" yet I've never seen proof that it was made to stand up to 600mph.... Leslie Robertson has always said it was modeled after the fog empire state building crash.

Ok dum-dum . Burned hotter . Burned longer .= no damage to steel
>case closed

two things.
the tail would have sheered off as is designed to do
also those engines were not designed to fly at that speed at that altitude, without ripping themselves to fuck.
also KYS

a gas truck crashed underneath it... it burned for 20 minutes

The Titanic( Olympic) was skuttled for the insurance money

Ok, here is only one of many

fire proofing was still there. almost like a massive explosion from a 500 mph plane didnt hit it.

Or,more terrifying is the concept that extremely competent people have used commonly known techniques to profit immensely from immoral acts.

Go Support your troops torturing people and raping kids at the other end of the world by defending freedom by invading other countries.

Or maybe just stay the fuck out of other countries and use your military only if someone actually knocking on your door.

US population is too stupid and to easily manipulated. False Flag paired with patriotism are already an big part of history of US politics.

You're so dumb that you don't even know what a steel structured building is

Dubai sulafa fire?
Why is it still standing ?
Maybe thuh Arabs have physics defying steel beams...
Buy American !!!

"the tail would have sheered off as is designed to do"
>> Implying that it would work the way it was supposed to with 0 previous incidents to compare it against
"also those engines were not designed to fly at that speed at that altitude, without ripping themselves to fuck."
>> Most things are designed to go above standards as a safety net, even aspirin has a safety net of how much you can take before it kills you

You can see how the steel bent at the 9/11 museum.

obviously thermite

To confuse the issue for several reasons. Definitely the pancake scenario. These buildings arent built to withstand that type of loading. Was the gov involved? It dosent depend on whether jet fuel can melt steel beams or if the buildings structure was already sabotaged(which it wasnt).

RIP DOGGO xx

doesn't matter.... fuel + fire + time = noodle steel

explosion you dim-wit

two stone wall, incontrovertible facts.
fuck off

I can tbh try me

SeeHotter longer fire= no damage
>game over

Idiot! Toppling them over onto other buildings would be a much worse scenario, not causing them to collapse (as designed) straight down.

Oh right, there was NO EXPLOSION in the towers!!!!!!????

Fucking retard.

You niggas are like those religious people. As long as science fits you use it. If it doesn't fit anymore, you just say 'oh, well tin foil'

I already showed that you have no idea. You say you have an degree and its wrong, 10 sec later i Google it up and its actually true, then comes argument 'calculations can be wrong' then you say again something scientific. Debate with someone else if you dont have an clear string. Since i dont live in US I dont have to be scared to live in one of your bs buildings

Or maybe we learn from the past? I mean... decades of advancements can't mean a thing.

What are you going on about?

Don't forget about speed retard

Probably closer to 750,000 to 850,000 pounds

It's a lie!

Clearly Bender from futurama did this.

Truth

So now the controlled demolition isn't an explosion?

You can't even keep your Truther arguments straight.

Start with The Prince by Machiavelli and the Secret Histories of Procopius.

I bet it was that damn fire.

Going this winter

>scientists are infallible when it comes to debunking Christianity
>engineers are infallible when it comes to debunking moon landing hoaxes
>lol but when it comes to 9/11 you just can't really count on 'em because certainly nobodies perfect right?

Thanks . Did you know the "Titanic" was the only steel hulled ship to sink due to a iceberg...sound familiar?

>2016 and still this dumb

>mfwihavenoface

Natural gas has an expansion percussion rate up to 20 times the rate of aviation fuel, much stronger.

I never said I have a degree.

What the fuck are you saying?

I have no idea that humans CAN make mistakes?

Shit.

You know why truthers never play sound when they show you buildings being demolished?

watch this... this is why

youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ

So they had to come up with some super secret demolition thermite stuff that has never been proven to exist.

Nice b8 mate