Hi Cred Forums I need urgent help here

Hi Cred Forums I need urgent help here.

So the sandnigger you see to the left in this pic recently fucked my crush of 3 years. How do I hit him so badly that he cant move? Im serious help me please..

is that you on the right? sorry you're fucked

Not gonna lie OP. Dude on the left looks like to told death to fuck off a few times. Literally baseball cap to the knees or nuts. Those are your choices.

Punch him as hard as you can high up on the neck, but not on the skull and you will severely injure his spinal cord/ brain stem

with a bullet

I would suggest to hire a hittman on the deepweb, they work their wonders

Ye.. But im taller then him. What makes u think im fucked?

He has black belt in tkwndo, judo and have trained krav maga and muay thai for over 10 years. Scars comes from there I think ye.. He jus tposted that pic and said ''Improving!''

I might sneak up behind him with a bat, hows that?
I just cant believe this ugly sandnigger actually gets girl in my uni.. wtf man unfair

The sandfag has little muscle mass, probably plays soccer or does tons of cardio. Challenge him to a duel.

Are you from europe?

No, U.S.

The dude on the left has scars of the fights he's been in. That means he's experienced. I wouldn't recommend getting into a fight with someone like that. The dude probably lives to fight.

Bring brass knuckles.

Or train until you look like pic-related.

than*

Um, get some of your boys
Drink a bit, do some blow
Kindly knock on his door
Fuck him up

Only giving you real advice because I don't like this douchebag. Those are contacts, right?
Like, really

Haha is that you on the right OP? You look like a massive faggot.

Dont let that fag cuck you whiteboy. Train and then beat that nignog

You don't get scars like that from martial arts training, he was either in the military and survived bomb shrapnel or something like that or people like you have tried to kill him many times.

Either way, you're fucked unless you have a weapon, and if it isn't a gun you're probably still fucked

Maybe get some tats and lose the homeless beard, the sun wouldn't hurt either.

dude shes your crush not your gf doing anything will just make her think your a pissy little bitch who cant deal with rejection which will make her even less likely to be interested in you

No thats hes real eyes, but he always wear sunglasses, ppl find it creepy they are really bright.

WHy u say that? :/

What kind of tat?

I still think I cna beat him 1 v 1.. im taller

First off, fuck you you pansy beta stalker. Your crush? Not your gf but just a girl you like from afar? And if you told her, she obviously rejected you so that's even worse.
*Deep breath* ok but I'm here to help despite my instant dislike of you.
First, does he know you have a raging murder boner for him? Would it be out of place to invite him to hang out? If not, and only if it would appear natural, invite him to grab some grub with you and maybe a trusted cohort. Then you poison him. And before you ask with what, I don't know what you have access to so Google you lazy fuck.
Next, put your stalking skills to use. You obviously follow this dude on tinder or Facebook or some other shit since you claim he just posted it. Find his habits, where he goes, where he lives, then stalk him. Wait for your chance when he is alone and his guard is down.
Then it's time to disable. Taser, blow to the knee, sap to the head, YouTube non lethal stealth take downs.
If you planned properly you'd have a van, u haul, pods unit near by to drag him into.
They you can suck your crushes pussy crust off his dick or whatever you plan to do

I still think I can beat him 1 v 1, im taller then him, what u think?

No you stupid.... Just cause you are taller does not mean you can take him

Tallness does not equate to kicking someones ass.
Tallness does mean that you have a longer reach, however, if you have no muscle to or speed to back up that punch, you're fucked. It all comes down to a mixture of strength, speed, agility, pain tolerance, technique, and as I've said in my other post... experience.

You look like you averaged a 2.2 GPA, never did sports, never did lift weights, and never has been laid before.

Nice tits, I like em' small. And I'm sure that sandnigger does too. Faggot.

OP is really a faggot if you a man tell him you want to fight dont be a little bitch

So should I sneak up behind hes back with a baseball bat after hes training?

But I dont know if Im gonna win. I wanna win and get the girl.

This is not the way how to get girls

Sandnigger or not, that dude looks good. Good enough to fuck your crush. Stop being a whiny, pansy, faggot bitch who gets jealous and becomes tough on the internet, and get over the fact that this dude is superior. Train hard so you won't be a fat fuck anymore, and continue to grow a beard I guess, otherwise you are FUCKED.

The people praising this guy's body are straight cucks. Obviously has more muscle than you, but that isn't exactly a high benchmark now is it? In any case, what everyone has said about the outcome of a fight is true though. You would get destroyed.

Try stealing his propecia since that's the only thing keeping that little tuft of hair he's got there from joining the rest of his follicles in the after life.

Or you could grow the fuck up and act like the grown man whose body you seem to inhabit. You said crush, not girlfriend. So he did what you couldn't and now you're mad. Grow the fuck up. If you still want to fuck her then go for it, if not then why care? She made a decision to fuck him. Hate her personality if you really need something to hate.

Not his guy again..... very two weeks same story

You might have a chance if you sneak attack him with a weapon. You are trained to deal with people who have weapons in self defence training so you would have to hit him before he knows what is coming, thats pretty much the only chance you have besides shooting him. Either way be prepared for assault charges

this, you sound like a jealous faggot OP, just go fight him and get your ass handed to you, invite the female to watch for extra shame

OP is pist so now he wants to hurt the dude.

Be pist at your woman that LET HIM FUCK HER.

bros are gonna bro but bitches, well, she opened her dirty hole for him.

yeah blame her

>What kind of tat?

Something that fits to your personality... Maybe some My Little Pony?!

Look at that physique and those eyes. His genetics are clearly more desirable than yours - rarer too.

Let him breed with your crush OP, it's for the good of the species.

shoot him. then he can't mate with your desired child bearer.

ikr? no wonder his woman opened her legs and vagina lips for another penis.

>Or you could grow the fuck up and act like the grown man whose body you seem to inhabit. You said crush, not girlfriend. So he did what you couldn't and now you're mad. Grow the fuck up. If you still want to fuck her then go for it, if not then why care? She made a decision to fuck him.
this
Be a fucking man OP
You win some, you lose some m8
You have no right to be mad at either of them tbqh but
if you're mad focus the rage in going to the gym, being better at uni. Become a better version of you.
Bitches will come to you, trust me.
They might not be your crush, but crushes are for children

If you're lucky, next time you go down on her, you'll be able to faintly taste a bit of his seed....the errant sperm still beating its nose against her egg walls.

The guy seems like a typical villain from a Hollywood movie. Anyway, I don't think it makes sense to beat up a guy who fucked a girl who you like but couldn't approach or ask out. If she was your girlfriend then yeah but a crush?

I saw this crap before. Fuck off.

Thing is, he knew I had a crush on her. He asked me if I wanted help because he know im abit shy but I refused because I didnt want help from a sandnigger. So now he took her. Thats why I'm mad,

>obviously contacts
>horrible hair line that may be actually fucking awful depending on age

I can give you the physique part, though he's not built just very very well toned and that still takes great genetics. But you have to be retarded to think that's his real eye color, or that eyes look like that under any circumstance other than behind contacts. Also, George Costanza hairline. Maybe he traded his hair for his body genetics

Stfu you beta faggot. Creepy ass casual Cred Forums cunt, get yourself some new girl to hit on because this ine probably has no interest at all and you probably dont even have the balls to kock his ass anyways.

I bet you wouldn't even know where to jump him and your probably not even smart enough to get close enough to bat him without him realizing your mouth breathing ass is behind.

Why not try getting a life or a hobby? You have no chance faglad and even if by some miracle you manage to down him, that chick would probably not even care.

You are a white master race polymath dominant. Crush him with your fists! Don't let these nigger loving shills tell you otherwise, call him a nigger and watch him cry!

Wait, she wasn't your girlfriend? Just a chick you liked?

Come on dude....
Chillax, smoke a bowl and find another chick.
If you don't smoke weed, become the weed master.

Chicks gravitate towards the green.....
Throw chicks at you long enough, one of them is bound to stick.

get a buzzcut and trimm your beard you faggot

See above comment.
>Poison to weaken him
Or
>Find him alone and vulnerable
Hated you before but god in heaven I loath you more than ever. The girl will never be yours. Get over it.

3/10

Work on grammar. See me.

>This person who lifts and is clearly a better person than me fucked someone I'm interested in
>Help me, sone fat pom cunt, beat up this clearly superior bro

No OP, you're the nigger.

This. When will we learn to stop white guilt and rise against our oppressors

Where is he from originally?
Also your crush is a slut to fuck a sandnigger

Don't hit him, he can't help that you can't fuck her. She's not your girlfriend and she has no reason to either have sex with you or not have sex at all. Tell her how you feel about her, if she turns you down then that's too bad, but it would just mean she doesn't have a romantic interest in you.

/thread sock him out op

Why do you always post this with a different variation? What's the honest story OP why are you fasinated with that guy?

Lol srsly I'm buffer than that faggot,

> he fucked my crush so I'm going to complain on Cred Forums

kill yourself

go to the gym, look good without a shirt on. Just because you can grow a beard doesn't mean you can pull it off. Trim it down a bit, stick to a scruffy look, it would look better on you. Also get a more classic hair cut.
Get over your crush and make her your wing girl, girls are absolutely shit at wing girling but if you hang out with her and she's kinda good looking other girls on her league will gravitate towards you.

>Offers to help
>You decline
He probably wouldn't have if you accepted, he was trying to be a bro to you and you turned him away. You 100% deserve this.

Hit him as hard as you can in the side of the neck, it honestly doesn't have to be that hard, but fuck it, go for it anyways.

I can't lose either way, either you take out a mudslime, or your whiny, little ass gets rekt. So what if he fucked your crush, she obviously wanted to fuck him, and not you...

Trolls just lost their traits.....

ky

That's what I thought as well, but then op stated that this nigger fucked his crush. That doesn't exactly scream superiority. And THEN op outright admitted that he would lose a 1v1 fight without weapons so that option is out the window. Perhaps op is just a fucking faggot. And maybe you are as well?

More likely OP has humilation fetish and jerks off wishing he was that guy that's why I want to know what happened

Punch him in the collar bone without warning, all your strength.

It's the only way you won't get fucked up, faggot.

Op here

Yes that is hes real eye colors.

What if he notices me? He is a sandnigger but not a muslim. Hes christian from Irak.

Have you tried growing the fuck up and getting over it?

I'm not gay, so you're right I don't want to kock his ass. You feel free, faggot.

This is b8, i've seen that sand nigger b4

>all the people falling for this bait

Really. Your crush? Not even a gf? Fucking pussy.
Anyway, just get some brass knuckles or a bat. No such thing as a fair fight.
Or just get a roll of coins and clench in your fist when you punch. Believe me that will turn any pisses hand into a fucking brick

>his woman
Nope. Reread the OP. This faggot wants to jump some guy for fucking his crush. OP is a pussy.

OP, every man needs to know his limits.

Unless you plan on killing him, you have no chance of winning a fight with him and are better off not starting one. Even if you kneecap him with a bat, he will likely later come back and fuck your up. He has the look of a sociopath.

If you have no problem killing him, get a gun and do it somewhere with no witnesses.

tl;dr Either kill him or leave him alone

WEll.. she was my crush for 3 years and he knew.. as I said before he knew I had a crush on her and he offered to help me with her but I declined. So because of that he fucks her now... that what makes me mad

What makes u think I have to kill him? Hes just human, I can scare him off.

Newfags falling for this pasta

Stop posting this thread faggot

It's your fault for going 3 years without making a move. He offered to help at least and when you said no he probably figured you didn't want her anymore and thought it'd be ok for him to have a go.

>Try stealing his propecia

how do you even know he fucked her? and pic of her?

Fucked her in school toilet. Everyone knows.

>implying OP will ever go down on her

you look like a faggot from my class but his beard is shorter

you are gonna end up like the white trash kid in stranger things. no girl and you wasted all your time. just find a new skank fuck me you have tinder fucking tinder just go find a ho and bang away the pain.

Taikwondo is a fucking joke. It's only fun to watch. To beat a guy like that, all you gotta do is double leg him. Pro tip wrestlers pretty much beat any type of stand up combat.