your argument is invalid

Killitwithfirenow

one word, fuckface.

>lol
obviously.

parkinsons

Cunt

SLUT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

bullshit post it or youre a fucking liar.

Cunt

Better than Trump

Treasonous

geforce

Turd sandwich

Liar

Trumptears.

Correct, user.

>inb4 it was made into a movie.

"The problem isn't that Trump is a corrupt, lying misogynistic racist. Everyone knows this. The problem is that his supporters don't care."

>le funney 40 year olds trying to be college students again and drawing cartoons humor xDDD

Cunt

Honest Hillary

facial fake

sex with it

/thread

amerifucked

president, we dodged a bullet there.

Feint
or maybe
Faint

Traitor

Machiavellian.

Gonna die soon due to illness

Calling Trump corrupt while comparing him to Hillary XD

Please die before elected so we don't have to deal with whoever your running mate is

Dead.

idiot

bank

Lifelong Demfag here. Democrat side of the room has become far too polluted with Empire of dust mentality.

Even 12 year old twipdik, trap loving cunts understand AOE and pretend simulation of how humanity successfully happens. fucking checked, nutless?

>XD
found the stormfag. kek kys gtfo omg lol zozzel nigg nogg famalam.

he stole $3.3million from his own fundraiser for veterans and then lied about it. thats just one single scandal, hes got multiple court cases open right now for fraudulent business practices.

horny

Hillary (?)

so the traps would have you believe...

Death

cunt

honest

Spent..
>.way before billy.

HHHNNGGGGGG!

And none of it was selling political influence to foreigners and corporations. You fucking nitwit, the exact thing the Democrat party SUPPOSEDLY is against. Another idiosaurus that is scared of what Trump MIGHT do while ignoring what the Clinton(s) HAVE DONE.

The fuck you calling a 40 year old

bait

Is it not okay to be scared of both?

Holy lolz your prolly a cynical autistic retard with no friends

Lesser (as in, "of two evils").

You're right, Trump has no ties to Russia whatsoever. Even though he constantly applauds Putin for his leadership skills and flat out invited another country to meddle in our political affairs (which is treason, since that one clearly went over your head).

>selling political influence to foreigners and corporations
babbys first election.

He got it

8285. you're up..

>cue executioner.
ACTION

si / des

Cuckette

evil

Lizard

3rd Reich

I'm thinking you're a retard from a turd werld. It is O.K. though.Your mind and perhaps, if you were born with a heart, is about close to the right place.

bitch-cunt

That's a nice word.

old

Botox.

Still > Trump

Corrupt

Joke

English?

liek it isn't a pre-req for rich jews to lead with....muslim of what in the fuck are you?

What user said

Presidential.

evil

lol likey our paki ass had a cklooo

Indian (dot head shill-ary detected

But Trump is corrupt.. and a corrupter. He uses hi so called charity to make illegal payments (bribes) to government officials who should be charging him with fraud.

Meanwhile there is no actual evidence of Hillary being corrupt, or corrupted.

Me big chief Wampass

after i came, and discharged my glock into the back of your small darwin'd skull..everything is SaulGoodman.jpg

Crooked.

Obviously you keep your brain in a vacuum. Take it out and look back over 40 years of Clinton scandals.

We note that "Trump" quite rightly isn't on that list

Shit guise, we're being ray ded.lol
>as if a dot-hed could sccomp..... si / eds

hillary

Evil

gone

Satan

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigger stop polluting my country

Carlin...he explained Hillary voter years ago.

>Meanwhile there is no actual evidence of Hillary being corrupt, or corrupted.

I have watched as the Republican Party has tried to smear her fir forty years. I have seen how they watch her every move and every word, and jump on trivia and try to make a molehill and than a mountain.

The thing is that after fifty years of really trying they still haven't found anything, but they have managed to,persuade their base that there is no smoke without fires (even though they are the ones blowing smoke) and that the truth is whatever they say it is, and experts and informed people are all irrelevant.

Hence the rise of fact free Donnie, the man who cannot tell a lie from the truth, and tells lies more frequently than truth.

But they eat that shit because it has been their diet for forty years and they are used to it.

Thing is, she knows she lives her life in public, so she has to be good, honest and not corrupt. And she is not stupid. She has done some pretty serious jobs, and done them well.

So anyone who,says she is corrupt, has been crooked for decades and all that shit is either a Republican talking point liar, or a dupe of the Republican smear campaign and lies.

>average
>equal to the 50%
Nigga do you even stats?

>muh conspurasees

Trump's daughter is so ugly...look at her

Hi Grandpa

dem quads tho

Evil

TrumpBeater

The man has a point... and given that this election really is a choice between her and Trump - the others don't count - how could anyone choose him? Nasty brutish and short cocked little can man.

Unintelligible screaming followed by some f bombs then fade to tears

Seizure

cough

It's so fucking good lmao, I'm not even the same guy.

president

one word, you fucking retard. can't trumpfags follow simple instructions?

Know anyone who has turned $1000 into $100000 by reading the Wall Street Journal? The odds are fantastic.

Hillary

delete

Lizard

crooked

Explain, wtf is empire of dust and what are you talking about.

amen

benghazi

Topography.

Soulmate

you dumbass. Carlin would eviscerate an ignoramus like Trump, not to mention his supporters.

scandal

cheater

rape.

liar

Would he? Tell me how.

Loser. Trump 2016. It's gonna happen.

owned

racist

Syphilis

no, you tell me why he wouldn't. I don't do homework assignments for little faggots on \b\

winner

sick

tendies

Douse in cum

assassination

unfit

loser

>First word that comes to mind.
Cunt

By the looks of it you don't do homework at all. You stated he would eviscerate an ignoramus like Trump and his supporters. Please explain.

dying

please tell me how he is racist, Illegal immigrants aren't a race, Muslims arent a race, Democrats arent a race.

literally half the thread is people on both sides being unable to follow directions

Reading this currently. She's fucking evil.

> i just got called out and cant back up anything i say
the post

I don't want Hillary to win, but it'd be great to see Cred Forums throw a gigantic shitfit over it.

I don't want Trump to win, but his victory might carry the distinct possibility that Moviebob might blow his own brains out in response.

I think it'll be fun either way.

MADAME PRESIDENT

pepe

unfit

Was what happened in Benghazi a "good job"?She couldn't handle being Secretary of State; do you truly think she would do a good job being President? How are you so sure that you're not a dupe of the Democratic Party who unfairly rigged the primary elections in her favor? Is her constant lying and willingness to accept any donation (even from foreign dictatorships) and listen to any person willing to pad her checkbook something that you value? Look into the Clinton Foundation fraud friend. I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat, but this kind of thinking truly baffles me.

President

oh yeah, let me take time out of my life to explain to you why a dead liberal comedian who despised ignorance would not endorse a shit stain pseudo conservative that thinks climate change is a hoax. Fuck off kid.

President

Trumped

losing

cucked

fired

President

workin' for dem shekels

idiot

shlonged
>again

projection...not healthy.

sickly

look at that, antisemitism from a trumpfag. shocking! I thought that was just liberal media propaganda!

Crooked

low-energy

two words, but they're hyphenated..

liar

Genocidal lesbian

better-than-the-alternative

that's your counter? whipping out your psych 101 on me? good job.

this

this.

Land of the rotten and home of the poor

look at that, homophobia from a Clintron shill

shocking!

SOCIOPATH

Funny, on that tour he warned against voting for rich cocksuckers that don't give a fuck about us.

like Trump

Fired

Carpet-munching Crook.

This is (Cred Forums Cred Forums) the new gauge of politics at large. Moot had no idea, neither did I.

Dead

watch his American Dream bit and tell me he sounds like a Trump fan you fucking retard.

I'm not saying he'd like Hillary, but he's clearly talking about Trumpistas more than anything else

How about this. Your superior debate skills have electrified Cred Forums this evening. You should archive the entire thread

better than trump

When?

Illary

n their new book, Bill & Hillary: So This is That Thing Called Love, the authors interview Clinton insiders who claim that Bill slept with so many women that Hillary Clinton has repeatedly forced him to get an HIV test from the doctor. This is because the former President “favored unprotected sex.”

Not making this up, dude probably has aids

liar

She's a millionaire and Trump is a billionaire, but nice try eurocuck

dubs

LoL tits pls, or GTFOff mah Cred Forums, cunt!

Why would he sound like Trump?

Cunninglinguist.

And that's why George Soros and Wall Street corporations donated $200 million to make sure Hillary wins. She has 5x the funding that Trump does

unpresidential

One of those trap=like, life cha cha hoices,

>a gainst hugh manna tah

I'm ashamed I know what that is

lol being a lesbian is a bad thing to you? What are you, some kind of cock mongling faggot?

smell of vagoo detected...
tits, GTFO

jesus fuck you retard read my comment again out loud so you comprehend it properly.

considering all you did was try to make a declarative statement then whimpered away with a "i..i dont want to explain myself, h..haha btfo right fellas"
i would say thats half baked armchair pyschology is actually more then you deserve

but please do go on, maybe if you say it again a 3rd time everyone will believe you

rock out with your cock out ! YO!

You call Hillary lesbian?? Fuck you hamburger

dementia

Labia-licking Loser.

Evil

Bill Clinton got aids

INCESTUAL, REPRESSED MUSLIM, DEMORAT DETECTED.

Blowjob

smegma

Back away from the ledge. You wanted me to tell you he sounded like Trump. I asked you why would he sound like Trump? Why would he?

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if *COUGH* *COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH*

crooked

"Next time you see the Master,
tell him I need more 'White'!"

Unrelatable

no you stupid fuck that is my point. good lord I'm glad you're probably not old enough to actually vote.

Short bus rider detected. Hands off guy's. It keeps your wife busy cleaning it's diapers...move along avoid reply, or your mom will die. nothing to see here.

Sexy

I'm pawn shop and this is my Rick Harrison. I work here with my big son and man old hoss. If there is anything I learned over 21 years, it's that you never know door is gonna come through that what.

Intelligent

kek

Yeah? post ur tits...

If you have a point you've hidden it well.

Hillary

no you're just stupid kiddo

unpatriotic

What short bus refused to pick you up?

said the nazi

I believe what my Cred Forumsrethren is stating is: tits, or get the fuck out /end translation

Hilolliery clitton.
>Kill me.

Scarecrow

emails

284 posts and not one about emails? what the fuck.

It least you got 'you're' right. Usually it's your. Hats off to you.

cheater

Crooked

Trap thread..all of a sudden

/erection

still waiting desperately for something of substance to come out of that ain't ya. keep waiting

blowjob

Qualified

You must associate with more idiots that I do if that seems common to you.

feminist

desperate is what desperate dooo

okay lets forget it happened then

I think you've got me beat there

Underneath the basket of Deplorables

Shirley, you jest0r.

cuck/trap fucker detected

>strawman
Never said that, but until some huge bombshell discovery comes out of it, there's not much to talk about. She made a stupid mistake, but there's no evidence harm came of it.

>damage control

Assassin target #1

Fact