When, if ever, is it OK to hit a woman?

When, if ever, is it OK to hit a woman?

when she hits you or does anything that deserves physical punishment (this is different for everyone)

when she hits first

When she doesn't make the sammich the right way.

Anytime
Rules are man made
In real life when no one's around anything goes

its ok to hit a woman with your balls at the end of a deep thrust

When she keeps posting the same thread ever 20 minutes

OP posted a pic of Joanna Jędrzejczyk.
Hit this woman and instantly regret it.

imo violence should only be used to end violence, if a woman is hitting you, hit her back until it stops. It's your responsibility to protect yourself.

When she has a mosquito on her or if she abuses her credit card privledge

anytime it would be appropriate to hit a man.

If you are a bitch and you feel threatened by a woman. By all means hit her. I never feel threatened. Well I guess some girls want to get roughed up during sex so I guess that is ok too.

If she's comin at ya wit a bottle

When and if she hits you

Joanna Jędrzejczyk would fuck yo ass up

Any time you like and as often as you like if you are a mudslime in a backward fucked up theocratic middle eastern country.

Oh, and you can also do it if you are a mudslime in any cuck western european country too, like Germany or Sweden. But only if you are a mudslime. If you are white or christian then you can expect some serious prison time.

this. the double standard is bullshit. if we hit you first, we had it coming. keep a lawyer on retainer though. the kinds of bitches who get upset when you hit them back are the kinds of bitches who'll call the cops and accuse you of raping her.

If you feel threatened. Only reason you should really hit anybody

When she cheats or spits your cum out. Duh

Of course. I'd argue that it's more important to hit women so they start thinking ahead, having that mighty man reasoning ability of "if I do this, is it worth possibly getting my ass handed to me?"
Chicks just don't have that ability. They can cry and whine their way out of anything, and that shouldn't be happening. The sooner they stop thinking about what a bitch their best friend is, and start thinking 10 seconds ahead, is the time we start becoming more equal as a race.

If she doesn't clean up the house right
Your dinner is cold
Your dinner tastes like shit
She dresses like a slut
She tells on you for hitting her
She yawns too loud
She forgot to iron your work shirt
Because you feel like it....

when she's not in the kitchen

When they act like whore niggers

How many of these fucking threads are there?

it never okay to hit a lady
>a lady

know the difference

hmm i don't like the idea of hitting women but also american women are mostly fucked up whores because men don't keep them in line

Not enough.

tits or gtfo, roastie

when she forgets to wax her legs and it makes her penis look manly

if you hit this woman you wouldnt hit another.

When she acts like a man, treat her like a man. If she's a big enough girl to hit people or push them around, she can get those things back.

If you reach the point where physical violence is necessary, you both did something wrong.

>when you feel like it
>when she did some dumb shit
>when it's funny
>when you're bored and can't think of something else to do
>when she fucks my best friend
>when she forgets to wring out my fucking expensive sponges

When you're in the middle of reading your Quran and she bursts in all mad because one of your other 7 wives told her you fucked the goat again

kek

that one look particularly civilized but just whenever really

lol she couldn't finish claudia a 135 pound woman with 500 punches

is war 'physical violence' ?

Over in those sand countries, there is actually a law that you have to have sex with your wife or at least give her oral sex.
fucking gross

WHY ARE AMERICANS SO SHORT

who is also a professional fighter you dingus

>expensive sponges

thats some serious camel toe. looks like a small cock

>he unironically thinks an unathletic 130 pound polish woman could beat up a 255 pound man

low test cuck detected

get them jits brah

This user is the reason why the "it's never ok to hit a woman" concept started in the first place.

he basically copied this user

where did 255 come from? whats the average weight in merica? jesus guys.

Testosterone much? She's got a Weenis.

Jeez. Trade eternal self-mutilation for some fame in the ring. When she's 50 she'll have to fuck the fat guy with diabetes...

Guess that'll make her perfect for some Cred Forumstard... kek...

joanna would be killed by any able bodied non-manlet adult male

im able bodied but never trained to fight. im sure she would kick my ass. 5'11 and 170

false, he is not an SJW feminazi. "never hit a woman" is just an excuse for women to get away with being total cunts.

If you don't know the answer to this question you are underage b& or autistic.

why are there 3 threads open discussing if it is ok to hit a woman right out? did some celeb cunt get beat up by her nigger boyfriend again?

everytime you click your fingers some nigger beats up a woman

If she's threatening me or physically assaulting me with the intention of killing me. Any other situation is unacceptable in my opinion to hit women.

some bitch slaps me i slap her back, someone puts me in a head lock their life is forfeit. Any move you make that could potentially endanger my life means surrendering your rights to life to me. I sometimes wonder if my mental preparation of killing anyone who pulls a gun on me will be considered premeditated murder.

your opinion is shit, they want equal rights, they get to be entirely equal that means i get to elbow bomb them in a bar fight if they try to step to this

>your opinion is shit

Okay, that's your opinion too. To me, it's never okay to hit a woman unless she goes out of her way and gets too physical. Hitting women over petty things is abusive and it's what makes women believe in feminism in the first place.

Its so funny when they try to flex, there is fucking nothing there

Look at how fucking huge her clitoris is from the steroids, I bet it looks like a penis by now.

Yeah I saw, I didnt even know that could happen, it's fucked

Would you call this a "Clenis"?

For fuck sake, she could kill her girl friend deep throating the chick with that clitoris.

I think I can see her vagina bones

No

We have equal rights do we not? pretty simple answer!!!

Under any and all circumstances the woman would have hit you.

>actually literally unironically trying to justify hitting women
only on Cred Forums

I hit my gf and it got me into jail

so we don't have equal rights then?

you hit me I am going to pummel you back. Tooth for a tooth. I don't make the rules I follow them.

You'd be surprised. A lot of good fighters can look small and still fuck shit up. People always think that size=strength, but that's not the way it works.

Any reason is good enough reason.

basically if she isn't white, you're all good

Whenever it's ok to hit a man.