Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQSIclXgdR0
youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGcMQ9_g8E
youtu.be/dr0ebtzSeWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5lwI--StmQI
youtube.com/watch?v=hYmKm4wvStU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello
>no life
>Juvia claimed

NEPU! Yo.

Aha... Fair enough.
Hmm? Like what?

If I get more than 5 I feel like ass.
I'll forget by this weekend, happy birthday in advance, Shino
Hello Neptune

To be sick, or not to be sick, that is the question.
>Because I really hate seasonal allergies.

Sounds fun. Who's your team?

Suika claimu

>checked
I don't really know. I'm just peddling around on World of Warcraft right now
I opt for the getting sick option usually. I tend to feel better afterwards

Nebraska Cornhuskers. I prefer college football over NFL.
Thank you.
>it's shiro >:(

>>Because I really hate seasonal allergies.
Shouldn't everyone?
Unless you're a masochist.

Heyo Alice, how you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQSIclXgdR0
black hulk jogging

Hello. Our conversation was cut short previously, and I don't remember what we were talking about.
No please.

(Suiki)
Are the characters also the same? I never found a chart for it in the katakana section

black hulk jogging?

Sorry, I misread the R for an N I guess.
Still kind of sleepy, how are you doing?
That's a creepy video. Never again watching one of those

Wew. Some people function well with only five or less hours I guess. Kek.
Oh, happy early birthday Shiro ^^

No.
Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGcMQ9_g8E
It's an acquired taste
yes

Fall would be great if my allergies didn't get so bad

Meh, I could be better, just chatted with the girl I have a crush for about which is most fucked in the head, so that's that.

Sorry about that, something came up, kept me busy for a bit. Feeling really tired, even though I got more sleep than usual last night.

Ha! Small world! I grew up in Millard, just west of Omaha. This really makes me want a Runza.

No, characters are totally different. Still simple, but different.

Unless trying to get better results in one sleeping in the entire day and barely eating anything despite being half-awake doing so, then I'd rather not be as sick as I am.

Since when did you think I was a masochist?

It's more like a case of, learned to live with 5
Nope
Oh yeah? Who ended up winning that discussion?

youtu.be/dr0ebtzSeWM

Cirno claim

STRONGET

?

dammit

Speaking of acquired tastes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lwI--StmQI
And also. No.
It's fine.
Ah, Millard. I've never really been, but I've heard it's nice. I was born in Texas, but have grown up in Omaha except for about the six months I was first alive in Texas.
I'm going to Omaha North High currently, I like it.
Runza is pretty damn good. I haven't been there in a while. You a fan of the Huskers?

She's a psychopath and I'm a sociopath. I was bored and there was nothing better to do.
Your image is 999 pixels tall and 999 pixels wide.... perfect.

The leaves haven't even fallen yet where I live.

yuuko are you here?

He went to sleep I believe.

I haven't found the chart for it yet, and I guess it'll be pretty simple with the stroke orders.

Y-you named your youtube after your /waifu/ persona?

I was a fan back in the Osborn days, so everything has been downhill since then, especially after they hired (then fired) Callahan. I was hoping Pellini would whip things back into shape but he didn't turn out so well.

Yeah, they're generally even simpler than hiragana.

a shame. I have something for him. tomorrow then.

lol that pic is awesome

is it what I think it is?

>not crafting a whole identity after your persona here

You're welcome ^^
Kek.
>Learned to live with five
That would prolly be hell for me.

Have you found a good way to read and recognize the alphabet? Would it be left to right?

I did.
>persona
I love her though.
I wasn't even born in the Osborne era.
Pellini was okay, but we'd always get smashed in match-ups that'd really matter. Wisconsin games were always a nightmare. I like Mike, he's impressed me even if he's been here for a short amount of time.
I take it you're not too into the team anymore?
Indeed.

it might be.

>it might be I suppose

I had great difficult deciphering what you said. Maybe you should try eating some soup or drinking some hot broth
Sounds like you two would have a bit of difficult getting along. Or maybe it would havce the reverse effect. Good luck to you either way
It takes a little bit, but after a while you won't be able to sleep 8 hours like other people anymore.
I tend to just feel restless for the rest of the day if I do

>Just had a Klondike bar for the first time
Holy shit why did no one ever tell me these where so good

>What would you do for a Klondike bar?

You possibly glorious faggot
>I had one job

>Dem gets
Wew. Makes sense though. A person can become accustomed to a number of things, the body simply learns to adapt.
Klondike Bars are delicious bro.
Drumsticks are good too, ice cream in general is gr8.
>Strawberry ice cream best ice cream.

Klondike bars are pretty bleh.

I'm not trying to roleplay her geez

we'll see what he thinks of what I managed to get.

>you're adorable.

>pic

Japanese is read, traditionally, top to bottom, then right to left. It's often written left to right, top to bottom, though.

Had trouble following college ball in Japan when I lived there. Just getting back into it (and here I am in Japan again).

>Messed around, got a double triple
Yup, whether it's healthy or not is another matter.

I don't know, probably pay for one and that's as far as I'd go.
Drumsticks are pretty damn good, especially the ones with caramel in the middle.Strawberry is good, but vanilla is better IMO
I don't understand how someone who likes chocolate and likes ice cream couldn't like a Klondike bar

So where do you regularly live if I may ask?
I don't want my ice cream with a crunchy outside.

We get along pretty good actually. What about you? Is there any girl out there?

Why not?It's just a thin layer of tasty chocolate, its not like you have to chew through it.

I lived in Japan for four years. Last year, I moved to SoCal. I'm currently in Japan for work.

I hate the crunchy outside, too.

Homeostasis is a magical thing.
>Caramel in the middle
>mmmmm
Vanilla is definitely #2 on my list.

I said that sleeping in the entire day and barely eating anything hasn't helped.

I happen to be missing at least two (You)'s.

Because I want my ice cream to be creamy, not crunchy.
Ah.

Nope, I've given up on 3D girls. I now intend to become a wizard. Though nothing ever goes according to plan in my life so I'll just end up where I end up
I don't know what that means. Google didn't really help either
Drink some hot broth or some soup for sure then. You'll feel a little better afterwards probably. Don't quote me on that though

Warframe servers are down. Now what?

Homeostasis: The body's ability to maintain a proper balance and keep itself healthy.
IE: When you get sick and you heat up, your body is using heat to slaughter the illness. Or when you're hungry, your body sends out a signal that says "Hey asshole, eat something."
Suffering.
>

Cute pic
>Japan
>California
Two of the worst places to live tbh
I like vanilla because you can just use it for whatever.
So do you not want cookie dough or chocolate chips or anything in it?
Also, to be semantic, the ice cream is still creamy its just the chocolate surrounding that is crunchy.
Just look up "homeo" and "stasis" and use your word science skills.
Play a better game
:^)

Yeah pretty much. Not like I wanted to farm oxium anyway.

Whatever.

Dohohoho.

Very funny guy.

Shouldn't you be in bed for school tomorrow?

I see. I don't really do biology
Those are two unrelated things to what it apparently means

It's just a shit. I like cookies and cream, but I don't like Klondike bars.

Cute pic.
I want you to teach me some spells, I would love to learn something to be an even better cook!

True, but Strawberry is my ultimate flavour.
>Can't make strawberry without vanilla though.
Its not like I wanted to rush through all the planets to do the junctions.
>ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO FLASH BANG AND THOSE SPECTRES AND GUT THEM.
Damn it.
I do lots of biology stuff, its interesting.

Living in Japan was amazing. It feels more like home than the US, especially California.

Of course, actually having a career there would be different.

>Suika

What up people? How's your night going?

I'm going to go ahead and do that right now. Brb.

>14 hours of sleep
I needed that. I needed that a lot.

I'm an adult, I don't go to school
Shouldn't YOU be in bed for school tomorrow?
:::::^^^^^)))))
Context clues
I mean, everyone gets an opinion.
Cute pic
Strawberry is pretty good, but I can't stand too much of it, its too strong.
Ya fuggin weeb
Hello mask
Good job, sleep is the most important resource for the human body you know.

I still have 8 1/2 years to go before becoming a Wizard. I can't teach spells yet. Sorry.
>I can help you cook better though
I failed high school introductory biology. I hate biology.
>Mass effect waifu?
Hope it works out for you.
Far too much

My night's going fine but going to sleep soon.

Do ya feel gud? I feel cozy.
>Boop
How's it going?
I love it, especially with strawberry chunks ^^
I hate microbiology, but I love macrobiology ^^

Eh, oh well. They'll probably be back up in a little while. No big deal. Which junction are you working on?

Yes
Is the kitty girl your waifu or the blonde
Aww well goodnight friend

Forgot pic

Nappy waifu.
Alien burka waifu.
Cute pic.
What do I do when the water catches fire? I wanna make soup but I keep burning down the fabric of reality.

I hate actual strawberries tbh
Galil is a fox not a cat

Probably. I just did the Jupiter one I think, gonna do Saturn next, gotta get in that shit. I wanna do all of them. Also the Boltor is a REALLY good rifle.
Oh really? Hm, I love strawberries. I got a lil bush growing in the family garden and they're so good fresh

With the small amount I've been getting every night for the last 2 weeks, and nothing to do today, it was a welcome surprise.

Nuh uh!

Yep! How cozy?
>Beep
Pretty good. About to go out and pick my nephew up, then I'ma stop by the auto store, get a bunch of fuses, and replace all of the fuses in my car with new ones.

Neppy waifu.

>I shall return momentarily!

Ah i see
It adds to the mystery but come on with that voice and body the face has to be hot

It's alright. I used it myself for a while, then I got the Soma Prime. Totally recommend working toward getting Soma Prime. Totally.

What is it about micro you don't like?
When that happens, you stop trying. You are an endangerment to reality and the Dimensional Watchers will come after you
We were acrtually having a discussion about sleep patterns earlier
>trips
>what is butter face

Trips are of truth m8

>butter face
"Everything is nice, but her face.

Cute pic
It's weird, I love strawberry flavored stuff but I cant stand real strawberries
That's bad for you, even not drinking water for a week is better for you than not sleeping enough.
Your waifu is from Mass Effect right?

Sounds pretty good. I'm real cozy, I'm wrapped in a big blanket and sitting in my big ol computer chair.
>Its nice.
Gonna get Soma Prime at some point, until then, Boltor is my go to, mostly because of that knockback/pin power.
Its SO tedious and dull. Its just not as interesting to me as organs and muscles n shit.
All forms of strawberry are important to me. I think I learned to like them because one of my old friends use to bring them all the time and I'd eat them and tell her they were great because I had a huge crush on her and she was really nice to me. I learned to like them, when previously I didn't really care for them.

You are correct sir
Nice explanation of something everyone knew

I'm saying there is a possibility of butter face, I know what it is.
If anything, I would have found micro to be much more interesting than macro. We never touched upon it though so I don't know if I would even like it

Not necessarily, it's an alien from outer space woooooh spooooopyy but, you're the one with the trips here.
Cute pic. Do you like this outfit?
Cool, I could invite them for some tea and then hold them hostage and ask for an interdimensional ransom.

thread needs more kumin

Goodnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=hYmKm4wvStU

Qt waifu tbh

They're gaseous entities, I'm not so sure that would work well
Post more then
Good night Shiro

Good luck. I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Pretty sure I have a fever.

Have a good night.

Aww, that's so cute
I never got around to getting ME before my PC died, the guns in it were pretty neat though, shaving off tiny pieces of metal and launching them is cool as hell
Cute pic.Not particularly, its nice but it doesn't stand out.
True
Good night

Agreed the tech in the game was pretty sweet. That balck widow sniper rifle was the best tho. Blow enemies heads clean off.

Nigga, calm the fuck down with the digits, god damn.
Qt 3.14
Cute pic, what "an e mu" is that?
Nap nap naps.

I just don't like it because there's so much bs that goes into it.
Alright, sleep tight, don't let the Grineer bite.
Yeah, she was really sweet and she use to pat me on the head and we'd talk about books and vidya and stuff. She even thought I was a good writer.

>A local tortoise has gone mad.

It happens sometimes. I just post when I'm tired of waiting for other people to list in the same reply.
I guess there would be. But the same could be said for macro, I'm sure there's tons of retarded stuff rewquired for that too

Hello Avtomatat Kalashnikova
Why does your waifu have such cute gifs?
Yeah, didn't ME2 nerf them hard though?
Upotte, it's a little weird and you might not like it though.It has a very specific audience.
So what ever happened with her?

Me 2 was where you could do that. Me1 you couldnt

And what's the target audience?
Cute gun.

hi galil

adorable.

KICK ITS ASS! SKIN IT AND WEAR IT AS CLOTHING!
>Beat it to death with a club.
>Blood for the blood god.
Yeah, but Macro is a bit easier to understand for me, I guess I like it cause I can see it without a microscope, and plus it made me understand things I was curious about, it just answered a lot of questions.
Well, during my junior year, her senior. I went to prom with her as a friend, cause my other friend was gonna take her as a date (neither of them really knew I liked her so I don't hold it against him) and we danced and hung out and we got alone, and she talked about some deep shit, and she kissed me. We made out for a bit and then she kinda panicked and left, and after that it got awkward, after she graduated she disappeared from my life. But she's okay, she's pretty happy I think, that's what my friend tells me, they're together now. I'm glad she's happy but I have no idea how I could get back into contact with her without bringing that up or things being awkward, we never really talked about that night.

Hello Hanako
Makes sense.

She gets so much beauty sleep

Oops, lemme correct that, my other friend got REALLY sick.

Ok im going to sleep. Let me just say you guys are probably the best people on Cred Forums and goodnight.

>TONIGHT WE DINE ON TURTLE SOUP

Ah, I like your waifus mask though its cool
>I really like masks in general though
People who really like guns.You see, Galil (and all the other characters) are human guns.
How's it going Akame?
That's kind of sad, you should talk to her though it could end up very good for you.
More like qt sleep

So, Aeris, Sage, Esther, and Alana keep getting their asses whooped by Familiars in FF3. Ripperoni

Yeah, its really interesting ^^
Sleep tight, don't let the space bugs bite.
At some point I had like, 6 people, and 3 or 4 of them were hunters, and we had SO much food. It was horrific.
It could, I wanna be friends with her again, plus I don't wanna damage their relationship, I might talk my friend into getting me into a conversation with her, we'll talk it out and stuff.

It reminds me of Oregon Trail, where you singlehandedly massacre the buffalo of the Great Plains with a flintlock rifle.

I think I'll go watch some anime, do you guys think you could recommend me some, please? Thank you!

>inb4 Boku no Pico

good point

ぼく の ぴこ :^)

Yea boi.
>Except we used miniguns and assault rifles.
Upotte, its good and I can get you a batch link ^^

Boku no pico

You are all pedos.

lolis are for cuddles and cute.

You should go for it man, you can do it
That sounds pretty fun, massacre is always good.
I don't really watch anime, so I don't know. If you haven't watched Full metal Alchemist (or FMA Brotherhood) somehow, that's a good one.
A CUTE
See above
Explain how I am a pedophile

Let's get serious here.
To Love-Ru.

That isn't true, some of these girls are guns.

You jinxed it

That was so fucking annoying. That damn discussion.

I hope it at least is acceptable. I spent forever on it.

I can do it for glory!
>I'm gonna do it right now before I lose my steam!

Already watched it, and the other seasons as well.
Full metal alchemist never really caught my attention, any thoughts on cowboy beboop?
Name a good anime.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Cowboy Beboop is REALLY good. Would recommend 10/10

SPIKE DIES

Shinoa claimed ',:)

Yes!
Never watched it.
Hello Scythe

Hello wolf/dog/fox gun thing

>smug

>Name a good anime.
"Another"

kek
No, it was a discussion for my class. We were posting crap about a whole bunch of terminologies for Discrete Math.

Do you enjoy drinking tears or something, man? I was going to watch that.

Smugga! I'm talking to my old crush to see if we can be friends. How goes it?
Its going good so far.

including you faggit

What ever you say, pedo.
Your waifu
No, I prefer mature women

it's still worth watching

Is that like math you do behind the back corner of the school dressed in a hoodie with a mask on?

wow rood

Oh, then how about The Familiar of Zero?

She seems familiar

You fucking nigger.

What's up smug?
YES YOU CAN DO IT ERU
A:I do not sexualize the waifu
B:She has hit puberty
C:She technically isn't even human so she can't be a loli
So cute!

>Wow, your opinions and preferences aren't the same as mine, go die in a hole.
10/10, would be an authoritarian halfwit again.