Im a poorfag, any richbros wanna give me money so i can get some food?

im a poorfag, any richbros wanna give me money so i can get some food?

No.
Know why?

I don't give money to fucking spangers on the sidewalk. So why would I give it to you?

No

worth a shot man. im not usually one to ask for free shit ive just been fucked over by a now exwife. ive already lost everything so my dignity can follow.

Pls like we will last there. Probably end up in cybercafe or some such

i can give a bj if you want

whats a cyber cafe?

im not one to turn down an offer.

Make your own money cucc. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it. My dad was once in that position in the early 80's, he rented a basement room in a building infested with mice in the shittiest part of Newark, and to top it all off, he was a high school dropout who barely knew English. 35-ish years later, he's not filthy rich, but he is making a comfortable living, as he just bought a leasure car.

My point is, it may seem impossible, but you can get yourself out of the rut. You just gotta work hard. Begging ain't gunna do shit for you.

i wasnt going to share my story because it makes the beg look worse, but I have a successful background and due to a series of unfortunate events ive pulled the short straw recently. so heres a quick summary, im fully qualified in a large group of trades (plumbing/gas fitting/roofing/electrical/welding and building), ive also got a degree in naval engineering, but i broke my back in a accident earlier this year which had me wheelchair bound, wife got sick of it, and after some lenghty and expensive court cases, she took the kids, took the house, all my money and im currently on my mates couch. cant claim acc due to the nature of the injury and the existing medical problems i had before.

i dont really have any shame is asking for stuff now, ive always been one to help out people, and now i know what its like to be on the other side.

Oh shit. I thought you were just a lazy 20-something who couldn't be bothered in putting effort into their life. I apologize. Have you tried signing up for disability? I mean it's only like 900-something a month, but it's better than nothing, and you are disabled, so it's not like you're cheating the system or anything
>cough, cough, Chris-Chan, cough cough

Also, I assume you live in America, correct?

lol yea thats understandable to make that assumption, i know people like this and it makes me sick how they expect everything with no effort. unfortunately i cant get disability because my earning for this year are to high (broken system here) and i cant claim acc (same thing) because i have an existing bone condition Osteogenesis imperfecta and the accident was out of work while i was at the racetrack testday where insurance become void in this country.

the one good thing is ive already paid my reconstructive surgery (going private).

nope im a kiwi 32yo

Kiwi? what country does that refer to?

New Zealand.

NZ'ers refer to themselves as kiwi's, after the national bird that resembles a piece of kfc chicken covered in hair.

ahh, my bad.

>pic related

ugly fucking thing

Well, I'm not all that familiar with foreign health care, but I can provide with this piece of advice:

No matter how bleak things may seem, things will always get better.

My dad told me this many years ago, and it's helped me out alot. Perhaps it will help you out too if you need it.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to provide you with any more assistance. You seem to me like a genuinely nice person, and it sucks that life dumped you face first into a used condom.

I would help you out OP if I wasn't broke myself. My ex also fucked me over but we don't have kids. Sorry to hear.

cheers man, first uplifting stuff ive heard in a while. you have a good day, you deserve it.

sorry to hear that to bro. nobody deserves that shit.

mabye the problem is women.

i'd buy you peetzer op

please user.

i just realized i have no idea how id get money from any kind people willing.

Yeah man. I just lost my job this summer too. I was at my company for 12 years and they cleaned house and I was one of the ones that got the boot out the door. My ex still works there, she didn't get canned. Which irritates me even more. She left our apartment back to her parents house. They're asian so her parents love that she's back. I'm trying to find a roommate or I'll be out on my ass soon. Bitches.

Why are you here? You should open a go fund me page. That's where all the millennial beggar faggots go, and they make bank. Every time I turn around, there's some kid who just got a million bucks because he can no longer make spaghetti and some shit. Seriously, with all the beggar threads on channel 4 I was gonna do it myself, but then go fund me came along and stole my idea. Now I'm poor. Hey, can you spare me a few bucks? I'm down on my luck since some faggots ripped off my website idea.

ive never heard of gofundme until now. im checking it out, could be the answer

i wanna but i dunno what to do

thats harsh bro. atleast youve still got your place. i built my house with my own hands over the course of 3 years, now my ex owns it and she didnt have to pay fucking a cent. it makes me so mad im beyond angry that im calm.

also if i was still a richbro id fund that.

op here, does anyone know if survey sites are legit? ive got unlimited time on my hands so it thought they might be a good way to make a few extra bucks.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuu. That's awful man. She doesn't deserve to live there. If I had cash I'd seriously help you out.