If there was a robot whose only purpose is to satisfy your sexual needs.You can fuck her in any way...

If there was a robot whose only purpose is to satisfy your sexual needs.You can fuck her in any way ,in any position you want and anytime you want to. Her reason of existing is to satisfy your needs.How many of you would stop to bother yourself with female human and just get a robot or a bunch of these robots? Would female human became just a breeding stock kept only to continue human race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a living girl as a sex slave so I don't need your stupid robot

that is the goal.

I think for me, it kind of depends what the robot looks like. If it looks enough like a woman, then sure, I'd just go for the damn robot. If it looked like a robot though, all metal and exposed parts, I'd probably stick with actual women, I think.

i honestly would be okay with having a robot sex slave instead of a human female partner at this point
although it mighty get creepy as hell with the robot. what if it tries to kill you in your sleep, or displays human emotion?

More robo-pussy for me, yo!

Would I love to have sex with a robot? Fuck yes. Can I live with the shame of people judging me for being a robot fucker? Probably not. Also dubs.

>robot sex slave becomes self-conscious and experiences subjectivity and emotion
>start fucking the toaster instead (on a low heat setting)

Would there be an upgraded model that can also cook?

Gotta a gf now, so I can't get one..
But if I didn't....
HELL YES I'D GET ONE. Probably expensive af though.

The shame would be on any guy beta enough to still put up with females since they no longer have anything to offer. Assuming the robot fucks just as good as a human

Gimme dat pop tart big boy

She looks like a normal human female and can be of any race you want any boob size ,vagina thickness you want. what then?

Right on. But you're still a robot fucker in the end. I guess I could always get a 2nd apartment that's strictly for fucking my robot.

Trips fyi

is everyone here such an autistic virgin that they think you only have a relationship to have sex? Do you really think that having your sexual needs taken care of by a robot means you no longer want a partner? Someone to talk to, someone to share your feelings with, someone to support you when you need it, someone to love. The idea that you can just fuck a robot and now you dont need or want a companion is absolutely stupid, that's like saying if you have a friends with benefits situation going on you never need to date.

oh and you think your gf wont be?

She cannot have emotion she is like your computer, for her fucking is like you pressing keys on your keyboard when you type.

What if my keyboard starts displaying human emotions and getting aroused when I type on it?

it's missing icing ;)

If everyone around you is having sex with robots and there is no shame in it. The only people who are shaming you are the religious people for going against the will of their imaginary god.Much like bring atheist in 2016

This user is very retarded.
>has gf so no robo
>if no gf then robo
Just break up with her, faggot. It'll save you money in the long run.

>only purpose is to satisfy your sexual needs.You can fuck her in any way ,in any position you want and anytime you want to

Couldn't you get the exact same benefits from a sex doll?

Depends on the success of the first model launched I would have to say Like how flip phones became touch screens.

Not only that, but date night at the movies would be weird. I would probably have to pick the movie and I'm not use to that shit. Lot of pressure.

Pls go and stay go, gayboy.

women are basically all mentally handicapped, so a relationship that's anything more than just sex is probably literally a one-in-a-million chance
relationships are essentially just about sex- why kid/delude ourselves?

Well that keyboard is probably faulty and you might want to replace it

wait are we talking about robot sex slaves or real flesh-and-blood women here?

I feel sorry for you.

>feelings

Oh man

Life is not only about sex wankers.

>How many of you would stop to bother yourself with female human and just get a robot or a bunch of these robots?
Considering I don't bother myself with them now pre-fuckbot my guess is I'd continue to not bother with them. OR I'd bother with them more just without the anxiety of figuring out how to get into their sexhole.

But then I'd feel bad for it

mah ninja

it's true though
I mean there are some lesbians out there who aren't just idiotic cunts

Then yeah, I'd just go with the robot. If its that realistic then sure, no prob.

Eh. Sex toys don't feel as nice as real women. The warmth. The self lubrication. The ability to express passion. Even ignoring the fact that I like having someone to talk to and share hobbies and have an emotional bond with, sex is mostly mental.

The robot would be able to satisfy my physical desires, but would be unable to satisfy other ones. It'll never be able to express pure lust. Licking my ass won't be sexy because it's not dirty for a robot to do that. It'll never be able to do something that it's not really into, just because it knows that I'm into it.

The sex robot would be fantastic, but it doesn't replace a proper partner for me. For sure, some would be fine with it, but not me.

I guarantee you somebody or some company is working on this right now. If it looked and felt real and there was no creepy robot motion going on, I'd buy several. I'd have a harem

My recent ex is a geologist, she speaks 4 languages and plays 3 instruments. She's the most intelligent person I've ever known. I know a lot of intelligent women, I've dated some of them. Relationships are about the exchange of thoughts and emotions, not just sex. Sex can be a way to trade some thoughts and emotions, but the point of this thread could literally be condensed down to "if you have a fleshlight, you dont need a gf" which is full tilt retarded.

i don't know
i feel like if i got a lobotomy i could probably have a real genuine person-to-person relationship with a woman. but, as is, they might as well all be dogs whining and barking for money and sex. your average cunt is dumber than a dog. Some women even fuck dogs, that's how bright they are. they fall in love with dogs. a woman is just a talking cunt. she's not an actual human being. she's just a mindless thing, like a tickle me Elmo. except instead of tickle me it's "fuck my cunt"

A big dog would be cheaper, but if the robot could also reproduce using an artificial womb and provide thought provoking engaging conversation and most importantly somehow overcome the issue of the uncanny Valley then hell yes I'd have a few of them.

This. But I'd probably put them away if I met a girl I liked.
Not like that's gonna happen though.
It's difficult enough just making friends.

Pretty Much this. Part of a kink is exposing it to someone. Sex robots would just be like super masturbation. Fun for awhile and if you weren't getting any you'd tell yourself you didn't need it and it was enough... but ultimately worse

The tech would have to be pretty good. They have vibrators that can supposedly make women cum multiple times in rapid succession but we still have women looking for men.

Can I change it after I buy it? And could I have it modeled like an actual specific person?

do you exclusively date the stupidest of whores or are you just a virgin who's projecting all these nasty characteristics to women to protect your ego because you cant get a woman? There are somewhat intelligent women, there are incredibly intelligent women, if you've never met one you're either completely oblivious or you must live in a nigger tier community

Gotta have kids and a livelihood for them somehow.
And most women don't even consider in vitro fertilization or surrogacy.

I don't know, I thought some of my exes were intelligent when dating them, but they always turn out to be total idiot cunts who i overestimated. i don't think a woman is capable of true intelligence. at best she'll just repeat other people's ideas and opinions without understanding them at all. so i think i'd be better off with a sex robot, since all the intelligent, inspiring women I've dated were mere figments of my imagination, and in reality are just shallow, vapid cunts

Gazorpazorp

This is fucking rick and morty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

To make a significant leap past the robot being just a sex toy it would have to have a thorough enough range of emotions to trick me into thinking it was self aware at which point it would be able to pull off my actual requirement to fuck the robot.

>It would need to convince me that it actually wanted me to fuck it.

naw, ive slept with dozens of women, and one of my exes is like the grad student representative of her university, which is one of the best in the world, and even her i thought of as "retarded," even now i still think of her as a stupid bitch and nothing more.

Probably ,it would be like getting your own fuck robot which you can get in any shape or form but I think there might be limitations like you can make your taylor swift robot into katy perry but not into some black women and vice versa. You gotta buy new one then I suppose

what is the "ability" being questioned here?

straight up Cred Forumsro women are intellectually disabled
i don't know what the problem is
never in the history of the world, in the history of humanity, has there been a female genius
there are no female geniuses
there are surely many pretty parrots to squawk back the teachings of whoever so... ah fuck it

Intelligence in general. The argument is applicable. It's always the idiots that think they're smart.

This.

I feel sorry for all these poor dudes that are so autistic/have been heart broken that they've shut themselves off to the concept of having a woman companion.

Missing out on intimacy and true companionship, the chance to be completed by your other half? That's tragic, and I truly feel that way.

I hope everyone gets that eventually.

naw im pretty stupid, and i definitely know nothing. but girls are way more stupider than me. boys are smarter than girls

really though, the only girls who aren't total idiots are lesbians, what a shame

i already have a daughter. thanks.