I have a small dick

I have a small dick.

How will I please a girl as a 26 y.o. virgin?

Femanons - advice?

Size?

Barely 4" hard ;(

Do femanons really care about size?

Kinda small but some girls dont give a damn about size, just need to be pretty confident dude ans that's the hard part

Also just try to enjoy things how they are
You can't change that and it wasn't your fault anyway so why would that stop you from get laid

And as a side note, one night stand girls tend to be more picky about sizes, try to find a gf instead

I was curious to see what u consider small
Have any hard dick pic?

I've got a small cock. 5" hard
I still make my girlfriend cum
it all depends on her preference and from experience, speed is a really useful tool when you are below average.
plus, my girlfriend was with a dude with a huge dick and says she prefers my size because it doesn't hurt her and I'm able to go hard without injuring her cervix

Cool user thx!
It's like pathetic it's so small would feel embarassed posting here ;(

also it's better to have sex with someone you love
as gay as it sounds, you will never be more satisfied than connecting with the love of your life

so do i

i do alright with what Ive got

perfect size is 6-7 inch
girthy

This fucking much

>It's like pathetic it's so small would feel embarassed posting here ;(
That's exactly the thoughts you need to get rid of your mind user

It's YOUR dick after all so u cares if some girls don't like it, fuck that.

I promise you that if you try enough you're gonna find the right girl for you seriously

Yeah I heard this was true

Good 4 u man I just hate being so small

Yeah that's what I keep hearing

Kik is tsmith4556 for anyone that wanna make me feel better :3

mines barely 5 inches :(
Will I grow any as i age

No

>How will I please a girl as a 26 y.o. virgin?
Stick your dick in her vagina
Simple.

Short dicks aren't as a big of a deal as most guys think they are. Girth is way more important, as long as you don't have a super thing dick you should have no issues even with sub 5in.

You can literally get a girl off with your fucking pointy finger, is your dick at least as big as your pointy finger? If yes, you're probably fine.

b-but idk if ive fully finished growing yet

How old are you?

realtalk user talks it like it's real

It's ok mines small too and I've been with over a dozen girls

unrelated question
whats 10+6?

fuck man u gotta nice body how do i become like u

Shit man idk

I got a fast metabolism instead of a huge dick

Your body looks hot as hell
What's is your dick size anyways?

Get off this God forsaken site. Jesus Christ you're 16 looking at dicks and rent gore bullshit.

Suckle the puss puss. Make it juicy like a syrupy canpake, then fuck her pancakes with your mighty meat mallet. Don't be worrying about your small willard. Just suckle the puss puss.

Ever so gently will you be tonguing that juicy hole that actual juice will be so envious it'll try to put the juice in your juicy puss puss. Then she will get ants in her puss puss. We don't like ants in the puss puss. It makes for an itchy puss puss. In that case, spray your love sword with bug spray to kill the cooch invaders.

If that doesn't workd, then just strum her a tune on poon-twang, the sexual banjo. She will be making the o face more than a vape competition.

you will be king of cuntopia. Making the happy sexuals with every of the ladys. Maybe even they will permit you to delve into the poop tube for some sweet and smelly poo phuk.

If you may wanting more advice, please, be the careful, for the next method will be more of an intense variety. Fare thee well future ruler of vaginaland.

Looks to probably be over six inches erect. You'll be fine

kek

Your kik is an omegle chat bot

Do allarmed not. I will be only helping with the acquisition of temporary pouss pussing. If you are wanted of another way to make long term lovement happen, asK and you shell be in possession of the secret of eternal lovement.

plese do not be kicking at me o double dubs, I have very weak shinsies and I would not be wanting brises of the ripe bonana

Just show your dick op
It can't be that bad

6 inches fully hard

Small is relative.

can you run your 3ds off wall power if you take the battery out?

That's average not small

Go over to reddit like the little bitch you are, and look up the incels threads feel better about yourself. Don't become an hero. ????????????? Profit.

Your posted of shit was most preimium quality fine scolar. may you feces fact forever more brave annone

Maybe 5 lol idk

That ispossibly the cleansest shaven dick and balls I've ever seen.

woah that nostaligic as hell. reminds me of when i was 8

At least you have your ridge band. That should keep your penis girthy women care about that more than length. Besides that's where the ribbed for her pleasure condoms get their shape.

I'm 21 lol

From a 12 1/2 cock man himself girls only really feel the first 4-5 inches nothing else is really pleasurable for them. Unless you're touching their uterus.

In order to please your woman, you should find well-endowed studs who will gladly fill her pussy for you. Embrace the way of the cuck because your puny "penis" is useless.

Hey you gotta pay the dick juice fairy somehow.

Well atleast ur dick is cute
Thats the first dick ive ever seen that makes me kinda wanna suck

oy vey

Haha I mean it's ready when you are careful whatcha wish for

Dont be a bitch just fuck her like the man you are