CUCK MY LIFE IN TO PIECES

CUCK MY LIFE IN TO PIECES

>anons post girls they know
>comment on ones you think are sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd tie her tits up until they were purple and then spank her ass until it was red and then squirt my jizz all over her tongue until it's white

I would duct tape them together while 69ing each other and video record it and threaten to send it to everyone they know unless they can make each other cum within 5 minutes. Then I would send it anyway.

MOOOARRRRRR left looks nice

Anyone for far left?

Forgot pic whoops

Jesus, that tongue :

this is my dream, I wish my girl would do this with her two best friends and then giggle about it in front of me

Anyone like?

nice, here's a video of them

Mmm more pics of her in yoga pants and I'll make her my sex slave

I'd spin her around until she was so dizzy she was going to pass out and couldn't walk straight. Then I would tear off her skirt and fuck her ass and pussy while she tried to crawl away while her world was spinning.

Then I'd probably throw off her glasses.

No more in yogas but....

Holy fuck more...who is she?!

What would anons do to her?

Would bend her tight ass over that trash can and make her pussy grip my fat cock while pushing her mouth around other anons hard cocks

Definitely down to throat fuck that pretty face of hers

We could trade off as well. You could grip her hips and fuck her tight pussy while I force her mouth around my cock and gag her

Would find her on that party while she's drunk and push her up against the wall. Seduce her a bit fkrst then get rougher and rougher with her, running my hands up her thighs groping mlre violently and passionately until I dive one hsnd down her cunt and the other clasp around her throat.

ally loves being fucked in the arse

Would love to slide my cock in her tight pussy lips while listening to her gasp for breathes in between getting her throat filled with cock

pressing her up against the railing and playing with her tongue. My hand reaches up under her skirt and feels her panties already wet.

Mm yes force fuck the little whore.

Love it when she's treated roughly

I'd dominate her, she looks like a kinky submissive bitch that's too prude for her own sexual desires. I'd throw her around and slap her up until she's 100% surrendered to me.
I'd have her prep my cock with a long bj before I rip off those panties and jam it in her ass making her call herself a nasty ass-slut.

Maybe we could give her little pussy a break and focus on her mouth. Make her trade off deep throating us and slapping our cocks in her mouth and face

She needs to be fucked in front of her friends against her will, make sure all of them are watching as her holes get filled with hot loads of cum

she's pretty hot huh

Just straight up have her suck and jerk my cock in full nude on that beach. With a sign that says fuck the bitch. If any other anons happens to saunter along she has to please us all as we grow exponentially more rough and violent with her

As long as she takes every drop of cum down her throat

She'd love that. Want tits?

sister

Hot enough that i would facefuck her hard infront of you

left - Anna, kinky ex

love of god more lefty

Hell yeah. I want to see them bouncing while she gets double teamed as I fuck her throat

Anika

Please keep going

Would seduce her charmingly all the way until we get to bed, there I'd introduce her to both stranglesex and anal. At the same time. You can tell this slut would love it.

tell me what you'd do to her

okay which one and what would you do to them.

Confirmed pancake tities

Mmm I'd love to mount her tight pussy from behind while she sucks his cock. Listening to her moan while I stretch her pussy out and he fucks her mouth

Anyone else want this sluts tits?

muh dick

anymore of her with her hair like that user?

Getting off on this arent you?

Replace her food with cum for one whole day and when she hungers for more she'd have to do hdr best to make me or one of my friends enough interested in this cumslut to feed her some more.
I'd pass her along my friends with a collar, like the slutty bitch she is. And she would love it.

That looks like the moment before they go into the hotel room to meet me, he stands at the door and she gets down on her knees, crawling towards me

she has nice lips, I hope she doesn't mind cheating

Nah man :/

definitely the type of girl that needs to be fucked and spanked in to complete submission.

I'd turn her in to a fucktoy so hard that I would walk her around on a leash in front of her own parents and boyfriend and she wouldn't dare make a sound.

>THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

nice, continue

more of her like this to crucify with cock

its not cheating if you sit in your corner and watch as she gets used by a real man

please someone cuck me

WWYD

Definitely getting off on how anons would degrade her

deat god is there more of that right girl from this?

She unzips my jeans and looks at me, i nod to her and she takes my cock out. She knows how i want it, holding her lips apart until she gags and wheezes before closing her lips, leaving a ring of lipstick deep down on my shaft

Oh man those legs. I'd push her down legs up and lube them up before I slam my dick between them and jerk off with her thighs having her beg me to release my hot load all over her chest and face.
After she'd hsve to clean herself off and eat it all.

would love to gangbang her with a bunch of hung cocks

Any girl that makes the duckface becomes immediately unattractive to me.

More? Kik?

Like you would be allowed to join

ally's a good little sub

please i'm begging

Me and the other user would take our passes at her different holes in various positions . Her entire world would revolve around unloading our balls onto and inside her. For every minute we dont get to cum because shes too slow, we get more and more hardcore, a simple doggystyle would include collars, whips and degradation. Etc.

full bod?

hot, keep going. I have two more after this, then I have to go

Have you watch from the pool while I fuck her doggystyle poolside, fucking her tight asshole. Thrusting my cock inside of her until I blow my load balls deep inside of her

what would you do to caitlin?

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI

pls

We could all surround her and take turns face fucking her while she sticks her ass out. Then rotate around her one by one and fuck her from behind watching her asscheeks bounce as she rides and sucks

00viggo00

Gonna cum buckets to her being used against her will

as she tries to pull back i hold her down, making her gag hard, drool running down her chin and i smile at you "She really is a good whore" i grin at you

damn very fucking nice pic

this is he type of girl I would convert in to a sex fiend. I would dominate her and claim ownership of every single hole, she would hate it and love it at the same time.

Eventually she would start craving my cock all throughout the day to the point where it was all she could think about, during conversations, at home, relaxing, getting fucked by my cock would play in her mind all day.

I would make her start wearing slutty clothes as a prerequisite to getting my cock, if she deserved it.

Eventually I would stop paying attention to her and she would break mentally, at that point she would be literally crawling back to me whenever I paid her some attention.

thank you user would you or anyone else keep cucking me

she needs a good fuck

hory shet plz more middle user

What would you guys do to these two sisters?

anybody likes?

where is she from?

Wwyd

Thing is im not ready to cum yet. We've both left her tight asshole alone so far but I'm ready to shove my thick cock balls deep in her pretty little ass while he continues to ride her mouth. She'd really start to squirm and moan while I'm balls deep in her.

Yeah she looks as a bimbo whore

Such a nasty cockwhore doesnt deserve any affection only more cock and cum.
And that is only when she explicitly degrades and abuses herself for our pleasure. The second she is about to cum we would both pull out and unload over her face as her abused body is sent into orgasmic bliss from the rough sex she loves.

Cleveland, OH area

Please do her whatever u like

Think we can manage more than one cumshot for such a slut? This cuck is basically begging us to use her more and more, dont want to disappoint them with just a normal sex, she deserves far worse treatment. She WANTS more.

Wanna paint both there faces with my hot jizz after they take turns gagging on my cock!

Mm that deserves an award

stop posting multiple pics when no one has replied

oh sweet fucking lord

please anons, don't hold back

Thats exactly the face I pictured she would make as we unload all over that sluts face

what would you do to her user?

who do you want more of, pasha (blonde) or amy?

make her my little slave.
GF?

any better pics of her? head is at a weird angle.

These lovely cocksluts would do anything for a chance to have their pretty makeup smeared out with spit, tears and precum as they go deepthroating my cock

He's right. I'd shoot my hot nut deep in her tight little asshole leaving it gaping. Then he would pounce back on that mouth while I get hard again never giving her a break. Let him switch back to her used snatch while I shove my hung cock back down her throat

just a girl i know

someone please? i'm such a pathetic cuck

Almost out of pics of her lol, amazing stuff you guys have been writing

Capital V
00Viggo00

hear ye,

someone get these boys a pulitzer

second from right

00Viggo00 if you wanna kik

Will take the blond!

i know, i know, shes still hot

I'll hit you up tomorrow when I'm out if you wanna write about some other girls

blondie it is.
how would you abuse her?

I think to finish her off we I could stretch out her pussy while he rides her asshole. DP her tight holes until we both shoot our hot seed inside of her. Then make her clean off both our cocks with her slutty little mouth

user? gonna finish?

last pic, be detailed

You can tell each and every one of these girls would give up anything and stab each other in the back for a chance of some good dick.
They dress up all slutty like that only to outcompete each other and hunt for some cock, I'd give it to them, whores that they are, but they dont know what they are in for.

more?

Sure, hit up a group, the more the merrier.

Nice finish, good job.
Was great working with you.

Gonna drop the last 2 pics

This slut makes me hard.

Would love to see her burying that cute face right into some whore's pussy, fucking a cunt with that nose.

More?

Two little sluts

Let me know both of your kiks, I have a lot more girls lol, anyways her name is Grace if you guys saved

what are these whores in for?

Was dope fantasizing about the slut. Feel free to post other if you got em.

U already have mine.
And no, I like to get them fresh off the boys im cucking.

ITT

>post pics of girls you know.

Reality

ITT

Facebook pics of girls from AP Chem that I fapped to all throughout highschool and now stalk from thousands of mils away because I'm a beta cuck and drink my own cum.

Nwpb33

Mm, want to see Right climb on that bar and spread those legs wide open, inviting all the cocks in the building to come demolish her tight fuck-hole.

Left can drop to her knees and prep the guys with her slutty mouth while they wait there turn to cum deep in her friends dripping cunt
-
What about these cuckslut sisters?
Reply for reply

this whore?

would kill for more lefty looking like that user!

I'll hit both of you guys up tomorrow and we can do this again, great stuff

Sorry man I dumped all I had of her lol

Fuck yes, that's the one.

Can just see her getting back to her feet, her face soaked with her friends pussy juices.

They go in for a kiss, right licking her mouth savoring the taste of her own cunt on her friends lips.

Before she drops down to return the favor.

I would love to see the face she makes when her cute brown friend starts tonguing her clit.

love her nipple in this one, her name's katrina by the way

Shit, think I've found the pic I'm jerking off to tonight.

That's a mouth made for sucking cock.

Got any more?

course m80

Push rights face into lefts pussy while I pull rights bikini bottoms around her ankles and fuck her tight pussy. Ride her while she makes lefties pussy cum and pull out to shoot my hot nut on their faces and mouths.

MM, would love to feel those legs wrapped around me as I fuck that whore's tight pussy. Pulling me in tighter and deeper as she screams and moans.

Have to shove a cock into her fucking mouth to make her shut up.

any better piucs?

here's katrina with her little sister sophia

Run my hands through her hair as her head bobs up and down around my cock.

Her lips sliding up and down my shaft, pulling off only long enough to worship my balls with her tongue.

They are about to get dominated and harshly fucked.
I'd tie them up with mouthgags in a row along a bed.
I'd only let off the gags so they can go gagging on my fst cock, hesring their moans of pleasure and lust.
Next tear off the scantily clad sluts' clothes as I slap their asses and ssvor every lustful moan and squeal they msnage to get out of their gags

That's when I would mount her sweet ass and force my girthy cock between her pussy. Then she could moan and cum while being silenced with your cock in her mouth

Want to see them both compete to see who can make the most guys cum in one day.

They both strip right there on the beach and invite every guy to come stuff their tight fuckholes.

Sophia is lying back, taking cock after cock in her tight wet cunt, sucking off guys inviting others to fuck her fat tits.

But big sis steals the lead by taking cocks in her ass as well as her pussy and mouth.

Put the dumb bimbo bitch to work in the back of the club.
Put her on her knees by the gloryhole and let her suck cocks with those plumb dick-sucking-lips all night long.

Take her home exhausted and drenched in cum.

I would stay balls deep in Sophia's tight pussy. Her pussy lips clinching my thick hard cock as she cums over and over again while the guys she is giving head to explode all over her face and tits

nice, love hearing about these beach sluts

Someone use her ass please she would hate it

Nice, she loves being treated like the cum whore she knows she is!

Cuck her

Show some ass pics and maybe I will. For now I'd just force my hard cock down her throat.

I want to fuck Katrina's fat tits with her bikini on.

Let Sophia squirt some sunscreen on for lube, and help guide me between her sisters perfect fuckable tits.

Bumping

Nice plump lips made for sucking dick.

Want to see those beautiful brown eyes looking up at me as she's ramming her head up and down around my shaft.

Desperately needing a huge load of cum down her whore throat.

Damn number 2 need to be taken back into the woods with a few men. Let me push her mouth around my hung cock while other guys take turns pumping her ass full of cum

I'd starp her down to the bed by her feet. I like it whe they can still put up a bit of a fight.
I'd overpower her and force her to stroke my cock, in return I ease on my chokehold around her throat.
Surprise her by flipping her down on her stomach, throw up her ass and start working on her anus wih my dick, forcing her down more hsrshly each time she starts thrashing about and screaming.
In due time she would start likign it as the little slut she is.

You know these two sluts have had a drunken three-way at least once.

Both gone home with the same huge black cock. Taken turns seeing how much they can fit inside their slobbering mouths. How fat they can take it up their loose stretched out cunts.

katrina loves her big tits being fucked

More?

Which one would degrade like the slut they are?

Bet she loves jerking them off with her giant tits, making them shoot a hot load of cum all over her face.

Even if she gets some on that dress, let her keep wearing it. Let everyone at the party know what a dirty cumslut she is.

Id have to get under her and let her sister guide my cock between her pussy lips and make her bounce on my pulsing cock while he fucks her big tits

so b?

Would love to see her struggle to deep throat my hard cock while she sticks her ass out the drivers side door so men would pull their cars over and gather around her pretty ass

katrina's got a nice round arse as well

Would love to put her on all fours and let that ass bounce on my big cock while other beachgoers take turns fucking her mouth

More she hates anal

Id rip her dress appart before I rip her pussy appart (right). Left will peg my ass

Grab her by the throat and keep a firm grip on it while I fuck those tits before face fucking her til I get tears out of those eyes, push her down on the bed flip her over, push down on her back forcing her to arch her ass before plunging balls deep into her cunt. Grab a handfull of her hair before railing that bitch into the bed.

good keep goin

Pull her panties off of her and tie her wrists around her legs in that position. Move to her mouth and make her gag on my swollen cock as she deep throats me. Once I'm rock hard mount her from behind using her spit as lube while I force my cock up her tight asshole. She'd beg me to go slow but I would ride her hard until I sprayed my hot seed in her ass

Mm, I'd then ravage her ass and drive deeper and harder with each coming thrust. Push her face and body down so she can hardly breath, least of all resist my girth as I abuse and sodomize her hole.
When I feel her getting close I'd finger her ass snd force her to give me a blowjob as she climaxes from her ass.

these two sisters will take anyone's cock in them

Pound her pussy until she cums over and over again. Then yank her up and force her to suck her cum off my dick. Throat fuck her til she gags sloppy all over my dick.

moar!

Honeslty after all the stories ive made up... I'd just use this one. Straight up fuck the shit out of her ass, no games no bullshit. But no pleasure flr her unless she likes getting fucked raw in the ass lika the slut she dresses up as.

emily's on the left

anything else?

Well I'm out.

Just dropped a massive load of cum all over these slutty sisters.

Id have to go back to her little sis to finish. I'd mount that pussy again, fucking her deep and hard with all of the other men's dried cum on her face and tits. Then I'd shoot my sticky, hot jizz in her used pussy and make her older sister lick it up and clean my veiny cock off.

keep going

Righty needs to be stripped down and gangbanged.

sophia loves being used like a whore

Fuck yes she does.

Let those tits out, make her walk on all fours with those udders swinging with every step.

Rising up to over her slutty mouth as a fuckhole to every man who passes,

More?

Why do I never get invited to the good parties?

Take her into the men's locker room. We'd all strip her down and pass her around until our cocks unloaded inside of her and all over her fat ass and slutty mouth

Comments please?

Make her gag on a cock, mess up her pretty hair.

Pull out and cum all over her jacket. Let the stains really show up on the black fabric.
Make sure everyone can see that's she's just a slut and cum receptacle.

Mm, they should invite Katrina to these party.

Let her show them all how a real whore takes cock.

moar

Call her into a meeting. When she walks in there would be five anons with their hard cocks out. We'd lock the door behind her and push her to her knees. Take turns passing her mouth around and hearing her gag. While they continue with her mouth I'd grab her by the waist and push my thick, hard cock into her tight wet pussy. She'd start getting more turned on and riding me as the other men shot cum on her face. Just as she got her nut I would pull out and bust all over her tan ass

Can I have a hot babe that would let me call her mommy?

katrina wouldn't leave any cocks for the others, she likes being gangbanged

fuck thats hot, would Love to be one of the anons

Got more. I'm sure she'd be in for a second round?

crap quality pics of suspiciously young looking girls user?

yep

Lovely legs.

Tie her down. Push her face to the floor make her lick it like the dirty slut she is.
Pound her tight pussy until she cries.

Smear your hands over her face use her tears as lube as you fist her tight asshole while still fucking her cunt.

Andrea. follow her at andryusha06 on instagram

Love her ass.

Fuck her lying on the beach just like that.

Pull down those bottoms and stick a cock into her slutty experienced hole. Invite the perv watching to come stick his hairy dick into her mouth.

Oh yes! Its what she deserves if you ask me

Hold her legs in the air, and shove my cock balls deep in her ass. Refusing to slow down even for a instant, her moans only driveing my cock. Til she begs for my cum. Until finally pulling out and blasting my load all over her face, my cum dripping off her chin and all down her breasts.

After he is done nutting on her face I'd grab the back of her head and push her mouth around my cock and gag her while spit roasting her with her other user

Mmm, would she be willing to give me some private time with her and indulge my incest kink?

Maybe both of us could just take her out on that boat. We'd all start drinking until she got flirty. She'd wrap her hands around both of our cocks and start jerking until we are hard. I'd bend her ass over and make her suck your cock. Pull her panties around her ankles and fuck her wet pussy while pushing her mouth around your dick while she gags and moans

katrina's into any kink, how can she indulge you?

I want her to put on that black bikini and be a sexy mommy just for me.

She on a farm?

Time she indulged her ultimate secret fetish. Fucking a horse.

I imagine even she would stuggle with a cock that size.
But she'd push through.

I think i would just explode right there, not able to hold it any more, pulling my cock out of her hard sucking lips and blasting the biggest load of my life on her beaufiful face while you still fuck her doggy.

Such perfect lips for sucking dick.

Take her to the public toilets, make her sit on the filthy, piss soaked floor. With her tongue hanging out, poking through the gloryhole. Waiting for some hard cock to come and fill her empty throat.

They come slowly at first, but soon word spreads that there is a professional dick-sucking whore in the gloryhole. And soon guys are lining up to cum between her experienced lips.

That's when I'd grab her hair and make her turn around with your big load dripping on her face and tits. Then I'd use her juices as lube as I pull out of her tight swollen pussy and plunge my hard thick cock deep into her asshole. I'd continue to ride her and listen to cries of pleasure as she accepts my big dick inside of her virgin ass.

she can breastfeed from those massive tits while taking a horse cock in her fuckholes

you there user?

Id turn her around and shove my cock up her ass while she sucks that huge horse shaft

Mmm, would she tease me with a bikini dance first before letting me get hands on and suckle?

Want to see her running her tongue along the huge horsecock.
Using her huge perky tits to jerk it off.

Drench her in cum. Leave her hair sticky, and her face soaked.

she needs a good soaking

I guess you guys deserve more of her. Whats your favorite pic of her so far?

Perfect dick sucking lips indeed.. would be The best glory hole ever, but sad for the guys not be able to see her pretty face while getting their balls sucked dry

I would be getting hard again in an Instant, just watching you pound her hot perfectly tanned little body from behind.

so she'd get wet and dance for me?

>Girls

Left.

That's when I'd spin her around and make her sit on your hard dick. We could watch her tan little ass bouncing on her cock while I force my big dick down her throat and make her taste her ass and pussy. Then I'd tell her to put your cock in her used ass and spread her legs so we could both ride her sweet holes at the same time

She has a bull already i just need to get cucked

she'd do anything you want

Id soak her ass after pulling out from behind while the horse shot a gallon of cum all over her face and big tits

I'm getting sleepy... want to continue discussing the bikini mommy on email sometime?

She would be close to passing out, gasping for air while we enjoy her like nobody else did before (though most guys wish to)

sure, got a few more pics to share
[email protected]

I bet we could train her to love both our hard cocks unloading inside her as the same time. Making her lick up our cum as it dribbles out of her tight pussy and ass

Kik idenc for tributes

don't stop sharing with the rest of Cred Forums user

;) sent a message

Mmmh.. how bad would you really wanna fuck her in real life? Or maybe only getting sucked off by her pretty face

new thread

bottle up the ass, suntan cream in pussy, simple choice

Are those Katrina's tits in the middle?

More pics for motivation?

I'd love to use her mouth first and foremost.

yeah they are, got a few more of her and her sister to post in the next thread

Pull her slutty red hair while she takes my cock deeper and deeper down her throat.
With those pretty green eyes looking up, begging me to fuck her face harder and rougher,

Awesome

Sent you an email too.

See new thread