If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Walk around in bikini tops and Daisy Duke's, catering to make needs. Desirable males get priority. First offense, they are naked. Second, walk around naked with bejeweled butt plug in them, possibly dildo as well. Third, same as second but with slurs written all over their bodies.

Whenever they cater to males' needs, they must comply with his fetishes unless unsafe or unsanitary.
Mild choking, etc is fine, but cutting etc is not

which fetishes do you think would be requested most often?

also are bikini tops and daisy dukes the only items of clothing they're allowed to wear? what about panties/shoes etc.

Idk. I only over think about mine.

Probably MFF threesomes, and maybe some bondage. School kids are really uncreative

High heels, and any form of short leg garment will do, as long as it doesn't fully cover their ass. Panties, bikinis, short shorts, whatever

i meant would they be able to wear panties under the daisy dukes/short shorts

Please ignore me like I don't exist at all.

Oh. Fuck no. Also, checked

Hey of that's what you're into

there would probably be a lot of feet related requests seeing as how it's the most common fetish

Oh yeah, huh. Never thought of that

what kind of feet requests would be common?

any pics of daisy dukes? how short would they be?

No pics, I'm afraid, but able to see the curve of their ass, stopping a little more than halfway down the cheek
Probably footjobs and toe sucking

All women are available to render service to any man that requests it, this includes teachers.
Service is to take place outside of lessons but is available in any area public or otherwise.
A woman is able to refuse public service for one person for each other person they have serviced, or will service before the conclusion of the day. This will be verified with the men who have received service.
In the case that a woman has lied, service will be rendered.
In the case that she does not complete her service before the end of the day she is given detention for the whole of the following day.

A woman is ineligible for public service if she enters a relationship, unless the relationship is appended to allow it by both parties. This frees her from the requirements, given that both parties are satisfied with the arrangement.

Detention is a full day of unrestrained public use at the end of the week.
Second time offenders will be kept overnight for sensory training and are no longer able to refuse.
Third time offenders will begin after school public service.
Fourth time offenders will be released from the rule keeping service out of the classroom and will be gagged, bound, and free to use and request use of cross-school.
Fifth time offenders will never be released or become ineligible for public service, forever an open hole.
Offenders below number five are downgraded on the scale for severity by one level for each week they maintain good status.
A girl who rectifies her behavior at level four will have one more week of afternoon service, ending with an overnight stay, one more overnight stay the week after that, and then one more detention period the week after. Taking a total of three weeks to fall back down the ladder.

Problem girls who begin to misbehave after rectifying their behavior can be upgraded back to the higher levels immediately instead of climbing the ladder.

Now get me Shiwasu no Okina or Kisaragi Gunma and fund my Hmanga.

chastity belts that keep them perpetually near orgasm but never let them cum.

like this?

Exactly like that.
On a side note, sauce? Looks like my type

All girls can wear whatever they please however they must piss in public with legs spread open

dont you have homework to do young man?

any other sexy pics of her in that skirt or selfies to keep this thread bumpin to read the replies?>

8/10 must wear hijab
9/10 must wear niqab
10/10 must wear burka

the punishment would be stonning of course

the cross-school idea sounds interesting. would middle school boys be allowed to request a 17 year old high school girl?

Yes, but they're prone to be denied if she's in high demand, needs of the students first you know.

got from google, they should use that as a standard and tell the girls that anything shorter than that is a violation

Anything shorter is extra credit imho

how would fourth time offenders be bound in the classroom?

i wonder if guys would ever just slide their fingers beneath the cuffs and poke her asshole quickly

Anklets and wristbands are able to be locked together or onto latches installed to her desk.
In the case of requests she can also be restrained in a body suit.

>At School

how do bodysuits work? do they restrain her arms/legs?

Bodysuits come in a variety of materials and make restraint especially easy, With the large surface area the restrainable parts are limited with only the imagination, as well some bodysuits are appended like straitjackets allowing you to bind the arms or legs as desired.
while technically not a bodysuit this fulfills the same role.

Possibly

it could be a game for the guys, to see how deep they can get their finger in her ass before she gets away

are there ever any cases where an innocent girl is accidentally labelled as a 4th time offender? maybe someone falsely accuses her or it's an error in the system, but she's bound and gagged and can't explain herself

All participating girls will be fed a high fiber diet and cleansed every morning so anal isn't an ordeal

footfag here, more about feet requests

Of course there would be an oversight committee, but the more severe a girl's case gets the more attention she'd receive from the committee.
Bear in mind that even a four week girl can get out if she forms a relationship with another student and endures the three weeks of rehabilitation.

On the male's side trying to game the system makes him ineligible for all service even the public use time after school or at the end of the week in increasing numbers from one day>one week>one month>one semester>expulsion.
If the male receiving punishment is in a relationship the girl will retain all protection that a relationship grants for an unrestricted period until she enters and exits a relationship of her own accord.

Bruh I hate to disappoint but I'm not a footfag myself, I don't really think about it. Not going to be much help, in afraid

Can anyone help this user? We all need some form of love

love the idea of a high school girl being used by middle school boys as a sex slave. i wonder how she'd react

what age does this rule start?
and what if a guy asks to lick a girl's ass?

If she's that far gone anywhere from resigned disdain to unrestrained pleasure. If you're lucky she already had those desires beforehand (such as with a little brother complex) and is more active, if you're unlucky she's just a dead lay that lets the boys have her way with them, in any way, following every command and obeying every order.
Both of these are good things.
Somewhere in the middle she still has some shred of dignity and cries but continues obediently anyway.

This begins freshman year of highschool, so the girls have time to develop. Since the girls are clean, assplay is fine

what do you mean "that far gone"?
and what would the horny little boys do to her?

If she's naked guys should be free to grope her

Well duh. Cater to the males. They want it, it happens

asian girls are my fav, can you think of some additional conditions or punishments specifically for asian girls?

Frankly with weekly sensory torture and hundreds of guys treating her like a commodity instead of a human, people were not made to handle that kind of pressure. It's a pretty severe level of punishment for a high school/university girl to take, as that's some of the most formative years for them, as a person. That's when you really turn into who you will. Never mind some stuck up sophomore who thought that repercussions don't exist and that she'd be able to get out of trouble just for being who she is.

Now with that out of the way, younger boys are much simpler than older boys. Where an older boy sees a fetish, a younger boy sees a chance to explore. They come in a few types, some of them will only watch and maybe a few of those might jerk it. Others will want to taste everything. They'll kiss her, they'll suck and bite her stiff nipples, thoroughly taste her pussy and her ass. She'd be a mess, but not more than when the next group get her, the ones willing to explore with their hands and their bodies, pinching squeezing pulling and hitting. Fighting over her punished snatch with their fingers and rubbing their cocks over every inch of her vulnerable body.
Give them half an hour and she'd be stained with so much adolescent cum and precum it'd be like her first day in detention all over again.
Young men, older men, eventually they all tire. Young boys are boundless, They'd take turns plowing her, inventing new positions and finding new ways to get off.
Arguably the young ones would know the taste of her and the feeling of her body better than the older crowd. Especially since she might be their first.

Daisy Duke's faggot here, signing off, need to sleep

hope to see you around again, daisy duke's Cred Forumsro

Sorry friend, it's pretty hard to escalate the system from there, especially simply based on race.
If it's any comfort to you though, punishments are pretty modular based on who is doling out the punishment, so that prim and proper straight A asian student you knew is probably living a new life being degraded into a common whore. Depending on who she is, her new school uniform may have even evolved into a maid outfit, or a chinese dress.
That's as specific as that can get, though.

godspeed soldier.

would they do anything with her feet? and i wonder if she'll scream and beg them to let her go, especially when they're tasting her ass. she'd be tied right?

and yeah i'm thinking of this straight A korean girl I know

A lot of curiosity and few inhibitions means you'd have the boys licking, sucking, and rubbing up against her thoroughly dirty soles. She wouldn't even need to do anything, even if she were free, there'd likely be so many of them lined up and surrounding her that they'd just rub their swollen glans up against them of their own according, not even thinking of asking for her help. Maybe there'd even be a few korean boys there that she'd try to ask them for mercy, but I'm sure you remember middle school, no one likes the guys that ruin the party- and if she got too loud they'd probably just get impatient and plug her mouth up with their cocks.
Even if it was just a few boys there though, you're right she wouldn't be going anywhere. chained down nice and neat to the nearest post, ready for use at any time by any boy.

what if she tries escaping?

and what if the boys like the asian girl so much that they ask officials if she could be kept here permanently? she'd have been rebelling and begging them to take her away from this school since day 1.

The only punishment left is to go from a commodity to a common resource, She can still be dressed and come to school, she could still find happiness and get out of her situation, if she could behave in the system. That kind of hope keeps people going in the face of adversity, and if she can't be consoled by that she'd lose it all. At the bottom of the bag, at it's worst, she lives and breathes her new life style. There are no choices, there are no boundaries. She'll never be free.

Unfortunately though, a loan is a loan. The boys would have to live with visits alone, but if they made it into the school they'd be able to take as much as they wanted. Study hard.

if she tells the boys that her asshole is really sensitive and begs, them not to touch it, that she'll immediately lose her mind, would the boys listen?

I have a thing for girls with hair down to their ass or longer, (no other hair on the body tho) and I remember in school I would get actually angry when a chick who had sexy long as fuck hair would cut it to their fucking shoulders, so I feel like, as lame as it sounds, my rule would have something to do with not being able to cut your hair, always have to wear your hair down, shit like that. Maybe for punishment I'm able to do whatever I want sexually to them all while pulling them tightly by the hair.

Some of them might listen to her, maybe.
More often then not though, if they're not already doing something, mentioning it will just make them curious. If they weren't already touching, fingering, licking, and fucking her asshole, they definitely would be after she mentioned it. Some of the more adventurous ones might even try to share it with another guy, and before you know it you'd have every hole filled up again.

i wonder if the boys would really do this though. i mean, if they chose not to use her, her punishment wouldn't be so bad. are middle school boys really that horny?

actually consider that if we started some sort of 50/50 Male/female ratio of student body and had a rule where each one was paired as Male/female and stayed that way throughout the year a lot of rape wouldn't happen. It could be fostered as a way to get to know the opposite sex and eventually lead to some sort of marriage system after the students graduate.

They aren't tied to each other via law during school and each can be traded so long as all parties agree on the new trade.

This will also keep sexual frustration down when puberty hits and you won't have to sneak around to claim a woman since one is basically given to you at school.

No one wants to be the first one, but they'd come around eventually. She might even have some cum leaking out of her thoroughly used snatch when she was delivered, That it was already something that happened makes it a lot easier. If they don't use her, the school will just send her back to the older boys. Some of them will think they're protecting her, probably because of the bruises some of the rougher men leave.
In the end though, the buzz of pheromones is at it's strongest in middle school, there's no way for all the boys to resist, and once the flood gates open they're difficult to close.

what if a few guys have major foot fetishes, especially asian girls' feet, and some have had a huge crush on her for a while now (maybe after seeing her in flip-flops when taking a trip to her school before). what would they do? the smell of her feet alone is almost enough to make them cum

Am I the only one who really wants to see a picture of OP? He posts this shit every single day, multiple times. I assume he's 30-40 and wears a diaper.

Then it sounds like they'd be getting exactly what they wanted, user. They could smell, taste, and feel to their hearts content.. and when that wasn't enough any more they could indulge some baser desires. Smearing her with cum, across her dainty little feet, across her proud face, pouring it into her unwilling mouth, and drying it up on her smooth hair. Anything they wanted is there for the taking, all they need is do.

how would the girl react? she hates having her feet touched

It's really what would happen after that's more interesting, of course she could retch and scream and try to resist but feeling her move against their cocks of her own accord might just make them more lively, seeing her become the most alive while her feet are touched might make it more of a target. They'd focus on it, probably, trying out different things, licking between the toes, tickling her, they might even force her to start giving them footjobs.
Some of them will probably get even more turned on, and even more persistent when she starts crying.

yeah, once they find out that her feet are her weakness they'd probably turn her into the school footslut. i wonder what phrases she'd say to them

and what they'd say to her

You'd probably know better than me, friend. It seems that this is as far as I can take you.