Circumcised or not? What's the go? What's better? Why do chicks prefer?

Circumcised or not? What's the go? What's better? Why do chicks prefer?

Most of the men ive been with have been uncircumcised and really thats how i prefer them. I like playing with the extra skin and it sort of helps me out when im jerkin them off.

Ive never really dealt with that smegma bullshit since im with men who know how to actually wash their dicks.

Uncirced is clearly the better option

Yea shit like that doesnt happen unless you actively choose to not wash your dick

That is a cock that hasn't seen water in 2 weeks.

Don't circumcise.

I can't feel sex. Relationships mean nothing to me.

>Be me
>First time
>Fuck the shit out of this girl of my dreams
>Feels like I'm sliding through some tight air
>Think "This is not normal."
>"OH user, TELL ME HOW IT FEELS
>"Um, feels awesome"
>"OH GOD user I'M COMING AGAIN"
>20 minutes in I nut, no orgasm
>She asks "Did you just cum?"
>"I, think so?"

Pic very related.

Anyway sex isn't fun for me and never will be. I don't even want to masturbate anymore.

If you somehow magically fucked a girl and had a son, would you decide to circumcise him? If so, why, if so why not?

Im cut. I would not cut my son. I had trouble reaching orgasm, then i did foreskin restoration (inb4 not same. yes i know, that's irrelevant) sex feels much better now and i can orgasm easily and have more control over them than before.

Also why would you cut your son when they can do it themselves when they are older if they really want to?
>hint they won't want to because all the uncut men love thier foreskin.

Hey I would like to know I am waiting for Foregen to be a thing and I would like to know what is the best route for restoration. Really I know I will need just enough to cover what remains to help reverse some damage. I have been pulling around the scarring (Its pretty deep.) lightly and am starting to notice when it turtles the skin almost touches the head.

Thats a decent start. At least you arent super tight. I use a DTR. From Foreskinrestore dot com. But that one requires looser skin and is pretty costly. About $120 USD.

I was kinda lucky and had a kinda looser cut already so i get to using a device fairly quickly.

Keep doing manual stretches for a month or two and then if you have money get a DTR or if you don't have money get a tlc tugger. They are cheaper and i assume work as well.

Pic related is me

Sad thing is it wasn't just the circumcision. Chair crushed my head flat. Could have been fine enough but its not fun basically living through it twice.

I honestly think it could be psychological but burn the skin on your palm and see what the area feels like afterward. What is the result like other than just more pleasure? I have experimented with what i got and I feel that the glans really does work like a telegraph. It needs the contacts clean and clear of obstruction and a break as it gets covered with a mix of short an long bleeps. Too much contact and the sensors wear out. Its like starring at the sun.

How bad was sex for you before?

>chair crushed the head flat

You wanted to say months right?

Before- sex was fine/good. I enjoyed it a lot. Biggest problem was that i couldn't orgasm without jerking off or fucking for over an hour. No problems with erection. Would only get to the high points of sex in about the minute before i came.

After-sex and masturbation felt completely different. Like the last minute of sex before except almost the entire time. Just masturbating actually blew me away for the first couple months after regaining so much sensitivity. Now i can cum in about 10 minutes but i can control it and last longer/edge, if i want. That's mostly from resensitizing the glans. The movement of the foreskin making jerking off easier is nice too though.

Biggest difference between mine and a natural uncut is that the foreskin itself is more sensitive than mine.

Although i have about 3/4 inch of inner (real sensitive) foreskin left. Most cut guys have some. But it's not as sensitive unless kept protected (just like the glans). So i do in fact have an idea of what im missing.

Forgot to mention this pic is after 1 year and 8 months restoring. Need to do more. Internets tell me it takes about 3 years total.

i'm a little confused here. you can actually stretch the skin around your shaft into a pseudo foreskin?

Yes.

>Similarities
Both protect glans. Glans resensitizes 100% after a couple months of being covered 24/7.
Moves like real foreskin
Hard to tell apart from real uncut dick unless you know what to look for (i could easily tell mine is cut if someone else had my dick) but many partners can't tell that i am cut.

>Differences
My frenulum is still missing (some cut men still have this)
It doesn't regrow the sensitive missing inner foreskin. You only get what you were left by the way you were cut. (where the scar line is)
No ridged band to hold foreskin over the head, although this is replicable with surgery.
Takes a lot of work and effort to do.

Men who are cut as adults and restore have told accounts and ive seen them say it gives back anywhere from 50% to 95% of the feeling of real foreskin. Again depends on how you were cut

>Glans resensitizes 100% after a couple months

hold the fuck up. you're telling me that i could reverse 23 years worth of damage and take my sex life to a whole new level in as little as 2 fucking months?!

You need to find a way to keep it covered by your foreskin 24/7. So you probably need to do a fair bit of stretching preemptively. A new layer of skin cells is formed once a month. You need to prevent keratinization of the new skin. This means it needs to be moist as well.

couldn't i just, you know, wear a condom 24/7 instead?

>first time
>can't feel it
I know this is bs bait, but...

You know circumcision is not castration, right? It's removal of the foreskin, not the entire penis, or even the glans. Just the foreskin.

I'm circumcised and I've been fucking for 24 years. Yeah, it'd be nice to be a bit more sensitive nowadays, but up until my mid 30s I had no problem. First time was amazing, and every time since. Lasted longer than most guys, and that was good. Now it takes more than it used to to get me off, but I always get home and it's always great.

So does it really matter? Probably not. If you wank like a retard on steroids, your dick is gonna be insensitive, regardless of whether or not you have foreskin. And if you don't wash your junk properly, you're going to stink and be gross either way. So, minor pros and cons to both, who gives a fuck?

There's no reason to make the decision for anyone else, though. Let kids make up their own minds when they're older.

Certain types of damage are irreversable. But if you are a normal 23 yr old male with a normal dick it should work that way. Also it's debatably like 95-99% because there probably is a little permanent damage. And the circumcision itself if botched could permanently damage the glans.

Foreskin is fused to glans at birth by the same process that fingernails are attached to your fingers. The doctor has to separate them without damaging the head of the penis before circumcision.

>imagine someone ripping your fingernails off except your finger is your dick and your fingernails are hypersensitive tissue.

Maybe??? Idk seems less hygenic and way more strange. But people make those penis bags for this exact purpose. Maybe look into those. I have literally 0 clue how effective those are though.

Circumcision has one major benefit: it reduces the occurrance of feminine behavior in men.

The homo in here is real. If you're sitting at home, holding your penis and admiring your foreskin, how pretty it is and how the sensitivity fulfills your life, you are gay. If you can't have a good relationship without a foreskin, it's more likely because you're gay and should be trying another man's ass instead.

> be me
>discover my penis has been mutilated
>No frenulum but still have foreskin
>parents and doctor dead
I tell women I was abducted as an infant by African Jews who mangled my dick in some tribal bush manhood ceremony

you're a penis bag.

And yet anal sex is easier for those with mutilated dicks. Who's the faggot now?