Stoner thread. Got some amazing shatter today...

Stoner thread. Got some amazing shatter today, it's more of a pull n snap BHO in room temp but can be shattered after being in the freezeer for a few seconds. But the only thing is it's dark. Everything about it is amazing the flavor the high the smell and $300 for an ounce in Oregon. So everyone says it's bad BHO when they see it because the dark color but help up the the light you can see the blond color and if stretched out it's very clear. What's Cred Forums opinion on dark BHO?

I have a 10 mg cookie from Colorado. I'm a big guy. I don't really like weed. 9/10 times I've had a bad experience, anxiety, feels like I'm gonna die, get scared I'm going to be like this forever etc. but the times I've had a good time, it's been great. Would i be okay on it? Never done edibles either.

>tldr: fat guy wants to try 10mg indica edible. Doesn't normally like weed. Ok or not okay?

dark bho has plant material in it. So the filter was either thin or the blast material was overly ground.

i wouldn't if you have a bad time just from smoking

indica's are usually more mellow body highs, sativa's kinda get you going. You should be fine with an indica but I've never done an edible. I'd say try half and go from there, you can always eat more

Agreed, Not bad looking, not the best but 6/10 would dab.

They cut the price like half down and the stuff is just as good.

Yeah that's what I was thinking

Sheeit. I wanted to do it with my girlfriend and have a good time. Walk to the beach or something.

What's dabbing like? I only smoke/vape buds. I feel old now

It's like this

ayy lmao

research before you say its just as good. its full of lipids and plant material. If the filter lets plant material through its also letting everything else through too. Most wax is made from trim runs. IE sugar leaf cut before they flush the nutrients out.

As a daily dabber.
Color doesn't actually make a huge difference. But if your dab sizzles when you put it on your nail, repurge that shit

Way better tasting, more of a clean high. It gets old really quick tho.

Don't fuck with dark bho, but I am very spoiled because I live in socal, but I only get top shelf and not even super into bho at all, I like the solventless... but the guilded extracts crystalline is what's really been putting me on my assignment these days

No it doesn't been dabbing 6 years don't even smoke flower anymore

thats some bunk shit fam.

colorado proud

99.7% thc

I just get a more enjoyable high from bud. Dabs get me sleepy

OK understandable I've just never met anyone else that thought it got old

Bong, coffee and ukulele

Highly recommended

holy fkn terps LOL

edibles take a lot longer to feel the effects and the high lasts longer, in my experience. Ive had the same experiences as you as well as intense dizziness and vomiting a few times Honestly I'd eat a quarter and wait about 30-45 minutes and if you feel like you could do more eat another quarter.

replace the bong with a blunt and there's really nothing better

also ive learned that eating sugary shit like candy or drinking pop helps reduce those symptoms.

I enjoy both my dude

That sounds even better than the half. Do you think I should wait a bit longer since I'm a fatass?
Thanks for the advice btw.

Oh sweet. I'll try that out. Thanks man. Hopefully it helps me because like I said, the good times I've had smoking are some of the best memories I've had.

>amazing shatter

lmfao, what a goddamn amateur. You think that poop looking shit is amazing? ahhahahahaahha! enjoy that super old, garbage shake bho. Ill enjoy this 91% cherry pie OG wax.

Hey, fellow Oregon fag, what city?

You have to be 18 or older to post on this website, kiddo

Nast

no I think thats a low enough dose that you can get stoned w/o getting sick or it going bad. Thats what I do when I smoke now too, maybe Im just super sensative or something but I take a hit and wait about 15 min to see how I feel about it and try my best to judge it from there. I still get sick every now and then but much less frequently than i used to. Especially if your hanging out with a girl and trying to have a good time. just take it slow. A general rule for any drug use is you can always do more but you can never do less. Good luck Cred Forumsro

Fuck drugs

I don't think you are smoking enough.. then again I am no doctor

Thanks a lot man. Cheers

I've been smoking extract for about 6 years now and I am pretty much over it...
Want to just puff bowls or nothing at all.

lol @ dispo wax

lol @ nigger fingers.

>calling oil wax
congrats on scrub status

LOL Niggy fingys

stop this really doesn't look that good 2bh

I'm as white as it gets
I run a cls

i don't care if it's open or closed loop. if you still call your shatter/oil wax and don't care to differentiate between the two you are a scrub
is this 2010?

guess what? its fucking wax. You know that not everything is winterized right? fucking kid

ohhhh i forgot that we had to "winterize" aka stick the oil in the freezer to make it oil... this is the universal rule which everyone knows and it is only wax unless that....

how about no you fucking retard? I have been in and out of the clubs for 7 years now and wax/oil/shatter/honey/crumble they are all different terms and they have different meanings

calling all your oil "wax" makes you a fucking SCRUB. deal with it. and your shit is dark and mediocre. fuck off

That's what you think winterization is? wow. Thats hilarious. Do yourself a favor and google bho winterization.

doesn't know what dewaxing is

>implying any part of my reply shows my age.

How to properly consume hash, you guys? I'm a bit sick so no smoking allowed at the moment. I'm currently trying to vape it but it doesn't go as smooth as I imagined. Hot knifing doesn't work either because of all the pollen and I don't have access to a kitchen right now to make eadibles.

Braaaah. Must live in Cali. Heady boy over here spouting shit.

What kind of hash? Old school pressed or bubble hash? Or bho/pho/co2/solventless hash?

Vaping is hard unless you grind it up nice and fluffy.
I would just fill a bowl and smoke it. Otherwise you will be wasting quite a bit on knife hits.

how are you attempting to vape it?

10mg is nothing. If you don't want it, I'll have it.

u cant smoke dog poops silly

I beg to differ

awww yea

I just picked up some Cherry Pie today

sick, where u from? lets take a mutual tab of cherry pie mkay

It's because todays weed is far too strong.

Try less weed. Just a hit. I used to be a wake and bake 20 years ago but the weed today is ridiculously strong and can throw me into panic attacks.

Now I just take a really small hit and dont hold it.

From AZ and I will have in your honor

Yuck! That looks like a fucking shit on napkin. What the fuck is wrong with you?

torchin up right meow

Smoking some ~95% hawaiian rush from my local pot shop (WA). This is my vaporizer mod box bubbler im using since i broke my cheapo dab rig.
Im fine with dark bho, just mostly looking for that classic smell and then I prefrer pull and peel type shatter consistency

Looks like something after I wiped my ass with it

How does one smoke shatter?
like wax with a torch?
I dont get stuff like that here, just really good weed.

where do you buy your shit? i go to buckley wa, mr bills

>resiny looking tar
>amazing shatter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can get this shit for 500 an oz recreational price what's wrong with you

If you vape it gradually, its not much different, saves your lungs depening on the solvent(s) used. Larger dabs however, can give a somewhat unique headrush as your body very quickly takes in a massive amount of cannabinoids

Damn, not seen that before. Need to see what local store might have it up in WA

Bellingham mostly, been to a few stores seattle and bellevue tho

Look at all this poop soup.

my exact reaction too man. the guy is smoking 2 year old shake poop.

SO

>epic stoner
>been smoking, and eating edibles for 29 yrs
Smoked at least 1/4 ounce a week forever
>usually more
>hold down great job
>not many know
>have been to Amsterdam several times and consider myself somewhat an expert

>have not 1 single fucking clue what you cunts are on about

Is it just cooked up resin or butter that's been frozen?

Please educate the educated my friendly anons

this shit looks like meth. i can't wait until people push this shit so far that you might as well inject thc extracts into your bloodstream.

Hash from amnesia !!!!!

Make ur own Ambar resin!!!!! Prices r a ripoff!!!!!!

It is extracted cannibanoids. Varing methods give varying concentrations. Up to 95% i buy, 99.7% another user posted. It can have the consistency ofa sticky tar/wax, glass-like shatter or like a fruit roll-up, goo in a syringe or even straight crystals (apparently). People started by putting small "dabs" on metal sticks and using a superheated tintanum or other nail instead of a bowlpiece on a bong but i use a vaporizer. It has less smoke, less carxinogens in the smoke and gets you higher way faster

need to use better material and less chlorophyll will come through. or maybe dont use sugar leaves lol....

Daily glass reminder: just because my artist is in a sweatshop doesn't mean he's not an artist my rig hits well damnit

Also I hope everyone is having as great of a morning as I am

Mike?

Ive always been curious about those resin collectors, you like it? How much return do you actually get out of it?

Sweet thanks for that user, much appreciated

BTW do u get that legally in some states of USA with a medical certificate

I can get that in WA with out a med cert. Just walk into the store and buy it like you would alcohol.

That shit is dirty af.

Get proper bho

In my state with or without a medical presricption if you are 21 (WA)
For the recreational stores i can get 1g 85% wax for $18, 1g 95% for $27

95% shatter that is, tastes a little cleaner than wax usually imo

Where at in WA are you?? I'm in Oly.

Dark BHO has plant matter in it or was made from shatter. Ain't a bad thing. My roommate and I used to make wax out of this fucking four-pound bag of shake we got for $45 and it'd come out dark as shit but would have no sizzle and didn't even taste like butane. I've been smoking for about three years and, given that's not a whole long time, I just don't get as high as I used to anymore. However, after dabbing this wax, I'd often have to go and take naps.

Fuck, I meant made from shake.

Bellingham, ive got about a dozen rec stores within 6 miles of each other so they compete a lil

Yeah, same here. Over in one area, there is like 5-6 recs within half a mile radius.

I work at a 502 grow in Rochester, fun as fuck job.

I don't smoke anymore but I would give it a shot. I found a very good wax dealer on CL(northern california is very lax.) He was giving me 5 grams of potent vacuum purged amber concentrate for 60 dollars. The dispensaries were obviously anywhere from $20 to 60 for their grams. As long as it's vacuum purged and perhaps made without butane it should be fine.

Not even close
Yes. A lot. And if you smoke good wax or shatter you get really dank reclaim