Ex GF wants me back after about a 2 week break, but she kissed another guy that is while her friend, unattractive...

Ex GF wants me back after about a 2 week break, but she kissed another guy that is while her friend, unattractive, fat and has greasy hair. He's literally a 1/10 where as I'm a good 7. Why would she do this? Using him as a confident booster before getting with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fuck her and fuck her friends and sisters and mom too.

who cares

Kissing a friend while in a relationship as a "confidence booster" sounds pretty optimistic to me. Though it was just a kiss. Maybe you should calm your shit a bit, unless you think she's liable to fuck around later.

I mean I probably will I just don't get it lol. She does have low self esteem and is pretty insecure, I was her longest relationship and her first kiss, took her virginity. She written me a 3 page letter of how sorry she is, and how much she misses me, describing certain aspects about me she loves and how she craves and wants it back, she loves me etc.

Then the next day (today) I found out through messages this ugly fat fuck friend of hers, was asking to kiss and feel her up and she was going along with it. Don't know whether to be confused as fuck or pissed off.

I just kissed him because i was feeling like shit, and i wanted to see if it would fill the void.

That's what I'm thinking its something like that. I mean do I get back with her now that she gets it out her system and she knows for sure its me who she wants? Or do I ditch her?

>I dont know whether to be confused or pissed off

You can be both, you should be both, otherwise you wont handle this right.

Not knowing why is a question, and being angery a reaction. Be a person, not a one sided emotional wall.

Its okay for her to feel like she could date other people. She can. But if her self esteem is reliant on you, its not a healthy relationship and you should talk to her about it in a calm way. Let her know you are angry, tell her why you love her, build her self esteem, and dont be selfish. Being alone can be better than being stuck.

I've just never really opened up like that and spoke to anyone. I feel if I tell her how she left me, and got with someone else, and after that ended she's not apparently (but hopefully she had second thoughts) of kissing this fat fuck, I don't know what to say. I feel like calling her weak and pathetic. Stop relying on guys for validation when its only me you need, but that's just too mean.

Do I only talk about my feelings? About how I was questioning whether or not I'd been used. How I had dreams about her and in them it was as if we never met, stuff like that?

She's *now* apparently kissing this fat fuck I mean.

OP do not listen to relationship advice from Cred Forums most of these anons have never seen a naked titty in person let alone had a functioning adult relationship

Okay you tell me then lol. Is it okay to take her back after she's done this?

pump and dump

first i would like to know what cause her to take the break in the first place.you do know women are more cerebral then guys are so looks are not necessarily the only thing they care about.is this freind super sweet to her are you unfeeling and distant? look at your own actions and motives in this she want's you back but maybe you should look at the whole reason she went off from you in the first place. since relationships are a two way street.ask your self why this happened and if the issue is going to still be there after you do take her back.

>Ex GF wants me back
nope.
nope.
nope.

>she kissed another guy that is while her friend

>"friend"

sure...

Nah I treated her like a princess. The reason for out actual break up, is because when we were together she'd get in this mood sometimes, like she feels she isn't good enough, or pointless argue about something, or act like the world is ending. But we'd get back together a few hours later or the next day.

After the 4th time it happened, I just told her baby, this can't keep happening because I'm exhausted of it. She started telling me how sorry she was, and how lucky she is to have a guy like me. Her friend told me she wants to get back with me but is afraid all she's going to do is hurt me. Then she ran off to someone else which lasted 4 days, I get a 3 page love and sorry letter from her the next day, and the following day she is apparently kissing this fat fuck.

I never failed anywhere, I took care of her when she was ill, moody, always put a smile on her face, always turned her on, done cute things for her, etc.

Well I'm sure in his eyes he is just lingering around waiting, and he tries to go straight in there the moment she's broke up and feeling vulnerable etc.

I would just knock this cunt out but she is just as responsible.

how old are the two of you are you extremely young?is she younger than you?

That's how girls cheat. They plan the break-up (or just taking a break) to not appear to be a slut when they want to mess around with other people. When someone cheats on or leaves you (even temporarily), they are not worthy of a commitment... leave for good. Fuck buddy okay, but that's it.

I'm 18 she's 16.

i figured you were young going by your desciptions to be honest she won't really figure herself out for at least another 5-7 years you might go through some really tough times with her if you stick with her she is likely to pull this sort of thing againsince it's a repeating cycle.i would say leave her alone if you are not completely devoted to her.but bare in mind if you do take her back you are in for a lot more of the emotional roller coaster you've already had.you sound like a decent enough level headed guy.so expect things to not get much better if you persue this relationship any further

>I treated her like a princess.
that's why. women want to be treated like shit, mate.

young girls don't know what they want out of life this is not nessisarily true but in the case of the girl he is descibing she probably hates her self and thinks she deserves to be treated like the trash she see's her self as.

she acts like that because she wants to be confirmed as such, and degraded. it's just how women are. she'll get off on it

not all girls are like that though user she very well might be because of her self esteem issues.

yeah, and she'll get off on being dominated.
no woman is going to be sexually attracted to you because you helped her through her self esteem issues.. unless you do it without praising and licking her boot about it.

So what are some things I should do differently? I mean I can't just be a cunt to her, but maybe when we're getting busy should I be more rough etc? When we first had sex (her first time too) she seemed to love it when I slapped her ass hard, it was like each time I did she rode me harder and harder.

But she does have low self esteem issues and does think low of herself, I mean what can i do? I treated her good, bought her things, took her out, that's not enough?

Clearly she's devaluing herself either as a pose she's learned to strike that'll help her kick back into high gear or she really has issues and you just happened to. ring them to light. I mean, if you and she are not fat, and you are a "7" and he a v1" then you shoukd pretty easily come to the conclusion that magbe she"s a fucking wreck.

You wilk be the rock in her life or you will be her first victim too. Why not make sure either of yiu can handle a relationship where you base your own worths on the results of other peoples assessments of you.

Also kisses are really starting to mean much more to me than sex. I know people say a kiss is nothing but really a kiss is everything. Convince yourself to stick your dick in Nikki Minaj. Now convince yourself to kiss her. It's a big deal.

i'm not saying treating her good is wrong you are doing the right thing by showing her she has value and is worth your time but you need to understand that in her own mind you are to good for her that she is the dirt you stand on and that she deserves to be treated like such.you have to either do everything in your power to try and convince her she is worthy of real love or let her go as much as that might hurt you emotionally you very well might be in for far worse hurt if you keep her and keep going through the cycle of her self loathing and rejection.
you are a young guy and there will be a lot of other girls who can and will love you the way you are meant to be loved rather than trying to be the dustpan and broom trying to constantly clean her broken emotional wreckage

>I'm a good 7
get a load of this guy

just because you are pale and have a neck beard doesn't mean everyone else on Cred Forums does to

Going back or not... A relationship is like a cup. Once broken it can never be whole again, no matter how much you try to fix it. It will never be the same.

Learned this the hard way.

Has she had any other truly meaningful relationships? I was on the other end of this scenario back in high school (I was the unattractive dude that she had no interest in but would let me feel her up and shit) and honestly, thinking back, the other justification I can see is that she was young and had only dated the one guy. She must've just been wanting to experience something different, and she knew fooling around with me wouldn't actually go anyway, so it was a safe way to do stuff with another guy.

Just my 2 cents.

Nah it's just me who she's had a real relationship with.

typical chunky mexican mamas boy response. divide his number by 10. thats his real number. use turing math.

he is stocky, is made of fat but works on his arms and he goes around telling people whats right for a mexican to be. gg thread. your bitch isnt confused, shes fucking dumb. its cuktNot knowing why ural.

Did you stain some nice khakis?

I'm only speaking the truth. Take it or leave it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi

Fuck her, literally fuck her until you're satisfied.
Now that you've got the base urge under control, tell her to make it up to you by getting one of her girlfriends to give you the same service.
Whatever you get out of that tangent, great. It's not the main goal.
Go back and fuck your girl some more, and take pictures, videos, of you doing it. Fuck her like mad, get drunk off of it. Remember that she was yours first and on your merits alone, that she needs you and not the other way around. Got those unrestrained pictures and videos? Good, keep those. Now dump her, dump her and send the evidence to her buddy. "From me to you, you can keep her."

Now move the fuck on with your life, get something better and with problems you can actually solve. Sure, you burned that bridge, but if you can't come up with better solutions and came here for it, it's probably the best that you can hope for.

That might be were the urge came from. She just wanted to see what it would be like with someone different. Not saying it's justified, but maybe that's why. But God bless those girls for letting us fatties get a little action, eh?

This guy has it right. Go fuck anybody she is related to or friends with that has a hole to fuck. Easily fixed problem

Do I just act like I know nothing about it, and when she comes back to me, which she will, I just move past it. But if anything like this happens again I swear I'm done.

I mean, that's all up to your personal discretion. I guess you could ask her about it, but if it happens while you two were broken up, it's kinda hard to be too mad about it. If it happened during, I would say just tell her to fuck off.