Me

>me
>18 yo kissless virgin
>high school dropout because of social anxiety
>0 friends
>live with my mom.....btw she cant wait to get rid of me and i hate her (bad childhood)
>I basically never leave my room
>Cred Forums is the closest I get to social media
>my dreams are crushed in so many little pieces
>I realize there is no hope for me
>there is no point on me being alive
>no one is going to miss me anyway

Cred Forums I am going to kill myself tomorrow and livestream it
I realized since I am going to do it anyway at least I can make you guys happy. so tell me want you want to see?
trips decides how do I kill myself...bear in mind that I don't have a gun and I ain't gonna drink bleach because that shit is too painful.

tl;dr kys faggot

OP, if this is your situation, don't kill yourself.
What's the point?

Try using many drugs, have nice trips, that way maybe you will get friends, also, they will be slowly killing you, while you will be having a fun time.

I'll be merciful and make my suggestion a plain old painless hanging. BTW where's the stream going to be?

Yeah man take some drugs

Don't kill yourself Cred Forumsro, it gets better. Maybe not to day. Maybe not tomorrow but at some point things start to look up. You're a baby still. Just find work and work yourself to the bones like the rest of us failed fuckers till something or someone comes along. Also drink every two nights or so and watch funny videos of people getting kicked in the balls.

>painless hanging

Go hang yourself and tell me it's painless.

Yeah become a husk of what you were and become completely dependent on pills to live, I'd take suicide if I were OP

Join the military.

I was going to say grow up, get a job, go to school.

But if you're going to kill yourself then good luck

Not OP but you need a HSD in order to join the military if he's american. Most branches do not accept GED applicants alone unless in short need or you're incredibly lucky. Most require that if you drop out you need at least one semester of college on top of it

Find a tall building. Jump off of building. Land head first.

get a job , moron

You're too young man, what the fuck!

Re-roll for this.

ha, and she thought she could be sneaky jacking his dick

I was in a vary similar boat man I was super overweight too at your age. It gets better just hang in there, and yeah do some drugs like these other anons suggest try acid, mescaline or ibogaine. Even if you don't want to listen to me have some awesome drug trips before you go.

instead of KYS just force yourself to get rid of your social anxiety, shit atleast put yourself in a position where you can feel you're heart beat somewhat faster, to know you're alive, you fucking pussy, anybody who literally sits there on their computer all day ( unless its work related) is bound to feel so fucking useless and depressed that the only way out seems to KYS, that's the easy way faggot, and I'm not completely against people taking their own lives if they have really given it some thought after experiencing other aspect in life which you haven't you Piece of shit, you're 18 quit join the military, if you die, atleast die with honor.

NO. FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR.

bruh you mad because ha, and she thought she could be sneaky jacking his dick

Daddy needs some loving

I never get dubs :(

I wanna see splat. Re-roll.

I refuse.

kek why the fuck would anyone want to die for such a corrupted government?

don't kill yourself
it doesn't get better, but don't do it anyway
just suffer like the rest of us

Cuz oil!

You're young, just go out and don't give a fuck what people think, but not in a tryhard way. Just be yourself and don't be an autistic/obnoxious fuck towards people and things will get better.

You're already at the bottom, so what have you got to lose?

Go out and get what you want, don't be a little bitch.

go to college and seat your mother with the debt

he's not fighting for the goverment, but he'll go down killing sandniggers atleast.

Travel. If you have nothing left to love, then your heart is without. Consider what you want in life. Be honest about it. When you are ready, seek what you desire. Don't worry about what others think. Don't worry about tomorrow. Life is yours to make. Travel to your new home. It's waiting for you. Show it love, and let it love you. Come home.

All branches will accept a GED but your asvab score (at least for the navy and marines) MUST be above 50 to show you're capable.

Rolling for this.

They still pick high school applicants over GED applicants if that's all they have. GED shows you quit once upon a time and you need the higher ASVAB scores to prove you're not an incompetent retard. However congress has still set a limit to the number of GED applicants a branch takes in per year. The USAF for example only takes in 1% of their applicants with just a GED.

I'm not saying it's impossible it's just unlikely considering our military has been reduced as well.

>highschool dropout because of social anxiety

>You're already at the bottom, so what have you got to lose?
This is good advice. This is the main reason I haven't killed myself yet. I always say to myself: "let's see what happens next. There's always time to kill myself". I know it's not really a good way to live, but still...

Do a backflip off a high rise building.

>16 years old dropped out of hs
>18 years old was a kissless virgin, no HSD, no job, no money, no friends, no car

Now 21 with a 38k salary FT job, attending college next semester, own a vehicle, and have had sex with 3 women.

While it isn't some incredible accomplishment and there are more things I want to do, it isn't all that hard. You just have to get up and do it. Just because you haven't fucked an entire subway train full of people like the high school party girls with dad paying their way into University doesn't make you inadequate.

Stab yourself in the throat with a knife ;)

I still don't get how social anxiety made you drop out of high school. Need some more info on that.

>kissless virgin
Well your mom is around isnt she

Look, you self absorbed son of a bitch. There is nothing more cowardly than offing yourself to avoid your problems.

>18 kissless virgin
So fucking what? The value of a man is not determined by the amount of dumb sluts he bangs, but by what he accomplishes through his struggles.
>highschool dropout because my feewing are hurt
Cry me goddamn river. You are born alone you die alone. Depend on no one but yourself. Get a job and go the fuck back to school.
>live with mommy and I hate her
Real fucking mature of you kiddo. Get a job and move the hell out if you're man enough.
>Basically never leave my room
And here kiddo is where you really pissed me off. You are so overly concerned with your own discomfort you dont even try to push your limits. If you only do what you can you will never be more than what you are. You think you have a tough life? There are children out there who are starving, dying, and being abused. Children who will never have even a taste of the opportunties you've been born into.

Kill yourself or don't I've said my piece.

>roll

Im basically you except im 19 and have a high school diploma. Sometimes I wonder how things could possibly get better. Life fucking sucks man but you just have to keep trying to find a way to make it. At least thats my attitude egen if its not a very posituve one

hanging, or plastic bag user, go softly.

if u do
make sure u take 1500mg panadol
sleep tight my friend

Don't ya dumb cunt

Life can get better

if you do it propery (from enough height) you break your neck and it is indeed painless

I would counter every single stupid reason you have for killing yourself, because you can easily make life better for yourself, but i wont.
If you dont like your situation but wont put in the hard yards needed to change it then you deserve your situation.

Leave everything behind you and hitchhike your way to another country for the lulz

You should kill your mother and eat her liver (if she has healthy liver) then call the police you did it and they will put you in a mental hospital. win for everyone

>18
>get my first period
>life2hard.jpeg
>go on Cred Forums
>bitch and moan looking for attention

kys faggot
>ohwait