Hey Cred Forums, I'm looking for a very specific fetish/image set/whatever the fuck

Hey Cred Forums, I'm looking for a very specific fetish/image set/whatever the fuck
Basically a scenario in which some woman sets up a twink/trap/femboy with a "Chad," and they fuck. Bonus points if the woman participating
2D because 3DPG, but anything that resembles this would be fine

>pic not related at all

you mean the one where he gets a car in the end and when they ask him how can he afford he says hes renting his ass?

I mean, I guess if that fits the bill
I'm not trying to remember some specific thing, that scenario just came to me and it's kinda hard to just look up
If you have a link to that I'd love you forever though

bro im monitoring this thread cause I'd like a fap to that too, I know what you're talking about bot low on sauce, and I was just thinking how I don't know what to fap to
Godspeed my degenerate friend

>tfw this feels borderline vanilla for me
I guess I've sunk deeper into degeneracy than I thought, I like the idea of this because it's kinda cutesy ;_;

bumping once then i guess i'll let my dick suffer

neat

post the rest?

This is appealing to all my fetishes. NTR, Traps, Vanilla.
Is there a specific label to this? I think I'm in love with this thread. Thanks, OP and other anons.

AND fur?
user you're my hero

Man why'd you have to go and remind me of that manga, what a fucking feelfest. Thanks a lot.

Can I have a name? The Op's pic seems interesting

Koe no Katachi. Anime for it just came out too, enjoy.

Which one of you furry trapfags wants to roleplay this on kik with me?

Bump

Bump