Why do atheists always want a prove for everything yet can't prove that god doesn't exist?

Why do atheists always want a prove for everything yet can't prove that god doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zététique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Impossible to walk on water
2. Impossible to go 40 days without food or water, especially in a desert.
3. Impossible to just magically make wine and bread.
4. Can't get pregnant if you didn't have sex.
5. Gives us free will, then punishes us for it?

Hope this was a troll

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

This

?tsixe t'nseod dog taht evorp t'nac tey gnihtyreve rof evorp a tnaw syawla stsiehta od yhW

Im so happy you're here. I was wooried I was the only atheist.

You don't realise how debates work do you? The burden of proof inherently lies with the person making a positive claim i.e. god exists. This is so, bc it's way easer to prove something exists than it is to prove that something doesn't. Then again one read of your crusty fairy tale book disproves itself

But he isn't an atheist?!? O.o

that's like me saying that a calculator is a god. Can you prove it isn't a god? Can I prove it is a god? No, same goes for your "god"

faggot/.

Ok fuck you then..

Theist here, stop with your bull shit. Man can't prove his own existence let alone God's. Science will uncover all, and when there are still mysteries they may revert to God.

>each to their own
>stop pushing your beliefs

It's good to see that some of the theists are still, educated, civil people.

Why do juries always want a prove for everything yet can't prove that no evidence doesn't prove innocence?

i don't understand how you can have the dedication to post this meme for this long. it's literally been like a year.

Cause by modern science all written in bible is proven to be bullshit. What else you need?

>atheist bring proof of what they have
>religious nuts ask for disproof and refuse to bring proof

Can't prove the spaghetti god doesn't exist either.

There are ylyl threads currently up

How can you prove he does exist

You are bumping his thread you idiot

Fucking space language.

I have several athiest friends and I shut them up by telling that:

We can't see your brain
We can't touch your brain

Yet we have faith that you do indeed have a brain, perhaps you should use it sometime.

kek shuts them up everytime.

>Go to heaven, be around idiots for eternity = eternal torture
>Go to hell, be around mostly non-idiots for eternity = not eternal torture

Czech m8

Nice

Science works by disproof, not proof. It's not math.

>4. Can't get pregnant if you didn't have sex.
No, you can't get pregnant without semen

>We can't see your brain
>We can't touch your brain
I can show you your brain and have you touch it. You just won't my methods.

That's not how science works, you dense moron. See : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zététique

And I'm not even an atheist.

>allknowing and allpowerful guy

>needs to reboot his creation because it has gone haywire and against his wishes, needs the help of a shepherd and his sons for the backup.

It's not faith you dipshit, it's logical conclusion. If every human head we crack open through our historyczne has a brain, it means that inside your moron's scull is a brain too.

*history, fuckin phone autocorrect

That's a biased argument. Admitting there is a god and he's allknowing and allpowerful, he might indeed have created perfectly obedient creatures. But this type of beings has a name : robots. Believers call God "father" for a reason; if you have children and you're not a total dipshit, you want them to develop free will and be able to make their own decisions, for the better or worse.

No it doesn't

Yes, from the point of view of an allknowing god we are all perfect robots that will never deviate for anything from the prescriberd program. Because if we could do that it would mean that this god would not know what will happen, and by definition it will no longer be allknowing, so it will stop being a god .
So you see, you and your god lose either way.

But god gave the humans free will and can only guide them to the righteous path

How could an allknowing something do that without becoming itself notknowing?
It either knows absolutely everything that is going to happen till the end of the universe and has know it since the universe has been created, or it's not a god, it's that simple.

I'm not "playing" or trying to win anything, so chill the fuck out. Believers (at least the educated ones) are aware that God already knows everything that will happen, and they also believe that he lets it happen to teach his children a lesson, because if one's actions have no consequence there is nothing to learn out of it. Remember that Christians, for instance, believe that life is eternal, and the bible doesn't clearly state there is anything such as eternal hell (which is principally a misconception dating from the middle age), which hints that people are born on earth to learn and evolve in a spiritual way. I'm not trying to convince you that god exists, just stating that faith is way more complicated that what you seem to think it is, and oversimplifying it to make a point has no chance whatsoever to turn believers into atheists. Eventually, you'll just get some bigots mad and even more prone to defend their beliefs.

Implying you, an imperfect creature stuck into an imperfect body that will eventually die, could possibly understand how a creator - who has no beginning nor end and is allknowing and allpowerful - might function. God is upposed to be an infinite being, which means what appears to us as a paradox might not be such for him.

Can I ask a question.?

I don't believe in religion, but I know that God, Jesus and Gods exist. How would you categorise me?

Atheists dont have to proof that god doesnt exist, Religious people have to proof that he exists. Burden of proof is on you.

now stop making this thread every day

>Yet we have faith that you do indeed have a brain
>implying faith strictly means in a religious sense

Checked. Double dubs can't lie.

Spiritual

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Atheists are gay,
Theists are too.

Simply Christian, as it is the core definition of it. Being christian doesn't imply being part of an institutionnalized (and retarded) religious cult such as the catholics.

*annoying (a)theists are gay

I like that.

I was born church of England and was christened but can I call myself Christian (not that I want to) if I don't observe any Christian rites or practices

You seem to forget one crucial thing - absolutely nothing that has happened, happens and will happen till the end of time happens like that because your god has specifically wanted it to happen like that at that exact moment.
So you see, there is nothing to be learned, everything has already been decided and designed accordingly and if some bigots are too stupid to realize that then they deserve everything coming their way.
Well if that creator has made this imperfect world then its actions in it must follow the same rules, otherwise they would be incompatible. So either it's incapable of interacting, which means it's not a creator but something else, or it simply doesn't exist.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'll fuck you with a rake

Yes, rites and practices are mainly an institutionnal thing, and they have lost all meaning with centuries of mindless repetition anyway. Being a Christian simply means believing in God and Jesus, and understanding the core message of the new gospel (you know, "love each other..."). What you build around that is at your discretion, you've been given free will and brains for a reason and that is to be able to make your own interpretation.

If I can give you a piece of advice, check and read Jacob Lorber. You should be able to find his writings in ebook format, and it's mindblowing. Just don't forget to use your critical sense, as it might not be right on certain matters such as sexuality or children's education.

2,000 years ago there wasn't the facilities or understanding to artificially inseminate, this can be the only thing you are implying with your unclear post.
What other delivery system would they have used apart from a penis?
In older texts (removed by early synods of the catholic church) Mary was raped and expelled from her village only to be rescued by Joseph.
The Torah and two dead sea scroll sources said that Joseph and Mary had four children before Jesus.
In conclusion: It's all a lot of bollocks.

You're free to believe all that. I just hope you'll be able to shake off that anger someday.

there's a problem with belief in "god". "god" is expected to be interactive. god is not interactive. it does not want you to do anything. we have no relationship.

i saw the future once. the future is there. a quadrillion "butterfly effects" had to make what i saw in a dream come true months later. it was not "deja vu", which is when your brain reads and writes at the same time and knows something happened but doesn't know when, it was actually "the future".

it's a disturbing, yet calming realization. we have no free will. we live in a recording. "god" is just our own species, outside of the recording. this is a fucking recording.

now, think of WHY we'd want this.

Atheists don't have to prove,
There is a divine being up there.
Religious people have to move,
Their brains forward 2,000 years.

Just to be totally clear,
Cred Forums is not the forum for this.
It's where we see men eaten by bears,
And people covered in piss.

Thanks for some much refreshing and sage advice.

Belief and anger have absolutely nothing to do with it, it's pure logic. And if you would have been capable of thinking rationally you would have already known that.

How can you find anykind of evidence of something that doesn't exist?

You're welcome, user. And congrats on disassociating faith and religion, that's a step not many can make.

Lol

thanks user.

Because you can't prove he DOES exist.

The anger part was referring to this sentence : "if some bigots are too stupid to realize that then they deserve everything coming their way"

And my rational thinking is just fine. But believe what you will, I'm past the point of caring about your opinion.

which god are you talking about?
you theists always forget about the other religions... how interesting.

Why do niggers always want a nigger for everything nigger yet can't nigger that nigger nigger nigger.