Any vapers want to give me there opinion?

Any vapers want to give me there opinion?
How well do you think the TFV8 would go with the HexOhmV2
At which wattage do you think it would perform best?

TFV8 is fantastic. The .15 coils are a satisfying and comfortable vape at anything from 60-100w in my opinion.

This is so fucking gay lol.

im fine with you faggots smoking your fucking vapor but acting like the god damn pen is a car or pc is too much

Dripper for life

Get a real hobby

It's not a car, it's really just a clarifying question retard.
You're stupid, last i checked a hobby could be fucking building Leggos for toddlers faggot

60 is too low for the TFV8 coils, i feel like 80 is the lowest one would want to go with it.

stay below 4v and you'll be good. I'm usually around 3.6/3.8V

Obviously it isn't a fucking car, cars are for responsible adults and vapes are for manchilds who are too fucking cringy to just smoke.

Fucking hipsters

I agree that 80+ is far better than lower but it will still function down to around 60w. My wife has tiny lungs so she tends to set hers on the lower side.

The HexOhm is only changed via watts so with the TFV8 what wattage would be best?
That's just like, your opinion man.

Im with a cuboid 150w

Im around 80w

I use mine at 90 watts and I really enjoy it. Great cloud production and its a cool vape at higher wattage.

Why does she have a TFV8?
She should have something the Herukles, something of that sort.

That's with the HexOhm V2?

All the coils suck and only last a few days before tasting burnt.. I use the rda deck and it last week's. Learn how to build

Never got into the whole high power builds.

I'm happy with my Griffin 25 mini, 1.2 ohm build at 25w.

I know how to build i just haven't really gotten into it and i don't have the tools necessary to make the RTA coils for the TFV8 tank.
As for ACTUAL RDA coils, i don't like dripping constantly hence why i personally prefer tanks over RDA's

No I have it on a IPV4S

It's different, you can change your watts and voltage i can only raise my watts and my voltage is already pre-determined based on the wattage.

Fuck if I know. She likes her TFV8 set low. If she's happy, I'm not going to fuck with it. Not my vape, not my problem.

As with anyone mod you can only go so far up with wattage without your battery automatically changing your voltage for you but it's kind of a guessing game with the HexOhm.

Fair enough, she should know however there are better far more better options for such low wattage.

LOL anyone who uses thes ROBO DICKS lieks to succ the D with their boyfrieds everynight. You guys need to get fucking Pussay in your lyfe you manchilrn.

In all seriousness, anyone who vapes needs to be shot in the fucking head and discarded with the rest of the trash. Get a real fucking hobby like hanging niggers

Check em' faggots, now go to school

kys

It's a regulated mod, so the coil resistance doesn't really matter much. Start at a low wattage, and turn it up in increments. When you get wicking issues or it's too hot for you, take it down a notch, and you're set.

Dude all you need is a couple screwdrivers needle nose pliers and scissors

i own a mouth fedora too.. but purely for quitting smoking. and it has been working for me, havent smoked a real cigg in a year now. However i do believe the fags going to vape contests and clouldchasers are plain down syndrome idiots.

I agree

This was helpful i appreciate your advice. a little more ignant that i thought i was.
Thanks.
Continue scrolling your life away i don't care.

I don't have anything to twist the actual coils and i don't have the screwdriver set to plug the coil into the posts it's a hassle i haven't needed to resort to quite yet.
I agree "Cloud comps" are fucking retarded kek

>Continue scrolling your life away i don't care
>responds out of pure butthurt

So you were saying you don't care, by wasting time and effort to respond to a shitpost. Holy hell, is your life that pathetic? Just end it.

>mfw you started browsing Cred Forums a week ago and couldn't decipher a shitpost between a post with an actual topic and a post about furry's, YLYL or pepe memes.
Get out newfag this is Cred Forums.
Damn cancer these days ://///

Remember your physics
V=IR
W=VI

> "mfw"
> "://///"
> "newfag"

bitch your newfag hipster ass can't even triforce.

Alright sunny boy, settle down now we all know liking wont you don't like is factually wrong now go tell someone else to stop liking what you don't like.