What's your escape from reality?

What's your escape from reality?

Weed

nothing right now.

I don't enjoy playing video games anymore.

shit sucks

It's time to start being a man and face things

Cred Forums
Also masturbating

There isnt one

I have diagnosed psychosis, so for me there is no reality.

Anime

This
Also drawing, mindless cartoons, anime.
The imagination helps to see other lessshitty worlds where destruction and warfare is daily pleasure

Crack (for real)
Also it's my birthday

Looking at and buying tools
I can go to the hardware store and look and try tools for hours then buy 1 and go home again

No idea why but tools seem to interest me and calm me, probably autism

Happy B'day user

Thanks bro

Happy bday, hope to die soon?



No no, thinking of turning over a new leaf I'm too old for it

Running and swimming mainly, blocks everything out for a while.... I like to do it until I can't do anymore then get in and be too tired to do anything but sleep.

(((((((((())))))))))

  ▲
▲ ▲

music.
writing, playing, listening.

I don't know what it is about it but for some reason driving at stupidly high speeds calms me down...

My escape is my D&D world/campaign setting I've been working on for 20 years (since just before hs). Mapping it out, especially aerial views of hundreds of towns and cities and numbering all the buildings for descriptors.

Not that I play D&D with anyone.

Same here
But I drink beer

Do you offer it at DriveThruRPG or the like? That sounds awesome.

drugs

before this I wanted to make webcomics but decided that shit wouldn't be sustainable as well as a massive waste of time.

at least I'm normal now

Pretty basic. Anime. Drawing. Music.

you should sell some stories/quests

How old are ya

videogames
cheaper than drugs but they have the same effect to me

No, it's all hand drawn and I've never scanned any of it. I would take a photo of my binders but I don't bring them to work for obv reasons.
Is there actually a market for that? I never really look at what's for sale. I just buy all the D&D books.

You can't possibly claim that playing videogames for 6 hours is the same as taking acid. Wtf

You could probably find a company to publish through, might have to do some searching, but there are campaign books that people buy

eternal life

Jiujitsu

This, driving or riding

acid no
cannabis maybe

Happy birthday user

Genjutsu

Ninjutsu

Fuckyoutsu

Imagining a better life

pikachu

This
also riding my motorbike

this

Taijustsu

Driving fast through provincial roads late at night.

Sometimes, if I am so down, I do short/partial suspension many times in a row.

Yes, there is lots of homebrewed campaign stuff available on DriveThruRPG and Dungeon Master's Guild. I'm a DM and would be really interested if you ever want to post it here or at tabletop on 7chan or something. I'm always greedy for more content.

Clarifying my own post - by 'available' i mean 'for sale.' Some of it is free but a lot of it is pay-what-you-want or $5 or whatever. I don't know that you'd make a lot, but you'd certainly make something, and it's a lot less intimidating than trying to get it actually licensed or published.

A lot of virtual sex with 2d girls

Dank memes