Did some nigger mod just take down the blm thread? fuck this whole race war, Niggers are just as racist...

Did some nigger mod just take down the blm thread? fuck this whole race war, Niggers are just as racist. Just so happens kikes are behind the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFHpvPwq2i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are not the same.

Sure he looks like a good guy. Let him in.

I've been telling y'all for months that the kikes are manipulating us all. Their endgame involves a lot of forced-fulfilling biblical prophecies, such as race riots in America and, eventually, war with Germany. Keep your eyes peeled, boys. You can see WW3 coming a mile away once you actually look.

Completely agree with you!! I'm glad I live deep in the hills of new England. Can hide from anything here.

Trump did 711

I'm sure that, much like this thread no one found your emasculated white fragility and paranoid delusions very interesting. This is the it ugg boots and pumpkin spice latte of political opinions. You are the basic bitches of Cred Forums.

Two questions
1)Was that a blender he hit her with?
2)Did he sprinkle crack on her at the end?

Paranoid delusions, that's good. Let's just wait and see what happened. We will end up like England, France or Sweden. Just let them in. And there is no way to deny that this race war is a fabricated attempt at separating the masses. I'm no racist, I'm a realist.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ur gay

All I know is when the shooting starts, the fun begins....

That fact that this conversation is meandering around between black people Jews and Syrian refugees with no real attempt to connect the dots is only further demonstrating my point.

That kid is a fucking ass.

not the dude
dont you know dave?
youtube.com/watch?v=VFHpvPwq2i8

A religious power house using a fanatical society to gain power and further corruption. And now a race war destracting everyone from the real threat. Separate a people then bring in a bunch of assassins to complete the mission.

It's Cred Forums you fucking nancy. You come here seeking logic and reason? U r a ruhtard

Anyone committing a crime is afraid of the police. You think the mother's of all these idiots shot by the police feared them before all of this. Nope.

fuck you

Thank you for getting that reference

nah it prolly just died because you were the only one posting and you can't bump a thread you started.

I don't support this terrorist organization, honestly parents look down upon me just because I don't support this shitty violence movement kek, not all black people support this BS.

>Anony

you are an idiot!!

no problem my friend, i like good comedy and dave is prob best black dude doing that. well, mb patrice but he aint doin it no more amirite
anyways Bill Burr for fucking president, this guy would set america straight

I usually don't go in for "kikes are behind it all" paranoid. But it has been shown that mark zuckerberg publicized BLM posts on facebook to push the movement. So make of that what you will.

most of you are probably too young to remember the L.A. riots that happened after the Rodney King incident.
that GUY is Reginald Denny, he was hauling a load of crushed rock when he came to an intersection where niggers where dragging white people out of their car and beating them. They pulled him out of his truck for being white, beat him and smashed his head with a cement block. He has spent the rest of his life with brain damage.
This shit has been going on with niggers since the 60's when the government and law enforcement started protecting them as if they were actually people. They are nothing but uncultured animals

I remember it well, having been a senior in HS in soCal at the time. It was disgusting and hard to watch when it happened, and it still is now. Fucking apes. In all truthfulness.

i think you'll find mods can take down what ever the hell they like and you have to put up with it

That's a guy you stupid faggot. They pulled him out of his truck and beat the fuck out of him and took his wallet for no reason. It was during the L.A riots.