WHERE CAN I BUY A LIFE SIZED ASS FLESHLIGHT THAT SHIPS/GETS DELIVERED DESCRETELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE CAN I BUY A LIFE SIZED ASS FLESHLIGHT THAT SHIPS/GETS DELIVERED DESCRETELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=WHERE CAN I BUY A LIFE SIZED ASS FLESHLIGHT THAT SHIPS/GETS DELIVERED DESCRETELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
adamevetoys.com/
jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/tmt613
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND BY DESCREET I MEAN DESCREET PACKAGING SO I DON'T SHOW UP TO A CROWDED POST OFFICE AND GET A BIG ASS BOKS WITH A PICTURE OF AN ASS ON IT

Aliepxress

lmgtfy.com/?q=WHERE CAN I BUY A LIFE SIZED ASS FLESHLIGHT THAT SHIPS/GETS DELIVERED DESCRETELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU YELL ON US ? WHAT WE'VE DONE WRONG ? FUCK YOU, FAGGOT.
> Also this

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOU ULTRA FAGGOTS ATTENTION

ASS AND CAPS LOCK

CAN YOU CONFIRM DESCREET PACKAGING FROM THIS SITE

adamevetoys.com/

the internet

That fucking file name

just buy it from amazaon you know

Whoa, what the fuck.

>WHAT WE'VE DONE WRONG ?

Really?

Jlist.com

Ha, thought he could be sneaky with the packaging and ship

THEIR DESCREET PACKAGING IS EKSELENT !!!
BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY HAD NO SCALE 1:1 FULL FORMED HUMAN ASS, ONLY MINI POCKET ASS I DONT WANT LITTLE ASS I WANT BIG ASS

Jlist.com has a lot of "hip" onaholes (hip is pretty much what you're looking for) they ship discreetly and they're pretty good quality

jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/tmt613

Dont buy it from adam&eve.

They ship discretely, then send fucking catalogs and coupon pamphlets.

To be honest with you OP, just find a sex shop near you. I was hesitant the first time I did it too, but to my surprise, it was actually a great experience, It was one of the only few places where I didnt feel like I was being judged.

It's brack colored, just look at it

you were being recorded for future blackmail purposes though

Thats fine though, I was insecure back then, but today im more open sexually...

Why don't you just get two then?

I love it when the little fucked up meth head chicks behind the counter put the batteries in my new vibrators...sexy as fuck especially when my wife is with me