Kek'd

bump

sage

Not actual story but still funny

10/10

laughed

Does anyone have the story of the Don?

Not just the Middle School but also High School

>I've never read the new testament or the bible and have nothing but disdain for your religion, so please allow me to cherry pick passages in an attempt to discredit you

>I get buttmad when the insane parts of my most holy religious text get pointed out to me

You do realize that the Old Testament isn't Christianity, right? That Christianity doesn't exist until Christ, right?

I thought Christianity didn't exist until a fat man wanted a divorce?

Yes, I do. Are you denying it's the word of God?

Sounds like he is, what a dick

Yet Christianity likes to use the Old Testament to support their views on homosexuality, marriage, and other social constructs thet they somehow feel they are morally obligated to push on others. Oh yeah, and they cherry pick those passages too.

Would you do everybody a favor and remind the old jew-fellaters that none of that OT stuff counts then?

Hey man. Stop blowing that Jew and tell him the old testament doesn't count anymore

Bump

>not real lsd
>probably research chems

I was thinking the same, fun story none the less. Most lsd you get is n-bome or some other shit.

haha damn , lost .

Lost, fuck me

Pure gold

small dump commencing

That's the Anglican church.

Are you claiming that God can't overrule what he has previously said?

I've never heard that. In my experience Christians are typically opposed to homosexuality because it's a mental illness, directly causes disease, and from a purely secular viewpoint has never been recognized as marriage for all of human history.

shit story

Slight giggle, good post

I lost big time

You better be joking. The majority of Christians call it a sin and use various verses from the old testament against it. Yes they will usually fall back on the mental illness thing if pressed but most believe it is a choice and you go to hell for it.

Kek for boner brew

fucking kek'd

LOST

youtube.com/watch?v=EAQoQhyyblc