Soiled underwear

Soiled underwear.

I get them from public restroom bins and store them in my freezer. I categorize everything and place them into dedicated boxes. This is the newest addition to my collection. I found this one today. The front smells amazing. A really rich, deep pee aroma.

I autosaged this thread so it should 404 in a few minutes. Reason being I'm sleepy and will be sleeping soon and only have a few minutes to respond to new replies.

Dont need them i have my friends daughters panties for sniffing

m-mods?

No you cant call mods i never said an age for all you know she could be 90

Kill yourself. There is nothing left for you.

Thats amazing how many boxes do you have and how do you categorize them ?

WOW so original and edgy. When for once its not a trap/cock thread...You are the cancer which is killing Cred Forums

Human society is seriously fucked.
The sooner the meteor gets here the better

>store in frezzer

i call bullshit. if you put any piece of clothes in the frezzer overnight the cold kills all bacteria. This removes any smell

Wtf...

that's pretty gross dude

how much of the hepatitis alphabet have you collected so far?

wow man. you are totally fucked.

>This is new Cred Forums.

No.

show us your collection user

>a newfag calling out newfags

OP post picture of collection with timestamp or gtfo

OP here. It looks like the autosage is no longer working. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Don't expect a new reply from me after this.

From what I find, about half are from kids and half are from adults. Gender-wise, again it's about 50:50 with half being male and half being female.

As for how I store them, I keep them in plastic Indian curry takeaway boxes (you know, where the rice is in one compartment and the curry is in the other compartment). I use a sharpie to label them.

As for categorization, I look at the attached label and categorize them according to whatever it says. Right now I have 6 boxes (2x male size XL, male size M, female size XXL, female age 2-3 (although these are tights rather than underwear), female age 4-6, and male age 5 (complete with whole turd)). I'll probably pool some of these together into bigger boxes once my collection is big enough. And the good thing about the larger underwear is that you can actually wear them as well.

>this removes any smell
This is true. I find them, sniff them, then put them in the freezer. I hardly take them back out of their freezer. All the sniffing was done before the freezing process. The frozen stuff smells like nothing.

Of course, there is also a whole lot of other stuff in my fridge as well. Anyway, here's a timestamp of the tights and the new panties I found today along with the size M male briefs. I wrote the timestamp on a carrot because I'm bored. goodnight Cred Forums.

Mods have no power here...

nigger drawers

"Randy...Those underwear were used as a stopper
for one of Ricky's piss-jugs!"