How can I make my dick straight Cred Forums?

how can I make my dick straight Cred Forums?

Stop fucking gay dudes

Go to a doctor nigga unless you are an chirurg

Unless you're literally at a 45+ degree angle, it just adds pressure on the walls. Not a bad thing.

Obviously self surgery to remove the plaque

Excellent question
Years of whackin 5× a day have given me a bit of curvature as well as a slight twist and I would also like to know how to undo it

>Bumparoonie

This.
And dont forget to post pics.

My points up then curves towards my body a bit, most people it curves to the sides, what do?

Start fapping with the other hand. Makes sense to me.

Nothing, girls love that

underrated post

Check them fukin dub trips for starters

Switch hands or turn your hand upside down Sherlock

pretty sure i have what you described and its never been a problem for me. ive only fucked three girls but they all liked

That means it hits the gspot or pspot given that this is Cred Forums. It's preferable. This is more for guys who would have to turn sideways to hit the same spot. I can imagine it sucks, you'd have to do a half cartwheel to hit the right spot.

>Plaque
How dafuq you brush it out?

It's spelled *surgeon*

ayy

i got this from jacking it in my pants when i was a kid because i was scared that my parents would walk in. my dick bends downards slightly because i was always jacking it with bent erections in my underwear

srsly, this.

Circumcision is the only way

Didn't even notice bruh

Thought about that but I'm far from ambidextrous

I get the whole left handed "friendly stranger" or whatever the hell it's called, but all in all, it's just more a pain in the ass to use the other hand. Other hand has less accuracy and speed and gets tired a lot quicker.

Oh that's not so bad then, I've tried straightening it out so it looks better but I could never really be bothered

bend over and stick your asshole out for a big dick

Try using your good hand backwards thumb facing the balls that should do the trick

develop a plaque on the opposite side

simples

mine curves downwards.. does that mean i gotta get used to doggy?

>Plaque
This is actually pretty rare. You would feel lump(s) if it was plaque even while the tissue wasn't erect.

If your dick is curved, and doesn't have a lump / or pain from erection the chances that you have plaque build up are quite rare despite what Cred Forums say's.

Also: inb4 cancer.

It means you are the master of gay doggy style because you will be smashing that prostate from behind.

Jelqing

True that, I'll definitely try it. When I looked into solutions to this a while back, all I could find was really expensive basically dick cage kits that bend it back. I'm not against dick cages but it was like $1000 for like 9 different peices.

See a urologist. Sometimes curvature is caused by scar tissue. There is a medication that can help break it up.

Go ask President Blowjob...
before he kicks off, that is.

360° master race

Good luck user I've straightened a good curve from gripping like this which I got from jelqing which also helps

Coincidence or not, when I was a kid I started to notice my dick curved to the right and eventually it occurred to me that I always ALWAYS tucked my dick to the right in my pants.

I did it to the left for a year or so and the kink mostly disappeared. I don't know if it's just in my head, but that is what I think happened.

Also I got super bothered about how my dick curved upwards, but I eventually found out that's normal.

In any case, don't wear tighty whities, especially not to bed. You dick need some wiggle room so wear loose boxer briefs at worst.

Never wear tight undies.

you are el mago ariel?

Two planks of wood and a C clamp, just like the good ole days.

If it curves up or down don't fuck with it

Someone post pics so we anons know what we are dealing with

First post best post

>My dick

salsa?

Doggy is the best position anyway, fuck her in doggy till you get to prone and bone. Then proceed to piledrive that pussy.

Make hard, heat up to 400℃, set straight, cool with icewater. You're welcome.

arturito es

brush ur fuckin teeth

Keep using it, you get used to it. My left hand while cant go as fast as my right hand for some reason adds more sensation that my right hand could never do.

I have the same problem

sauce?

it looks like the loch ness monster

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY IDIOT

GET IT OFF Cred Forums

NO MORE DICK THREADS

my fucking sides holy shit

why not

you're a faggot, OP, your dick is a faggot too.
Cannot make it straight unless you stop being a faggot, and that's impossible, considering how many gallons of cum you swallow everyday

First reply was also my first thought. /thread right there.

curve dick are unique and hot.

I shall name it The downs

Its name shall be the downs.

do dick straighteners work?

i've seen these a long time ago. 10 years ago maybe? i should've bought them and i'd be cured of bent dick today.

Different shapes feel better and the curve hits the gpot making her cum easier

Upwards curve = perfect for A spot

Women will love you (unless you like doggy)

nice post

>this kills the man

its ok
this is what it looks like after operation

Isn't that pic from a FtM female to male transformation thread?

Well, that's got to tickle the g-spot nicely.

but what if you fuck straight dudes?