Why do women still support her?

Why do women still support her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/clinton-foundation-spent-6-percent-charitable-grants-2014/
rt.com/usa/360069-trump-misused-charity-funds/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/sep/06/alex-castellanos/trump-surrogate-repeats-wrong-talking-point-clinto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the Koch bro- I mean Democratic party knows it can bully all it's allies into voting for her by threatening them with Mean Ol' Mr. Trump.

Why are you asking on Cred Forums? There are no women here.

Surrogate women?

She's still gonna win you know. Trump has 7 weeks to shut his mouth and win. Do you trust him or his children to avoid saying anything controversial?

More like surrogate men.

Let's Make It Happen!

because propaganda works better on the female mind

Well WikiLeaks is posturing for a deal to get out of his embassy prison, by threatening to release some Oct surprise Hillary emails.
Stay tuned.

Shut up. I'm sure he can go seven weeks... right?

Sure kid.

How much more plunder do the Clintons need?

because i'm a guy and i find rape funny

Isn't Trump a shitload richer? And Hillary didn't steal from a charity to pay for two giant paintings of herself.

yeah you earned your .$25 to your CTR account shill

No, defend stealing from a charity to pay for portraits of yourself. I want you to try.

Alex: Because Trump did not do it on the public's time or dime?

Asshat, those private jets, five star hotel stays, all paid by the Clinton slush fund, which only gave out 10% to actual, ya'know charities

You're avoiding the question. I don't care about clinton. Can you defend Trump stealing from a charity to pay for two giant portraits of himself?

A charity isn't public? Stealing from a charity is morally better than stealing from citizens? Is that the point you're trying to make?

I feel worse for the bernouts

He sure flopped on the birth certificate, huh? I bet his orange ass thought the blacks would forgive him. He just reminded them.

Nice trips. As a former Bernie supporter, I'm mature enough to vote for the lesser of two evils. Hillary 2016 God help us all.

So about that painting. You avoiding the question because it hurts? Trump literally did something a cartoon villain would do.

Painting?

I'm a particular fan of this painting.

topkek

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

Whoreillary

So, you can't defend the paintings, so you're going to try to ignore me and spam the thread? I guess I won, then.

>Hillary 2016

How is Hillary the "lesser of two evils" by any possible measure

Considerably less likely to nuke an ally over a perceived insult. Admit it, you know I'm right.

you mean threatening russia who ought to be our ally, increasing UN security along the russian border, trying to destabilize a regieme in syria friendly to russia by funding isis (briefly, prior to it being isis), then switching to the kurds and syrian militias to wage a 3 way civil war
calling a cease fire with russian backed assad
and then bombing the assad base 4 times while they were pushing back isis?

that kind of less likely to nuke an ally?

Trump sure talks about nuclear weapons a lot!

Yes I'm sure Donald Trump, billionaire, international businessman, employer of tens of thousands, would throw a temper tantrum and drop nukes on allies because they hurt his feelings, since Donald Trump has never had to deal with people who annoyed him before. That simply never happens when building international businesses.

Hillary Clinton is more likely to nuke an ally because she has fucking dementia. By her own admission, managing her fucking e-mail is too complicated for her, as is the proper handling of classified information.

Trump is awfully chummy with Russia, ain't he?

But yes, none of that tells me she'll resort to nuclear weapons. Trump can't shut up about them.

Didn't he steal money from a charity to pay for portraits of himself? Sounds supervillainous to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

Watch the whole thing then come back

Trump has said several times he wants a DEFENSIVE military

Hillary has outright said she wants to go to war

>stealing from charity

Nah, that's the Clintons again. Though I guess it's okay if they steal from the charity because it has their own name on it.

No, I'm dead serious. He literally stole from his own charity to pay for two huge portraits of himself.

underrated post

Feel free to cite that citation friendo

here I'll even do mine first

thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/clinton-foundation-spent-6-percent-charitable-grants-2014/

I'm not your friend guy.

rt.com/usa/360069-trump-misused-charity-funds/

>implying that Hillary would be making any decisions

You guys are fucking retarded

Meh, 258k is a lot less than 94% of the entire clinton foundation donations

Dude, he stole from a CHARITY. He's rich, why's he gotta steal, he's white. Are you really gonna say what he did is any better?

are you sure it wasn't two paintings and two cups of coffee ?
The Clintons enriched themselves on funds from the Clinton foundation in the order of BILLIONS with a B. Money that was supposed to go to Haiti and other flood victims.
They paid out appox 2% of those funds. The rest went to flying Billary around in jets and letting them bathe in luxury,
On your charity money.

At least she didn't spend on canvas and 25 gallons of orange and gold paint.

My charity money? Nigger, you think I give to charity? Andrew Ryan for President.

try again

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/sep/06/alex-castellanos/trump-surrogate-repeats-wrong-talking-point-clinto/

most ppl only support her due to the other option there is!
:(

Because vagina

That's fucking stupid. Who do you morons think you're persuading with garbage like this?

"Old hag passes out and has to be tossed into a van by her handlers, who lied about it. That only proves how strong she is!!!"

The kind of pneumonia that leaves you paralysed and rigid none the less.

Trips never lie

even if she wins, she is gonna die of illness before she even gets into office so it is gonna be one hell of a time...........

all of it

Have you proven he actually did?

I really don't get why so many women support her, she is not even female, she's just an f, because she delete the emale

sure they should let him debate (same with Jill Stein), but honestly, I can't see a path to a third party victory in the US system.

A-WELL-A EV'RYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BYRD BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
BYRD IS A WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
WELL-A BYRD IS THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S THE WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
WELL-A BYRD IS A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
WELL-A BYRD IS A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S THE WORD NOW WELL-A
DON'T YOU KNOW 'BOUT THE BYRD
WELL EV'RYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BYRD IS A WORD
OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD B-BYRDS OH WORD WELL!
A-WELL-A EV'RYBODY DANCE ABOUT THE BYRD BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S THE WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRDS THE WORD NOW WHEN A BYRD BYRD
B-BYRDS A WORD NOW WHEN -A BYRD BYRD BYRD
B-BYRD'S A…

I smell that puseeeeee

thefuck

issue is, that Trump also said, that he wants to be much much tougher.
he also wants to commit war crimes and shit on the US constitution (kill civilians/families of terrorists to hurt the terrotists, torture (like waterboarding and much much worse), put US citizans into gitmo without a propper process, etc.)

He says everything at the same time!

indeed.
well played sir, well played.
reporters to Trump: Why won't you disavow David Duke,
Trump: well you've asked me 20 times in the last hour, I just disavowed him, I'm done playing games.
Reporters: Trump won't disavow Duke !!

meanwhile: BabababaByrd, Byrd is the word.

I dont know if you are a simple mental defective or whether you are a malicious liar. No charity would survive or have any donors if it was paying out 2%. The Clinton foundation has disclosed all of it's donors and where the money goes is a matter of public record....look it up. The Clinton foundation has a stellar rating from Charitywatch etc. As far as billions and jets and bathing in luxury I think you mean Trump.

So business as usual except he's not pretending to hate it?