Cred Forumsros

Cred Forumsros,
Found some mephedrone (m-cat/ meow meow) my girl and I lost around 12 months ago under our wardrobe. Totally sealed in the usual little pop open plastic bag, looks as it usually does.

My question is, is it safe? Will it still be potent?

its fucking crystals
it wont change

Bellend millenial bullshit...never been safe...isnt even a definitive as to what it is u dumb fuck...they change every batxh

I had year old ket the other day, do it faggots.

this pretty much

playing russian roulette every time you take this shit

Not what I asked, so fuck off

is that bag floating?

you take one half girl takes the other. you will be safe this way.

I'm no expert but I'd say you should listen to these two anons:

Because they are clearly both answering the question you asked, you just don't like the answer

Glass table, now I look at the cropped photo, I see what you mean!

They've not really answered, the assumption based on my post should obviously be that I thought it was originally safe or I would never have bought it. So I don't need their opinions on that.

The question was clearly about whether the safety would change over time

If that's the question, then their answer is still valid because you have no idea whats in the bag, and there's no possible way to confirm if its still as safe as it used to be

well there's nothing on google so you will be okay

Let me be clearer for you autists:

Let's assume it was good old, run of the mill mephedrone in the bag. Has time fucked it?

no you fucking retard

It's existence fucked it, autist

Jesus these millenials are dumb as shit, don't out greasy drugs like that in yourself, get something that won't fuck you over in your future

OP is, as fucking usual, a fag

Throw it away, this shit will destroy you

It has probably undergone oxidation and degradation. It might not be safe for injection. Snorting or other methods are as dangerous as always.

Ignore the many fucktards in this thread.

It will be fine. If anything, it will have become more potent. (I used to smash this shit all the time)

I know someone killing himself because of this

I know many who underwent strong depression because of this

And i myself am not the same person, i never dream, i lost my visual mind, trying mephedrone was the biggest mistake of my life and i only did it 3 times

you made the biggest mistake of your life 3 times?

Long term side effects, fuck face

At first i haven't realized the change, it's not like you take it one time and know somethings off

There are many more symptones i haven't recovered in the past 5 years

woah no need to get so aggro bro

3 times isn't even often, there are people who took it on a regular basis and the damage on their brains is insane