>Actors take desperate action to persuade voters through another drumpf video

>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

THEY WILL BE DISABLING COMMENTS

GET IN HERE WHILE IT LASTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okoAQCoMYx8
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh you guys. don't you know they're just trying to help the world from the ebil man?

TRUMP IS A RAAAAAAAAACISSSSSSSSS

Liberals are the biggest cucks. Fuck hollywood

>Hollywood's level of persuasion in modern times

still believing hillary is next messiah?

day = saved

kek already on the negatives

robert downey jr. is a conservative though

not anymore it seems

I too get my political opinions from actors, the media tells me they are very important people and I believe very important people.

The shills are slipping. They're getting desperate and they are getting more and more obvious.

>that fucking illustration
they are really completely loosing it

Oh I get to see a dick in a movie if I vote??
Well golly better hit those polls for Hillary then
Seriously fuck off

Is it true robert downey jr molested corey haim?

youtu.be/okoAQCoMYx8

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

bump

Fucking kikes

10:1 odds.

>iron man is on the wrong side again
>captain america refuses to take part in the band wagon

Oh yeah, I saw that already
I imagine normalfags have completely lost faith in MSM at this point. what a fucking joke

bump

>I can cry on command therefore you should listen to what I have to say about politics

I honestly want to see how low this can get. She has called millions of her own citizens deplorables and no one dares to make a Hitler comparison. Obama is basically being overtly used as king of the black people and telling them that if they don't vote the way he wants the to he will not be happy. A frog cartoon on the internet is actually something noteworthy for political discussion and news airtime. I'm waiting for and so much more.

>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah

I feel like the debate will be fucking gold. we will see

I'm not political but the arrogance of that video annoys me. There's no way in hell I'm voting Hillary after what she and the DNC did to Bernie, I don't care how many stars tell me otherwise.

This would be a whole different race if Bernie was in. No way trump and him would be neck and neck.

cause wanting a rich man to run your life isn't a cuck at all

Literally this meme going into effect.

that's because sanders looks like larry david and david looks like a turtle

Liberals and (((actors))) literally in damage control!!!! Hahaha

What the shit is this. This is actually like some kind of weird ass society control propaganda that Cred Forums always cries about. The appeal to emotion and appeal to authority is too fucking strong here.

Lol wtf xd

>Drumpf
It's Trump you fucking retard.

Did you even watch the video about the black community voting? He said that it would be a shame to his legacy if they just did not vote, nothing more.

This guy...