Donald Trump Speech 9/19/16:

Donald Trump Speech 9/19/16:
"Anyone who cannot name our enemy is not fit to lead this country."
youtube.com/watch?v=s62IFQOiheY
13:49

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary is gonna win, sweetheart. Between the constant fuckups and his son's tweets, she doesn't even have to try. Every time we find shit on her, Trump puts his foot in his mouth and takes the spotlight off her.

so he thinks that the presidency is only defined by being able to call people an enemy?

I have a more important criteria.

"Anyone who cannot show respect to our allies is not fit to lead this country."

Says who?

>"Anyone who cannot show respect to our allies is not fit to lead this country."

did he show disrespect for israel or something?

He claimed Obama's birth certificate was manufactured with "Israeli Science" so yes.

jew physics?

Important, Pedowood enters the game
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Can you condone stealing from a charity to pay for two giant portraits of himself?

Proof?
And also,few weeks ago, he withdrew his claims on Obama's certificate.

its on california, they took their damn time to do it

can you condone fucking up siria just because "it would help israel"

Halliry hasn't ever addressed the immigration and the resultant of it which is the terrorism. She is tougher when speaking about Trump and Trump supporters than when she talks about terrorism.
The current enemy of the USA is the islamic terrorists, but not for Hillary.

Remember how he stole money from a charity to pay for two giant portraits of himself?

I'm not talking about Hillary, I hate her too. But this is a Trump thread. And we're her to talk about him.

I am beginning to seriously believe that trump is in league with Hilary. Why else would he continue to make an add of himself. They worked it out behind the scenes. He's doing it on purpose

if you talk of one you will end up talking about the other, most likely hirally's fault because her whole campaing was "trump its a horrible moster so vote for me"

Fuck you libtard, in my country we talk freely.

This! Why isn't anyone talking about this! Who could possibly be this stupid and still be in the race!

Great! So let's talk about those paintings.

Look, I know stealing from a charity seems really fucked up, but I bet we don't know the whole story!

i would condone stealing from a charity for that portrait, but i would do it for this portrait

*i wouldn't

Naw boi, dis wun.