What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?
I know everyone's eyes on Cred Forums are desensitized, but what about your nose? greentext if possible and describe the smell niggers
I'll start a hobo sat next to me in a bus and it smelled like rotten shit with admixture of dead cat's meat.

My anus hair burning.

I used to work as a dishwasher at a diner in high school. If you've ever cleaned a grease trap you will understand the unholy smells that come from it.

Ur moms pussy xD

>What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

When I was in 4th grade, the school had old fashioned radiator heaters in the bathrooms. Boys would piss on them, and they'd heat up and cook the piss. I haven't smelled it in decades, but I'll never forget it.

Black cock of a guy I found on craiglist. I'm straight btw

bump

> be me 16
> live on hobby farm with parents
> raise pigs for mear
> have chest freezer filled with two whole pigs worth of pork basically rainy day food supply
> power outage... Fast though everything kicks back on after a few minutes
> fast forward a few months, mom asks me to get something else in the freezer.
> ok mom
> go downstairs put hand on freezer handle
> freezer springs open due to build up of gasses.
> turns out freezer never kicked back on. Two wholr pigs were rotting in there for months
> smell so ungodly i vomit.
> Mom runs downstairs to check on me. Vomits
> dad says it cant be that bad. Vomits.
> we put on respirators and vics vapor rub under our nose.
> gag constantly into respirator while duct taping freezer shut.
> paid a man 500 bucks to come and take freezer. He should have asked for more.

I am pretty well read. I lack the words to describe that smell. It was literally crippling.

disgusting

You have no idea. Could have weaponized that smell.

The amount of maggots in that thing...

Please tell me you took a pic of the rotten pig, i mean come on

I was sixteen. This was many years ago so no. Picture what the bodies looked like in silence of the lambs but way more far gone.

Even if i had a camera at the time i could only think about getting away from that smell. Still haunts me. Had to explain this to my wife who was confused about my aversion to chest freezers.

Was working at mcdonalds, mopping with dirty ass mop water. Had been saving a fart all day, so I decided to let it out slowly and silently. The two aromas mixed to make something truly terrifying. >mfw when nigger coworker walks by and says "goddamn, that mop water smells!"

OP... How do you know what dead kitty meat smells like...
You sick bastard!

When I was a kid I used to hang out outside most of the time and in my town we had a lot of homeless cats. Sometimes I fed them and some died of starvation.

It's not bad compared to most of these, but I used to throw trash for an apartment complex and when it was summer they trash would bake all day In the sun. One old lady had a dozen cats, and bought the shit quality litter and bagged it in thin plastic bags.to grab four or five of those bags, dripping and full of shit was the worst thing. I mean, imagine a concentrated burst of cat piss, than get some on your clothes and smell it for hours... Fucking awful.

Story incoming
>Be me
>minimum wage body removal
>southern AZ
>get called for this rotten corpse in the desert one night and these two cops met me out there
>Way out in BFE, a border crosser
>A crusty older white cop and a brand new young guy, hispanic, straight out of the army and Iraq
>About 2006-2007
>The older cop isn't doing shit just standing there bullshitting with me so the new guy can "learn"
>There's beetles coming out of the eye sockets and the whole downward side is rancid liquid like olive oil
>upper side is solid like wood
>coyote ate half the face
>bug hotel
>Could smell it at 200 yards and the young guy is obviously trying to touch it as little as possible
>100 yds from cars, flashlights only, midnight or so
>But he has to get into the pockets to look for ID
>His face is right next to this stinking, sharp cheddar liquified ass
>And while the older white cop is bullshitting with me, in mid-bullshit, he kicks a dry part of the corpse and goes BLEEEEAAAAH!!!
>Shakes the shit out of the rigid corpse
>pantsshat.jpg
>white cop laughs and slaps my back like we're all having a great time

>minimum wage body removal
that's some Cred Forums-tier job

Yea it was. Got a raise to $9.50 eventually. No bennies though. Handled, MRSA, rabies, AIDS, those are what I know for sure. Fuck being poor. Although you'd be surprised how a job like that can get you laid even with no money.

A rancid swine

Burgerking behind the counters where they cook shit.
>fast food, never again
>I've also found a dead rotting guy that didn't smell as bad

>called to trailer in August
>two or three cop cars
>no cops in trailer
>all outside waiting for me
>one whiff of rot and shit and I know it's gonna be good
>350lb whale in a nighty fell forward off the couch and is bent over the coffee table
>massive turd protruding like a bear tail
>maybe a week or two in the heat so she's not too bad
>skin starting to slough, massive juicy blisters everywhere
>blood pooled in arms makes them purple
>roll over to see face
>massive pooling in head, totally purple
>eyes popped out and dried up
>mouth like a lamprey
>call boss to help because rigor mortis and small space
>immediately abandons his own no photo policy and starts snapping and sending to his friends
>me poorfag then without phone
>no pics today for Cred Forums
sorry faggots

Drove my fat 500lb cousin to a local walgreens. Notorious for not showering, gross. Had a cyst on his neck that was twice the size of the one pictured. I hit a bump in the road, causing his neck to hit the head rest/seat and it ruptured , about 5 blocks from walgreens. The smell hit so fast, it made me vomit out of my window while driving. Longest 5 blocks of my life, kept heaving after everything emptied from my stomach. Get to walgreens, get out of the vehicle for about 20 minutes to collect myself. All that white shit is on my car seat, blood everywhere. I look at him and blood and puss is flowing from his neck like a faucet. I go in to the store to buy lysol, sprayed the entire can in the car. Couldn't sit in the car, had it towed to my house. I threw away the head rest , put a bag of charcoal in the car and let it sit for a week. Rented a carpet cleaner after that week, opened the car door and began vomiting again. Sold the car the following week, that was 5 years ago. To this day ,I occasionally think about that smell and I vomit. Sorry so long, I'm off to vomit.

fapfapfap

This summer in the camp our school organizes a kid shat himself three or four times every day. He was so ashamed that he just changed his underwear and kept it in a closed plastic bag. The third day the whole room stinked. The smell was unbearable. I spent a whole day sick just taking a breath near that fucking bag.

kek

The COS impurities in the CS2 solvent.
Nah, n-butylamine was worse.

It wasn't the worst of the smells, but the crematory for the Med Examiner smelled fucking exactly like curly fries from Jack in the Box. Still tasty when drunk but I feel funny wondering just what could make that smell in both cases.

hello fellow former funeral home employee here... i have a few...

every once in a while we had to go retrieve bodies that had been donated to science research from the teaching hospital 2 hours away. sometimes what we would get back wouldnt really be a body, just parts and lots of liquids in a body bag. like people soup. it would be "strapped" as well as it could be to a stretcher in the back of an econoline van but the whole way you could hear it sloshing around back there... sometimes they would get a leak and even a small one.... ugh the worst smell..

tbc

another one that sticks out in my memory was a kid that killed himself in his room and didnt leave a note outside or say anything to anyone. it was very hot, parents were gone for a few days, so by the time we got to him he was pretty bloated and gassy. bad decomp case.

anyways i didnt do the removal but he was put in a body bag, then in another body bag, then in the farthest freezer we had, which was in an accessory building 100 ft from the main one, next to the crematory. it was like the overflow freezer. They put him in the back of that one.

you would still gag when you walked by that building outside. fuck.

one more

What city fellow necrofag?

last one, and actually worst of all.. which is impressive having smelled the decomp that i have...

was my trash can last week. no joke. ive never thrown up because of the smell of a body. I don't know what this was, but my buddy was with me and hes seen even more decomp and he agreed that this was the worst thing hes ever smelled. I dont know if a racoon died in my trash can, or if it was just old raw chicken in the trash, or what, but it was the most gut wrenching disgusting putrid stench either of us had ever smelled. i casually threw something in and it sort of hit me as i turned away since i was doing it so quickly, and my friend saw the look on my face and was like "whoa whats wrong" I was like dude... dont go near the trash... i dont know how im going to move it to the curb..." He was like "no problem i got it I have an iron stomach." Before I could stop him he walked up to it, tilted it to wheel it, disturbing the contents. Immediately he just let go of it and ran to the grass, and threw up an entire meal of KFC that we had eaten about an hour before. I had to wrap a bandana covered in vics around by face to get it to the curb. I still don't know what it was.

orlando

Had one kind of like this. Desert trailers seem to be popular among the mentally ill and friendless. Some lady died and laid in one for 2-3 weeks judging by the state. She was a shut in with cats and the body was full of fleas, ticks, and maggots to the point where they froze it solid. One of the cops threw out the uniform from that day because he insisted he couldn't get the smell out.

Hot places. Tucsonfag back then.

yea can you imagine if some of these dumb fucks died in their garage in minnesota or something? easy shit, human popsicle. down here... fuck...

Fat from the collective waste of a city on fire at a sewage treatment pretty much everyones greasiest shits on fire.

I miss that job to be honest. If I won the lottery I'd do it again. Crazy pussy and you'd meet people from every corner of the city. For a transplant it really was a cultural acclimation.

whats this job called again? sounds really interesting

Senior in fraternity at Uni. Know we have the pledges coming over for their last brutal character building session. Our house has a chef, notorious for making meals that run through you like a freight train. Dinertime before the plebs arrive, tater tot casserole. Eat four plates of it. Line the plebs up in the basement, put a paper plate on the floor and drop my drawers. Unleash the biggest log out of my anus ever, fills the entire plate, making them watch the whole time. This thing is multi-colored, thick as a wrist, incredible texture, extremely proud of myself. Take one wiff, instantly vomit onto it. Then make the pledges do bow's n toes. Some hockey fag is using a hockey stick to dangle the plate of puke-shit under each pledges face and stomach so they don't drop to the floor, occasional pledge pukes onto plate adding to its disgustingness. Get to the bottom pledge at the very end, big fatty lardo who clearly was struggling with the physical activity. Immidiately projectile vomits onto plate, plate overflows onto the floor in front of him, his elbows give out, hockeyfag nice enough to pull out the poo-plate from under his face before he goes face first into it. I'm laughing histarically, some are joining in, softie cali-bros are disgusted. Probably went too far with them that time, but then again, they're pledges, not people.

You gotta work with true bros. that makes it or breaks it. Most were straight out of jail or gothed out lobotomy patients. We had mad weirdos come and go.

I got it by responding to an ad that said "driver wanted" lol

My worst smell is the smell of a embalmed body in the morge, But if i could ever top that ill keep to green text

>Be me
>1 Year ago
>20 years old
>Work as the gent that picks up bodies after they die in peoples houses
>Go to one case with two co-workers
>Walk in apartment building
>Dat smell
>Go to room 238
>This chick has been rotting for weeks on a nuse
>Play rock paper scissers for who ever has to clean up the body
>I lose
>Go to grab body
>Finger cracking snap sound emits as head pops off
>As head pops off the top of her skull cracks open exposing a completed rotted brain
Thats prolly the second worst smell right there, I quit the job a week later after that

damn i wouldve done that voluntarily

oh alright, thanks

most funeral homes would call it "removal staff," others use something more abmiguous like "driver" or "associate" but if you really want a job doing that heres some advice.

- call and ask who manages and hires prep and removal staff, say that you are looking for a job doing removals.

-have a good damn not wierd ass answer for why you wanna do it. ie, youre a night owl, the job doesnt bother you, you would hate sitting in an office all day.

- dont look like a fucking wierdo. like you have to pass muster with grandmas man. cover up all tats, remove all piercings, make your hair look as conservative as possible, and wear a suit to the interview. you may not have to do that all the time, but most removals involve greeting the grieving family and sometimes they literally watch you put grandma on a stretcher. thats what keeps most people way from that job... not that they cant handle the gross stuff, but that they cant act professionally in front of the family.

whoa that is true... i dont know if i could do that, i bet its really hard to act as you are supposed to do..

why did you want to do that job? And why didnt you go to work in a morgue or smth?

Nigger body odor

Dear god its terrible

i didnt want to do it, it was just an opportunity. parents are both funeral directors, had an opportunity to work there with very flexible hours and i could stay on the payroll while in school so that i could work weekends, holidays, and summers. pay was marginally better than other work i could get at the time.

im not sure what work i could have done "in a morgue or something" because almost any other funeral position other than body removal , door opener/usher, and secretary require school and licensing...

plus it was just temporary until i finished school. im a lawyer now.

ah yes, i see, thanks! and sorry, but i had no idea about the jobbing possibilities in that kind of business.

solid advice, this is consistent with my experience too