Just to be clear, none of you are actually voting for this stupid half dead bitch, right?

Just to be clear, none of you are actually voting for this stupid half dead bitch, right?

Its all just trolling and b8 when people say they are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vJiSSAMNWw
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

Yes, because we're for sure going to vote for the completely inexperienced, unqualified, twitter-tantrumming man-child you support.

0/10

weak b8

god i hope so

Maybe this will answer your question
Media has already sided with the Clintons and are trying their beat to mud sling Trump

They've been pushing the idea the the Bushes are voting Hillary but they fail to mention it's because Trump anal raped jeb on live TV infront of the entire nation. Why would the bushes vote for him after all that

>[

Somehow everyone just forgets about the DNC rigging an election for Hillary to push Bernie out. I didn't give a fuck who won but if there's election rigging going on, fuck all that. Dems don't even give a fuck about it

This sums it up right here

Both sides of the media have been Trump's free advertising throughout this entire election. If they really had an agenda they wouldn't be going into detail on every email leak and jumping on every cough she makes.

Clinton is a lying, scheming, hopefully dying bitch but Trump is WW3 waiting to happen.

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG

>They've been pushing the idea the the Bushes are voting Hillary but they fail to mention it's because Trump anal raped jeb on live TV infront of the entire nation.

probably more about hillary being just another neocon shill who will continue the same bullshit thats been happening since Bush jr.

people are scared of change which is why normies hate trump so much, and also because the media has been showing him as a monster for a whole fucking year by now

Or nah
He could not possibly start a war. There's a reason nukes required 2 keys turned at the exact same time beyond arms length. It takes two people to decide if launching nukes is a good idea. Trump cannot launch nukes, why are people so retarded in thinking he's going to start a war and launch nukes

If everyone would vote for me, I believe our great nation would prosper once more.

but Lincoln has been dead for over 100 years

>none of you are actually voting for this stupid half dead bitch, right?
I can't imagine how anyone in their right mind would be voting for the lump, instead of the Trump.

>Thinking you need nukes to start a war
Gee i didnt know they had nukes before they had nukes

Come on people leave her alone, she's just doing the Harlem Shake after a long day.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vJiSSAMNWw

No, they're just troll threads, welcome to 4chins op

I don't think you need nukes to start a war, we're in plenty of wars right now. That's all people ever talk about, fear mongering about Trump having power of nukes

"He asked about Nukes! Jeepers he's gonna use them if we elect him!!"

Minor detail... You can rest assured that Honest Abe will do a much better job at running this fine country than my not-so-esteemed opponents.

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG

Their mensuration attracts bears

Actual footage from the debate

>50% women
I hope thats a fuckin joke, just like affirmative a- Oh wait.

Fuck, you see? She's putting the whole nation at risk!

She'll win, one way or another

>A-WELL-A EV'RYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE BYRD BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>BYRD IS A WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>WELL-A BYRD IS THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S THE WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
>WELL-A BYRD IS A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>WELL-A BYRD IS A WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S THE WORD NOW WELL-A
>DON'T YOU KNOW 'BOUT THE BYRD
>WELL EV'RYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BYRD IS A WORD
>OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD B-BYRDS OH WORD WELL!
>A-WELL-A EV'RYBODY DANCE ABOUT THE BYRD BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S THE WORD OH WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S THE WORD A-WELL-A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRDS THE WORD NOW WHEN A BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRDS A WORD NOW WHEN -A BYRD BYRD BYRD
>B-BYRD'S A…

Most people aren't on Cred Forums op

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
please help dislike this video, its literally celebs who are shilling for hillary.

Ausfalian here. Our media definitely has a left wing bias, but major news outlets are starting to write more articles about how hated hillary is and how she is a bad candidate. I much prefer trump as a person, i just worry he'll make some big fuckup and get us all nuked. Clinton seems like dogshit lying trash though

All very good reasons to vote for me this election.

I'm voting for her because I have AIDS and maybe that will somehow get back to Rush Limbaugh and make him mad and stamp his foot.

Doesn't make sense? That's fine because I'm voting Hillary so I don't need to make sense.