Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

if you could see any girl's feet get molested, who would it be?

this thread going anywhere?

>if you could see any girl's feet get molested, who would it be?

Makise Kurisu in foot stocks

Bumpin
Don't have anything though rip

anyone lurkin?

anyone other than makise? who would be your 2nd and 3rd choices?

Yes

Lmao is that rukia?

ye

yeah, why?

>tfw Midori will never give me a footjob while she's on the phone
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Nothing just bleach used to be my favorite show as a kid

Ryuuko Matoi
Anna Nishikinomiya

i'd love to see ryuuko's feet molested. it'd be hot if there was a foot fetish club and she fought against them and lost

who do you think has the best feet from bleach?

Kek

Komamura kek

opinions on this?

Holy fuck that's hot

I'd love something like this

Have some Miku!

what do you think they'd do to her after they defeat her?

they'd probably hold Ryuko down and fap onto her feet

think they'd put her in the foot stocks? with her arms tied too

of course! She'd have to get everyone off with her feet only after all~

how sweaty do you think her socks would be right after the fight?

they would be completely drenched in her sweat, making her soles slippery and sexy

Rukia is a trap though

so right after she loses, she'd probably be unconscious. what's the first thing they do? i think they'd probably keep her soaked socks on for a while

they'd start undressing her, only leaving her underwear and her sweaty socks on. Maybe they'd
use her feet as some kind of onahole, maybe they'd take off her socks, cum into it and put it back on. Imagine what kinda face Ryuko would make

once she wakes up, she'd find herself tied up in just panties, socks, and shoes. imagine her reaction when the guys tell her that she's a permanent member of the foot fetish club now and they she was going to be the club's official footslave, as they take off her shoes

fuck dude, that's just my fetish! I'd love to see her wake up only to realize that people are using her feet to get themselves off - and she is unable to do anything against it because her hands are tied. She'd just have to accept that she's is going to be the academy's official feetslut :3

is ryuuko the girl you want this to happen to most? or are there any other girls

THIS IS THE THREAD I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FINALLY!

you like girl getting their feet used against their will?

girls

yes, i fucking love it

good thread ain't goin' to waist

here's a bump

which girls would you want to to happen to?

Ryuko is one of my favorites because she looks sexy as fuck and is a tomboy, which are perfect attributes combined with feet. And I like imagining how embarassed she would be if someone uses her feet

hell yeah, what do you think her face expression would be when she finds out she's going to the club's official footslave?

nikki from huniepop

wrong pic sorry

any other girls? not familiar with her

Let's see...her face would probably be a mix of complete disgust, fear from what might happen next, and a slight hint of arousement from being nothing more than a footfetishists onahole cumdump

feet on the side

i'd love if she continued to hate it though. always trying to resist but always helpless.

what kind of mandatory dresscode for footwear would the club give her?

>i'd love if she continued to hate it though.
to be honest I also like this scenario more, it's just way too hot!
As for footwear: I think they'd force her to wear different footwear for each day of the week. On one day she is forced to wear sandals, exposing her slutty feet to everyone else, on another day she wears stockings, sometimes striped, sometimes frilly, sometimes black and white. On some days she even wears nothing at all

they could even let the students vote for what they should make her wear. imagine if they make her wear sneakers without socks for a week straight, think about how many guys would ask to sniff her feet!

Source?

still here? what other girls?

>imagine if they make her wear sneakers without socks for a week straight, think about how many guys would ask to sniff her feet!
this would be so fucking hot. Just imagine Ryuko walking through the corridors of the academy, feeling how sweaty and stinky her feet have become with each step. She knows that she has to endure it, that it will finally be over at the end of the week. And when she finally takes them off, there's already a huge line of people all requesting to to touch, massage or sniff her feet. Heck, some might even suck on her toes or lick her bare soles. Meanwhile Ryuko is struggling not to die from sheer embarassment and hopes that next week won't be as bad - but of course she will get even more humiliated then

Tamako Market

what would they make her do next week?

:(

Something that would exceed all of poor Ryuko's expectations! For the next week they'd only let her wear a pair of cute, snuggly socks that accentuate her toes. But that isn't all - the catch is that everyday she has to start up at least five conversations with random people and beg them to use her feet as they wish. Of course she'd totally be against it, but rules are rules. So during the first lesson of the next day Ryuko walks up to her teacher and reluctantly begs him to give him a footjob in front of the entire class. Her face ise completely red from embarrasment, while her socks are already slippery from the long way to school~

oh yes, or they can make her wear ankle socks with the stuffiest pair of shoes they can find. when the students are voting for how long she has to wear the same socks for, what do you think will get the most votes?

I think that ankle socks might actually win the week after that. This time Ryuko is forced to wear a pair of them - pink by the way - as long as the students want her too. Having already experienced this kind of humiliation once she might even think that her pride stays untouched this time. To her horror she finds out on the next day, that the shoes she is supposed to be wearing along with the socks are winter boots - big, plump, black winter boots. While the rest of the students is wearing normal footwear, Ryuko has to deal with the incredibly warmth of her feet trapped inside of the boots. She isn't even allowed to take them off at night. After a few days there is already a tiny puddle of sweat squishing around that makes it so much harder to deal with. Everytime Ryuko makes a step and hears a nice squishing noise from below she is reminded of her position as the academy's feetslut, causing her to look down with a red face

bump

fuck this is so hot. how long would the students make her wear it for?

i'm obsessed with morgiana's feet, the fact that she's a slave makes it so much hotter

me too, she is a born footslave

if the anime were realistic, i feel that she would have been bought by a foot fetishist a long time ago

bump

At first they tell Ryuko that it's only going to last for a week, but since the students have taken a liking to her little feetslut making a fool of herself, they do something a little different. When they call Ryuko into the auditorium on sunday, she is literally beaming with joy, as she thinks that she can finally take off these uncomfortable boots. However, as she sees that there is an entire audience of students watching her from below, she quickly knows that something is off. She does not care though, as the excitement of finally being able to free her slippery feet is too overwhelming. After she puts the boots and socks aside, the president of the foot fetish club walks up to her and explains her that there has been another vote that Ryuko was not aware of. Apparently the students have decided that all members of the club cum into her socks once and that she has to put them on again after that - along with the stinky, warm winter boots of course. Ryuko tries to fight back, having been humiliated enough already, but without her Kamui she is quickly forced by the students to put her footwear on again. They even tell her that she has to smile while doing it, which is almost impossible for Ryuko, considering that the whole school is watching her put on a pair of sweaty, stinky and now even cum-fileld socks.

true dat

Tsunade for sure.

or maybe made into a public slave?

Or Mirajane. Both would be rad

mirajane as a footslave?

This would also be a viable scenario. They could take Ryuko into a different school where nobody knows her, bind her arms behind her back and introduce her as obedient whore who loves servicing others with her soles. Not being able to move, students and teachers alike would quickly make use of Ryuko's feet even though she is constantly beggin them to stop.

I love how she is spreading her left toes in this picture, sexy as fuck

i feel that cumming on her socks would ruin the smell though, that should be saved for last. maybe tell her that she has to wear them for an additional week?

she should have mandatory phys.ed classes too. i wonder how soaked her socks would be after one week

>i feel that cumming on her socks would ruin the smell though
yeah that's kinda true, let's put that off for now
>mandatory phys.ed classes
Ryuko would probably be forced to run extra rounds on the local athletics field, her boots not being uncomfortable but also hindering her, causing her to become exhausted more quickly. Soon she would be as sweaty as she'd never been before, every inch of her ankle socks is now slippery and moist while the once tiny puddle inside her boots has more than doubled in size. Now during every step she can feel hear and even smell the sweat slushing around, making Ryuko anxious if others have realized how thoroughly drenched her footwear has become.

what would happen if she tried escaping from the academy and gets caught? while still wearing her ankle socks/boots

how do you think she would feel about being a footslave?

Of course she'd get punished for it! They'd make her wear the boots for another 3 days on top of, but that wouldn't be all. After those three days, when she finally takes them of, it is announced to her that she has to drench her ankle socks with the sweat inside the winter boots and sniff it until the students think it's enough. She'd be so disgusted, being forced to smell her own sweat, combined with the odor of her soles, while being photographed and filmed by others. :P
Morgiana would probably be one very angry slave that does not really know her place yet. Because of this, her owner would condition her, like not giving her food until Morgiana begs him on her knees and says "I'm a filthy footslave" and not giving her water until she gives him a footjob in return~

>feet getting molested

i'd imagine all the slaves being assigned roles (labour, housework, etc.) but once it gets to morgiana they take one look at her feet and say: "Footslave. Next!".

she'd probably say something like "Huh?? What did you just say?" as she looks on in disbelief

they should keep her in a cell of a week for escaping. since space is limited, she'd have to share a cell with others. but the foot fetish club would probably pull some strings and get her thrown in a cell with 3 other guys that have foot fetishes (the guys were probably in there for footrape crimes) and she'd be put in foot stocks with her arms chained over her head. she'd still be wearing the boots/socks too

Fuck, that's one hot picture!
Yeah, Morgiana would be really confused at the beginning, as the though of people being attracted to her feet has never come to her mind. In her new life as a slave she would have to do all kinds of things with them, like giving her master a massage or letting him smell her soles. Imagine the look on her face as it dawns on her that this is going to be her life from now on

do you think they'd sniff ryuko's feet while she's still wearing her soaked socks?

i was thinking they should make morgiana a public footslave, where any villager can her feet. should she have any labels on her so people know?

can use*

That goes without question, she would only sit there and watch in horror as these guys take turns in sniffing the sweaty mess that are Ryuko's socks. You can even see little pearls of sweat dripping from the tips of her toes sometimes. Of course the three perverts notice this and lap it up, which makes Ryuko yelp from the touch! Because of this, she prays that she won't continue sweating from now on, but it is a cramped cell and the room temperature is rising. Sooner or later her feet are wetted with her sweat...

that'd be so hot. i wonder if there would even be children wanting to use her feet and explore their newfound foot fetish

damn morgiana's feet get me so hard, there's probably only one girl whose feet i'd want to see get molested more than hers

Just imagine the possibilities!
While two young siblings are running an errand for their father, they do not fail to notice the red-haired girl rubbing the crotches of other men with her bare feet. As they come closer they can watch the act in full detail - which causes them blush and fumble around with their hands. Morgiana's owner spots the two boys and smirks. Hey bows down next to her while she is currently letting an older man sniff her feet for his pleasure and whispers into her ear: "See these two lads there? I want you to help them get their first orgasm." Morgiana almost wants to pick a fight with him, tell him that she would never do sexual deeds for children, but as she looks into his stern eyes Morgiana is reminded that she is just a footslave, something that can easily be replaced.
Reluctantly, she calls the two boys over and tells them to stand right in front of her. Only seconds later she is already massaging their crotches with her sweaty feet, trying to get it done with as soon as possible. When the boys finally cum, one of them does right onto Morgianas face, next to her lips. "Lick it off." her master tells her, and Morgiana complies meekly, which makes her mace blush and her pride crumble.

>there's probably only one girl whose feet i'd want to see get molested more than hers
who's that?

and what if the boys ask afterwards if they can sniff her feet? especially the damp area beneath her toes

sinon from sword art

I never had a thing for feet until just now...

Hoping that she can go home soon, Morgiana tries to focus on pleasuring the rest of the crowd when she hears her master whisper: "You're not done yet."
Following his gaze she realizes that the two boys from before are still standing there. It seems that bringing them to an orgasm wasn't enough, thought Morgiana to herself, and soon she would realize how right she was. "Are you two still...horny?", she asks them, and looks right into their flushed faces. One of the siblings, probably the older one, steps forward and mumbles: "canwesmellyourfeet..."
"I'm sorry, what was that?"
"Can we...smell your feet?"
Morgiana was taken aback by this statement. Are her feet really this arousing to other people? Is she really a footslave?
"G-Go ahead, it's not like I'm allowed to say no anyways..."
The two boys put their faces right in front of Morgiana's feet, taking deep breaths, especially at the sweaty, damp parts right between sole and toes. She can't bear this amount of shame any longer, putting her feet out in public for other people to use, but she knows that her whole existence depends on her master's mercy. So she says nothing and continues letting the boys sniff her sweaty, stinky feet.

>mfw my gf readily gives footjobs and will if I command, do it as an anime character personality with solid acting skills

feels fucking heavenly man

would still cock rub together. what are you, a faggot?

This is so dumb. Makes me think of a fat neckbeard rubbing his dick against a girl's feet and she looks bored as well. He's drooling and saying "DURR HURR HURR I'M MOLESTING YOUR FEET I HOPE YOU FEEL VIOLATED DURR HURR HURR!"

Fuckers deserve athlete's foot on your dicks.

fucking this.

footjobs are erotic and fun not "eeeeeeehhh!! oneechan nooo! you're raping my...feet! eeeyyyahhh!"

kill yourselves. you'll join that 15 year old mexican kid with your waifus.

Remember when Cred Forums wasn't full of these fags?

once they realize how much morgiana hates kids using her feet so much, they can probably use that knowledge. there'd be a gang of mischievous homeless orphans that are known to have foot fetishes, known for always stealing girls' shoes and socks. morgiana could be tied up, gagged, and dropped off at their HQ (just an abandoned warehouse) as punishment

Sailor moon 100%

>my taste > your taste
hello riddet!
hot as fuck, though I'm going to sleep now it was fun writing all that stuff

Cry myself to sleep*

Fixed that for you.

no, I usually cry when I come back from work or when I talk to my psychologist

maybe just do one last reply with what the orphans do with her? maybe end it with how the orphans change hideouts and takes morgiana with them (much to her struggling) and her master just forgets about her

loved how you included quotes of what they say by the way

okay, I have enough time for one last reply, give me a few moments
what?

meant like how there was dialogue

and alright, hopefully there's lots of foot sniffing and morgiana resisting and trying to escape until the very end, which makes sense since the children don't own her but she's tied and unable to resist

Cum on the baby

bump

this girl was such a bitch

I like the way you think!

some of these captions are just way too fucking good

bump

More cute girls giving footjobs please

I was just a bit confused because of the way you quoted me, but that was just me being dumb and tired. I'm grateful for the feedback!
"Geez, how long is he going to take?"
While the sun has already set half an hour ago, Morgiana was still sitting on the chair from her master's booth, waiting for him to pick her up.
"I can't believe it! The auction should have ended half an hour ago..."
While she is sitting there, pondering about her new life, she does not fail to notice the two boys from before, who are coming straight at her. Thinking back on how their previous meeting went, Morgiana reddens and looks away. Still ashamed, she mutters:
"You're too late, I should already be with my master by no-"
All of a sudden, a stranger's hand is covering her mouth from behind, while the two boys quickly close the distance and try to take her with them.
"Mpf-What do you think you are doing?! Stop this!", Morgiana screams and tries to push one of the lads away from her, but the days "work" has taken a toll on her - missing the strength to defend herself, she is pulled into an abandoned house at the end of the street. Once she's in there, her hands are being tied up, and the kidnappers let go of her.
"W-What do you want from me?!" Morgiana yells at them, her face full of fear. The oldest of the kidnappers, probably around 13, smirks and points at her bare soles.
"My feet?! You can't be seri-" she wants to say, but her sentence gets interrupted by one boy putting a sock right into her mouth. "Some nice sweaty socks for the girl with the nice sweaty feet" he says and starts sniffing Morgianas toes, savoring the odor of the sweat that is all over her feet. Still not giving up, she tries to kick him, but the other boys have already held her legs down, leaving her unable to do anything against these perverts. One after another they take in deep breaths, again and again, for a seemingly endless time.
1/2

At the end of the night most of the kids go back to continue their daily lives on the bazaar, but the two twins stay together with Morgiana. One of them sits down next to her, takes the sock out of her mouth and says: "From now on you are our personal slutty footslave. These two here", he points at her now fully drenched soles "belong to us, got that?"
Knowing that once again she has no other choice, Morgiana takes a deep breath and whispers: "...Yes."

hella hot user. hope to see you around again

Someone screenshot ting this story for future use?

hell yeah, drop by these threads again sometime

maybe I'll do something like this again, we'll see. Good night

I would just titty Fuck her all day

bumping

i came to this

I can see why, this is hot as fuck

Rukia is best trap

Is this anime feets?

always thought kurisu would make an excellent foot toy

bump?

No, that's gay.

This is a legit method of torture. Drench victim's feet in salt water, release a goat, the goat will lick the victim's feet to shreds.

Don't care

But the baby has aids.

I wear those

>entered thread randomly
>get shittonnes more legs and stockings pics than i've gotten from other boards in months
>dont even like feet
thanks OP for this thread.

He said on, not in.

No, cause they've always been here. Fucking newfag.

It's an advanced type of aids. Airborn aids. Airaids.

It'll be worth it just for keks.