Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaTdUn0yxNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all Americans are fat
youtube.com/watch?v=vaTdUn0yxNs

no proud history means no shame

Because we are free and are not niggers

Sjw's made it so we can't beat niggers, now we have no reason to exercise

That's quite amazing.

>why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?
It's due to our European genes

because they can

someone has to be

I'm an American and I am neither fat nor stupid.

they take after europe

Let's say for the sake of argument that all Americans were fat, stupid, and disgusting. How does it affect your life and levels of success? And why do you care?

Sounds like you think about people who never gave a thought about you. Perhaps you could insult me by calling me an American, seems to work as a suitable insult for the internet.

Good one retard

Americans are superior in literally everything human beings do

Because 14% of us are niggers

Because ONLY 14% are niggers.
Ftfy.

You fucking retard

Because they believe any sort of warning or curtailing of their excesses to be an insult and direct threat to their personal freedom.

On top of that the government has sold out the people to the processed food lobby and doing anything to reverse that is also a direct attack on freedom.

obesity in blacks is pretty high

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 80 percent of black women are overweight or obese—surpassing every other demographic group in the country. Over the age of 55, one in four has diabetes.

F- to statistics.

because we like how confused and angry it makes foreigners.

going to burger king now.

Explain why I'm a retard. (Hint, you can't). Get off my nuts you fucking sausage fingered hermaphroditic troglodyte.

Because black people have the highest rate of obesity and diabetes you fucking retard. If there were more than 14% americans would be even fatter

but you have like 20x more people than the uk, so statistically we're still better.

Why do I keep seeing this stupid pasta thread?

hurf durf

Ya'll do all know that Aussies make these threads to see Eurofags and Amerifags go at it while they sit back and enjoy the show, right?
Fucking Aussies man ahahah

Fuck in american and i wonder the same thing. I blame black people.