Nasty ass garbage spider

Nasty ass garbage spider
Also spiders thread

Wtf is that?

Here's a picture of my B. vagans after molting

Looks so pretty. No experience handling spiders, tarantulas, or any beasts of the like. Are the bristles stiff or silky? I've always been curious. Pretty sure I'd flip shit if I was even in the same room though, honestly.

They're rather easy to keep and maintain. They can go months without eating. As long as they've got water they can live for over a year without eating. The hairs are really soft, so soft that they're irrataiting. This species are known for flicking their hair from their abdomen as a defence mecognism.

Mah nigga, Eight-Legs Tony
Had to kill him since he would stay in one place, covered my whole ceiling with web and still didn't catch a single fly

Rest in peace, brother

>wouldn't stay in one place*

here he is now

Goodnight Sweet Prince

RIP amputee Tony

I put him on one of the electric fly swatters so some parts might be missing

Orb weaver

Spiderman's gonna come up and spray his webby goodness all over the inside of your butthole for murdering Tony.

Use to have two of these in my backyard.

Yummy

may the mosquitos sting you tonite
rip tony

Maaaan, I had a similar housemate named Freddy McFingers, he was a Huntsman. I came home to hear that my mother "Had killed this fuck off huge Huntsman in the hallway," only to find that it was my harmless spiderbro.

Still pouring a 40 on the kerb for you bruv, RIP

missing ? yeah of course u mean eating !

those are dangerous for human ?

This is so funny but so sad at the same time

Holy shit, I rolled that name. Fuck man.
F

I'm not sure that's a spider. Or from Earth.

Shouldve seen it when it moved

i love spider bros, protecting the shit out of your room from mosquitoes

recently one crossed the line and killed this sweet ass mosaic pattern moth

they went into hiding and haven't seen them since

come back spider bro, i'll forgive you

Can you post a picture of the entire.....cage/habitat or whatever the fuck it's called?

pic related

scene of the crime

haha i thought i was the only one, i have 2 spiders living on my balcony and i sit and smoke with them all the time, when they catch a phat bug i feel the same rewarding feeling as id like to imagine they would

who won?!

Rip in peace

Tony the spider 2016-2016

their bites are similar to bee stings but they will only bite if you mess with them

moar?

what a cool dog