Does anybody have experience filming themselves having sex with a girl without her knowledge?

Does anybody have experience filming themselves having sex with a girl without her knowledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

legastronomesexy.com/cagoules-masques-sm-bdsm-bondage/191-cagoule-sm-en-cuir-avec-museliere-detachable.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw virgin

Check'd
And yes gotta do that in prone/doggy doggy is a tad trickier but still doable

no, but moar?

>protip
you will never be able to get a good angle

check m'seff b4 i wrek m'seff

You must have a tiny fucking penis if you can fuck her without her noticing.

It's funny cause my current woman caught me and I said I was taking a photo her reply…
"I would have gotten video"
Now I frequently record our fucking and she loves it.
However, don't base anything on this experience it can surely go horribly wrong if you get busted

Initially before her comment I started shitting bricks when she turned around
:-o

Underrated post!

kek

How do you figure? I usually get the perfect ass shot, but I don't do a setup (which I'm guessing you must be referring to) I just take the phone and hide it in the covers beforehand and grab it while she's face down ass up and get all kinds of win

Proof is in the pudding and it's time for dessert.

It's fucking easy

Yeah you guys can take my word for it cause it's worth the attempt.
I'm just not looking to post that type of shit on the web too easy to get busted then it's time to get off the gravy boat

it's a federal crime to record someone without their permission

Not in public it isn't, AND if they are in YOUR home it isn't!

>kidnap random woman
>bring her to my home
>make love to her
>film that shit
>it's not illegal since it's my home
>profit?

Even this is bait, there's no way you are THIS stupid.

who dat, white boi?

Name?

>kidnap random woman
you been illegal at first step
get gf

Shush up, nigger-lover cucklord.

Yes. Three times in college.
>this is where you ask for the story

I may ask you to go fuck yourself, cocksucker.

if you do, suggest lube

I am asking you to

Haha double dubs. You have to go, user.

Girls name is ksena domai

Yeah, with my gf. we were very drunk and fucking in a camper on the 4th of July and we fucked for a long time, filmed her blowing me in a couple different positions bc her eyes are usually closed. and got a good couple minutes of doggy on film

OP here

No I don't mean POV, I want to have a camera somewhere pointed at us. Can I just use my laptop or something? Can it film for ~1 hour? How illegal is it?

sorry, homie. ruined it. i had the screenshots ready to go, too

I would get several smaller cameras that you can hide around the room to get the best view

You gotta screenshot those double dubs, pleb.

OP here

It's in my home and she's willingly having sex with me. I'm 99.9% sure that if I asked her if I could film it then I would get a no tho. She's just pretty hot and I want to immortalize it.

do you own your own home? or will this be in your room? day time? or night time?

answer succinctly. let's sort this out quickly.

Yes I own my home. It's going to be in the evening.

Look up Fredi cameras. Put your own micro SD card. Can film 720,1080, and uses infrared lights to film in the dark. Use electrical tape to cover the front shiny red part and it will be able to sit in the shadows I unnoticed. Quality is sorta grainy and the audio is average, but pretty average. Can fit like 2 hours on an 8 gig card.

do you have a video camera available? or only your phone?

No I have a laptop and I was planning to use its camera for it.

Why the fuck is this relevant?

video cameras can be hidden. phones can't because you're expected to have them on you at all times. cut the question bullshit and stick with the answers.

how long does the battery life last on the laptop?

Yeah stick to pov as discernible full body video is very illegal since you bother are visible, just some hot cock and puss footage is harder to prove

>
>No I have a laptop and I was planning to use its camera for it.
>Why the fuck is this relevant?
Filmed sex once with a laptop. Secret is to make it look like it's off. throw random stuff on top of the keyboard ( while not blocking vents and make sure it's not clothes )Put some black tape on front of the led if it goes on when recording. Use open source broadcasting software OBS) to use the web cam and record to file (make sure it's not to stream hah). I would record in a format that doesn't require too much compression to prevent then fans kicking in to bring attention to it.

>
>Yeah stick to pov as discernible full body video is very illegal since you bother are visible, just some hot cock and puss footage is harder to prove
Or do what you think feels good. Don't share it like a dipshit though.

see, OP, this is where i was going with this

I was going to suggest that you stick the laptop up in the closet on the top rack. Cover the lights with black electrical tape. Stack two piles of clothes on either side of the camera so that the lens can see between the stacks.

Then I would turn on a portable fan to get a noisy whirring noise in the room and drown out the laptop fans.

if possible, plug the laptop in for no dead battery beeping.

bonus tip: if you have an external monitor, hook it up, broadcast your screen to it rather than the latptop, and turn the monitor's power off. this will ensure total darkness

Well she's used to the laptop being on and sitting on my desk pointing at the bed so "hiding" it isn't going to be a problem I think. It can just sit right there. It's also usually on so we can listen to some music.

I'll need to hide the camera lamp and I'll look into OBS. How much space is a ~60-90 minute film going to use?

Is it only illegal if she's identifiable?

You make it sound like that's so difficult

Maybe it's not but I haven't tried it before and I don't want it to go to shit so its nice if someone can give some good advice.

60-90min?
What resolution / bitrate are you using?
Also are you an active fucker? (many positions / lots of movement)

Yea I'm pretty active. We're gonna cycle through a ton of stuff, 10 positions or whatever, probably do it twice.

I don't know about resolutions or bitrates. I'd like to record in the best quality.

It's illegal regardless just hard to prove it's her if you go the POV route.

Why would you not want POV what better way to immortalize then to capture what you saw and even a closer view than your eyes can provide too?

Because she's 100% going to find out if it's POV.

Well if you move around a lot it will be a lot larger of a file so I'm guessing about 100-300MB per minute

Well only if you go for the full session.
There is also the option of incorporating a bit of kink with a blindfold ;)

blindfold is already kinky? oh wow...

this is where we ask for pics/vids

>Tell her you like kinky
>Buy facemask, handcuffs
>Handcuff her so she can't remove mask
>Mask her, hit record

Well I did say a bit* I don't consider it so but some women might as many are prudish. My option when it comes to link would be to get a full leather head mask (imp mask) and then there's no worry about filming

Gimp*
Sorry typo...
Like this one
legastronomesexy.com/cagoules-masques-sm-bdsm-bondage/191-cagoule-sm-en-cuir-avec-museliere-detachable.html