I'm feeling a bit down

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041537546
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167003799
steamid.eu/profile/76561198041537546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neck yourself you fucking cunt

>virgin

Yo this is fucked up, theres no way it's the same person posting over and over again. At the very least it means OP is a dickhead that hasn't liked any of us enough to be friends. Why would this thread be different

why are you so depressed?

where you from op? maybe we can meet up and have a coffee

what games do you play?

you look like a nigger fucker with that hair OP

I'm gonna have to pass

>72 hours of M&B warband
Mah nigga. Hows life is feudal?

where are you from ?

>theres no way it's the same person posting over and over again
it really is
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041537546
do yourself a favour and block this cunt

>Just wish I would die in my sleep

Tits or GTFO!

>playing shit tier medevil games

fucking nerd faggot detected

No feels thread unless you follow the rules. Tits or GTFO

No point, OP clearly isn't as awkward and lonely if just 1 person isn't enough to talk too, I'm sure at least 10 decent anons have tried being nice by now.

>OP is an alpha that devalues humans

I think she blocked me too

it's funny though I was expecting her to ask me for free games but I guess I'm just not a good conversation starter :/

release those tits or kindly eff off

I also play d&d and 4 instruments, smoke mad pot, and weight lift.
>Nerd life is good

Tits for a free videogame

I fucking add you, ask you for kik because steam is shit and you block me?

FUCK YOU CUNT!

Same here, but I have lots of great friends, a loving family and a decent job... still wish I would die in my sleep.

kek, nice trolling OP. You know exactly what these basement dwelling neckbeard losers dream of

you ever fuck with black men sweety?

Tits and time stamp or gtfo.

you could've easily start a feels thread if you just never showed us that you're a femanon. Yet you did so
>Tits or GTFO

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167003799

OP if you actually want somebody genuine to talk to hit me up.

Do me a small favor OP and just ignore every single add your receiving on your steam account right now. Chances are it won't end well, they will most likely be trolls trolling you and saying mean stuff.

You should avoid Cred Forums if your looking for friendship or even a sexual relationship. You should visit reddit social hangout or /soc/ if your interested. beatiful girl like you tho will get lots of creeps like thirsting over you so need to be careful.

If you need to talk to anyone about like your problems or just need a shoulder to cry on you can add me on skype >hitman90001

I'm here for you as a friend or what ever else you need, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't have to feel so alone

muah xoxoxoxo talk to you soon

You do realize op is probably a fat neckbeard who's pretending to be a girl to get free games, right?

sorry OP them is the rules.

ugh..

No one is going to buy you games you stupid, nigger. Get the fuck off your sister's facebook, and get a job nigger.

is this real??

kys you fat faggot

Smooth as fuck

>muah xoxoxoxo talk to you soon

I don't care, I wish I could reach out to people and possibly befriend someone random with good lulz to share. But I'm too proud when I don't have muh anonymity

Life sucks OP, that's why the internet exist.

If you can't spot the bait then kys

damn user that's kinda sad

LEAVE!

NOW!

I hope you slip and crack your head open you fat fucking mess

Kys
That's a guy who can't beg for games anymore and to scared to fulfill his dream of sucking cock for cash

you look like you fuck children

You should really look into killing yourself.

>hitman90001
>muah xoxoxoxo

this can't be real..

Nice stuff m8

ITT

Beta newfags too stupid to realize the bait hook and switch.

your teeth look like a row of urinals

It's all good, I have 6 good friends, it's not that they aren't enough, but I'm changing faster then I can keep up with and never feel like I'm not alone.

>beta white knight cuck faggot detected

why hasn't op showed tits yet?

>tfw u can't even give away free games

lol dat filename

>See steam
>46 games
>Terraria nowhere to be seen
>Fucking Terraria is not in OPs list
>Double check
>Terratia
>Not in OPs list of games.
Step it up OP.

op take some pain killers and mix them with some hard hard vodka for a nice quick cocktail pick me up :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you sound like a cringey beta, neck yourself

Terraria is okay.... (after playing it for like 100 hours it's still okay) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OP

hey op! anyway I can have your snapchat? I don't use steam much

>Fat and Neckbearded
>Hitman9001
>Muah xoxoxo
JUST

God you're so fucking ugly

FUCK YOU NOT THIS AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL THIS WEEK LONG I HOPE YOU GET LUNG CANCER YOUR MOTHER BRAIN CANCER AND YOUR FATHER COMMITS SUICIDE

you just have that face that I'd like to punch over and over and over and over and over until you bleed to death

what kind of faggot are you trying to be?

Careful with that edge,boyo

please tell me this is a troll

wtf happened to Cred Forums?

Nothing, we still furiously shit on fuckwads like that.

this is a troll

I don't have a comp anymore OP, it got stollen as I also love I the shit tier ghetto. Hmu on kik: Tyrelguitarist

SomeOne screencap that,i wanna see this fucker in every cringe thread.

it died around 2014 (we got a mjaor influx from the gamer gate people and lots of press because of it, normie flood etc etc)

so what happened was most of the white userbase that was mostly libertarian and conservative migrated over to Cred Forums and what is left are leftist white betas and shitskins (niggers spics, muslims etc)

Cred Forums has been dead for years now and what you need to do is go over to Cred Forums it's basically what Cred Forums was back in its hay day.

See you there kameraden

Just checked the 1st page, you're a fucking liar

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041537546
Fucknig faggots don't realize they are beign trolled
steamid.eu/profile/76561198041537546

Just look at the previous names. That's obviously a Cred Forumstard maknig up a fake account posing as a girl

I did

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr, durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

>hiding face in OP
>showing face on Steam
>come to Cred Forums for a feels thread while pretending to be a grill
>"really" expects a feels thread instead of a sharpie-in-pooper/tits or gtfo thread
>200+ friends on steam, yet looking for some Cred Forums anons to add, which is virtually the same thing but more autistic
I call bait

If you actually are the chick you really have poor decision making skills.And there are lot's of Anons in the exact same situation while being ugly, girls generally have it way easier until their mit to late 30s.

You can literally ask any guy to hang out with you and they will if they are single/bored.

Hi Op. I am from sweden. I was the same, also with social anxiety, developed panic attack disorder, OCD, BDD. You name it. TOday I am feeling well though. It took me very long time to fix, but it is fixable. You don't want to die in your sleep. You want to live happily, you want to contribute to society, feel loved. I wasn't cured by medicine, doctors or psychologists, therapists. Even if I went through it all. In the end something realy amazing happened. I won't say it here because you won't believe me and noone else here would. However I did get well. And now I have very different goals in my life. I want to help everyone I meet everywhere for the rest of my life. To make as many people as possible happy.

I do wish you well. I would suggest that you make it your half-time job to get become healthy and happy again. Go to Church ask for prayer, go to hospital and doctors (if affordable, in murrica it might not be as easy) try some medication, some might suit you, even if they in the beginning feels numbing.

WHen it comes to social anxiety it is a spiral downwards. You know that they know that you have problems being in public or amongst people, so you will increase your own anxiety. I would suggest to try to find some new good friends. And to practice how to behave in public. I did this with a couple of teenagers. In the beginning I went away for 10 sec around a corner and told em to wait. WHen I got back, some of them were furious for haveing left em. but we did small exercises. Like start asking people for the time. Or something about the weather (works in sweden every time ;) ) or directions towards something. Stretch out your back, walk straight. talk louder. All these small things will make you get stronger and feel moar comfortable. These teenagers now have huge confidence! Take care now OP. God bless you. And you are loved. If it is you in the picture, from what I can see you look beautiful too, and I think you know that yourself, deep down ;)

I suck at these stuff

Fuck off retard I'm trying to talk vidja

How do you only have 5 hours on Dota? You fucking noob.

>it died around 2014
Guess you found this shithole around 2k13 then, Untermensch

1/10 for making me reply, Hundesohn

Fic sie, nilpferd

tits with timestamp or gtfo

>this
But if you listen to the libcucks and facebook niggers, they'd have you think Cred Forums is a KKK rally 24/7.
>mfw shitload of you white normals get cucked by niggers and spics daily and dont care
>wonder why your women leave you
>make feel threads about it constantly

You forgot the muah xoxoxoxo. Im so fucking excited I participated in a thread that will last a long time in Cred Forums.

If anyone falls for this, hang yourself.
He's just going to ask for free games and then block you.

You know nothing of the history of b

Do us all a favor OP and kill yourself. Made the same exact thread 3 times in one day.

All this guy is trying to do is get free games from white knight retards. If you fall for this you are sad.

give me a better caption, and it will be yours, i mean OURS

She's after money and poor lonely Cred Forumsros take pity on her and actually give it

If this guy is getting free games off mongoloids, then all power to him.

You're all just jealous you didn't think of it first.

show ur face, u look beautiful

Hey that's my pic. Stop cramping my style man.

Show feet

>they'd have you think Cred Forums is a KKK rally 24/7.
It literally is tbh.
Hate it or love it the place is insanely racist.

I'm not gunna tell you to cheer up OP that would take the piss. but dnt worry we are here with you

tits or GTFO

Here is my caption